剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
呃 100刀
Uh, $100.
太低了 四千
Way off. 4 grand.
你无聊了 是吗
You're bored, aren't you?
老是讲钱钱钱实在很扫兴
Well, all this talk about money is kind of a turnoff.
说得对 我老这样
You're right. I always do this.
一和迷人的女人约会就很紧张
I'm out with an attractive woman, I get nervous,
然后我就聊钱 - 为什么
and then I just start talking about money. - Why?
说实话 我 我没那么自信
To be honest, I'm... I'm not that confident.
而且我觉得女人不会单纯喜欢我
And I never think a woman's gonna like me just for me.
要我说 不如我们重新开始
I'll tell you what. Why don't we start over?
谢谢你 那太好了
Thank you. That, that would be great.
嘿 如果能然你好受些 我们可以AA制
Hey, if it makes you feel better, we can go dutch.
也别走太远
Let's not get carried away.
你居然又出轨了
I can't believe you're cheating on me again.
Charlie 我搞错了
Charlie, I made a mistake.
你当然错了
You're damn right you did.
现在你跟我走
And now you're coming with me.
她是不会跟你走的
She's not going anywhere with you.
你给我坐下不然的话
Why don't you sit down before somebody...
你累了吧 Winston
Getting tired, Winston?
我感觉很好
I feel great.
给你 Julian
Here you go, Julian.
你应该会要这个
I thought you might want this.
给你 先生 你应该会要这个
Here, sir. I thought you might want this.
这是香蕉奶昔
It's a banana smoothie.
你太幼稚了 就算平局好了
You're being childish. Let's call it a draw.
好吧 你停下跑步机 - 你先停下
Fine. Stop your treadmill. - You stop yours.
没门 其实吧 我还要加速到6档
No chance. In fact, I'll put my elevation up to 6.
那我加到7
I'm gonna put mine up to 7!
腿都要烧了吧 Winston
Legs starting to burn, Winston?
笑你自己吧
The joke's on you.
我两小时前腿就没感觉了
I lost feeling in my legs two hours ago.
好 那你试试看这样
Well, let's see you try this.
Julian
Julian!
干得漂亮
Nice try!
我是不会按那个按钮的
I'm not gonna push that button.
Wheeler心脏病发作了 但会康复的
Wheeler had a heart attack, but he's gonna be fine.
他要一个月才能恢复
He's gonna take a month to recover.
他出局了
which means he's out of the race.
我没想到会以这种方式赢
I didn't expect to win like this.
但太棒了
But it's just as sweet.
我们开香槟庆祝吧
Let's pop open the bubbly!
先生 你还是低调一点吧
Uh, sir, you might want to tone it down a bit.
Wheeler的妻子下午会来承认失败
Wheeler's wife is coming by this afternoon to concede.
她很性感
She's very hot.
你想说什么 - 我已经说明白了
What's your point? - I think I was clear.
我想这次的教训是 如果不能激烈运动
Well, I guess the lesson here is don't get on the treadmill
就别上跑步机
if your body can't handle a vigorous workout.
哦
Ohh!
哦 看看你的眼圈 谁揍了你
Whoa! Check up the shiner! Who punched you?
没人
Nobody.
你脸上有个戒指印
You've got a class ring indented on your cheek.
印着"美洲豹峰会"
"Summit high cougars."
快看那只小豹子
Look at that tiny cougar.
古老的工艺啊
You see, that's old-world craftsmanship.
我在帮Caitlin从糟糕的约会脱身
I was helping Caitlin get out of a bad date,
冒出来个Kyle 挥了我一拳
and this guy, Kyle, took a swing at me.
他大概身高两米 肌肉发达
He was about 6'8" With bulging muscles.
哇
Whoo!
我是说 哦
I mean, oh.
我告诉你他就是个怪物
I'm telling you. He was a monster.
大家好 快见一见Kyle
Hey, everyone, I'd like you to meet Kyle.
你就是Kyle
You're Kyle?
他剩下的部分去哪了
Where's the rest of him?
Kyle来是为了道歉的
Kyle came because he wants to apologize about what happened.
