剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
狂欢一夜 我觉得自己好像
What a night. I think I might've
对Mike订婚的事庆祝过了头
over-celebrated Mike's engagement.
我上一次喝成那样
Last time I drank like that,
是我在搭讪联谊会里的女学生的时候
I was hitting on sorority girls.
所以 是星期二咯
So... Tuesday.
为什么我要喝第二杯凤梨园酒
Why did I have that second pina colada?
都是甜椰子惹得祸
Damn my weakness for sweetened coconut.
原来众人皆醉我独醒就这感受
So, this is what it's like to be the sober one.
怪不得我在九零年代那么没用
No wonder I was so unproductive in the '90s.
我得提醒您 老大
I got to warn you, boss.
我觉得自己今天帮不了什么忙
I don't think I'm going to be very helpful today.
和平常一样
The streak continues.
好了 晨会开始了
All right, let's get the morning meeting started.
我们得谈一下
We need to talk.
昨晚 在Mike宣布他订婚的消息前
Last night, before Mike announced his engagement,
我们是准备接吻的
we were about to kiss.
查理 我现在没法谈那么认真的话题
Charlie, I'm in no condition for a serious conversation.
晚点再说好吗
Can we do it later?
好吧 我既是最清醒又是想谈话的那个人
Okay. I'm the sober one and the one who wants to talk?
如果我还提要坚守贞操
If I was still clinging to my virginity,
我简直就是我大学时的女朋友了
I'd be my college girlfriend.
鉴于你们都宿醉了
Seeing as you're all hung over,
我尽量说得简短 轻柔些
I'll try to keep this short and quiet.
大家好啊
Hello, everyone!
从今天开始 我想在每个早晨
Starting today, I want to take time each morning
都花点时间来谈谈我们的私生活
to discuss our personal lives.
来吧 伙计们 八卦一下
So come on, people, let's dish.
其实 我最近有点忧伤
Well, actually, I've been feeling
而且我一直
a little melancholy lately, and I've been...
超棒 现在到我了
Super. Now me.
Claire真的让我变得浪漫起来了
Claire has really been bringing out my romantic side.
今早我把我卧室窗外的那棵树砍了
This morning, I had the tree outside of my bedroom window
我们就能看到
cut down so that we could watch the sun rise
东河上的日出了
over the east river.
那棵大橡树吗
The big oak tree?
先生 那棵树是历史地标
Sir, that tree was a historical landmark.
乔治华盛顿在1796年亲手种的
It was planted in 1796 by George Washington.
幸好 他已经死了
Well, the good news is, he's dead.
而且 这有什么关系
Besides, what's the big deal?
他肯定还种了别的树吧
I'm sure he planted other trees.
这就不知道了
I don't know.
他搞不好忙着操办
He was probably too busy with the whole
"建国大业"这件事了
"Giving birth to a nation" Thing.
抱歉 我一天要做上百个决定
I'm sorry. I make a hundred decisions a day,
这令我很难记住
and it's hard for me to keep track
谁种了哪棵树
of who planted what tree.
而且 是我的园丁砍的
Besides, my gardener took it down.
但你的园丁没有竞选市长
Well, your gardener's not running for mayor.
希望没有吧 他是个非法移♥民♥
Well, I should hope not. He's an illegal immigrant.
大家 这是Allison
Hey, everybody, I want you to meet Allison.
你好 Allison 我是Caitlin
Hi, Allison. I'm Caitlin.
Mike说到你就停不下来
Mike cannot stop talking about you.
我看到你目光就移不开了
And I cannot stop looking at you.
你一定就是Stuart吧
You must be Stuart.
请原谅他
You'll have to forgive him.
他时常就是这么冲弱至昏
At times, he can be quite puerile and fatuous.
你一定就是Carter吧
You must be Carter.
Mike告诉过你我谈吐文雅吧
Oh, Mike told you I was well-spoken.
不 他说你是个秃头的黑人
No, he said you were a bald black guy.
Allison 我从来没见Mike那么开心过
Allison, I've never seen Mike happier,
我当然了解 因为我们是铁哥们儿
and I should know, 'cause we're best friends.
他是Paul
Ahem. Paul.
Paul 当然了 Mike的铁哥们儿
Oh. Paul, of course... Mike's best friend.
我很想知道 你们怎么认识的
So, I have been dying to know. How did you guys meet?
我在一个世外桃源一般的
Well, you know, I was in the water
偏僻海滩附近游泳
at this beautiful secluded beach
然后向她招手
and, uh, started waving at her.
接下来
The next thing I know,
我就在沙滩上躺在她的怀里了
I'm lying in her arms on the sand.
这就是一见钟情
So it was love at first sight.
其实 我溺水了
Actually, I was drowning.
她游泳可好了
She is a hell of a swimmer.
我得给迈克人工呼吸
I had to give Mike mouth-to-mouth
将近五分钟
for nearly five minutes.
老实说 我其实没有昏迷
You know, to be honest, I wasn't actually unconscious.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
很少有不清醒的人会想解开比基尼带子的
Unconscious people rarely try to untie a bikini top.
很高兴见到你们
Well, it was great meeting you guys.
回见啦
I'll see you all later.
过来
Come here.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
她是不是很棒
Oh, is she