Charlie 打了你真的很抱歉
Yeah Charlie, I feel really bad about hitting you.
突如其来 没准备好
Sucker punched. Wasn't ready.
我没想到能把你打倒在地
I had no idea I'd knock you to the ground.
地板太滑 大理石的
The floor was slippery... marble tile.
后来你就疯了 拿起黄油刀
And then you'd be delirious, grab a butter knife,
说要砍我
and threaten to cut me.
那倒是真的
That part's true.
我们能单独说两句吗
Can I see you for a second?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
你不能和他在一起
You can't date this guy.
他不坏 他只是想保护我
He's not a bad guy. He was just trying to defend me.
所以他把你像一袋土豆一样放倒的时候
That's why it was such a sweet gesture
特别的可爱
when he dropped you like a sack of potatoes.
你就因为他打了我喜欢上他了
Would you turned on because he slugged me?
哪有
No!
好吧 有一点点
Well, a little.
我想说的是 我要给他一次机会
My point is, I want to give him a chance.
行啊 你喜欢他 我就得受着他
Fine. You like this guy, I'm gonna have to be around him,
那我唯一能做的合理的事就是放手
so I guess the only rational thing to do is move on.
你去干什么
Where are you going?
我去冲他脸打一拳然后放手
I'm gonna punch him on the face then move on.
别 别啊
Oh, no, no, no.
Charlie 如果你把精力用到
Come on, Charlie. If you channel that energy
积极成熟的方向上
into something mature and possitive,
你会对自己感觉好很多
you'll feel much better about yourself.
就算为朋友帮个忙嘛
Just do this for me as a friend.
我为什么会同意做你的朋友
Why did I ever agree to be your friend?
因为我不会和你睡
Because I wouldn't sleep with you.
噢对
Oh, yeah.
Kyle 拿好外套我带你走
Kyle, I'll grab your coat and walk you out.
好的 嘿 Charlie
Okay. Hey, Charlie.
你站起来我都认不出你了
I almost didn't recognize you standing up.
嘿 Charlie 帮我打个电♥话♥叫维修
Hey, Charlie, do me a favor. Call maintenance.
我的门又卡住了
My door is stuck again.
谢谢你 Charlie
Thank you, Charlie.
我们为您丈夫的遭遇深感遗憾
We are terribly sorry about your husband,
虽然这确保了我们的胜利
and even though this assures our victory,
我们都心情沉重
we all carry heavy hearts.
别现在来 别现在
Not now! Not now!
三点钟 三点钟
3 o'clock! 3 o'clock!
我和你丈夫是对手
I know your husband and I were adversaries,
你代替他来这里承认失败
and it saddens me that you have to come here
让我更加难受
and concede on his behalf.
我不是来认输的
I'm not conceding.
我替我丈夫接管竞选
I'm taking over my husband's campaign,
我自己竞选市长
and I'm running for mayor myself.
我扮演微笑妻子的角色已经12年了
I have played the smiling wife for 12 years.
终于有机会做点什么了
This is my chance to finally do something.
无意冒犯 但不是每个人
No offense, but not just anyone
都能选市长的 你得有资格
can run for mayor. You have to be qualified.
我有全套的教改和税改的方案
I have a comprehensive plan for education and tax reform.
我有耶鲁的法学学位
I have a law degree from Yale.
我有足够资金赞助
I'm well-funded and I have the backing
也有我丈夫的支持者
of my husband's supporters.
噢 慢点 亲爱的
Whoa. Whoa. Slow down, sweetheart.
你在说什么胡话
You're talking gibberish.
做市长光靠计划和经济支持是不够的
Being mayor takes more than ideas and financial support.
你得在镜头前仪态大方
You have to be comfortable in front of the camera.
我做过露华浓的模特
I used to model for revlon.
哦 那你就够格了吗
Oh, like that makes you qualified?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in big trouble.
今晚辩论继续
Tonight's debate is on.
我会成为市长
I a going to be mayor.
Wheeler夫人 让我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something, Mrs. Wheeler.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表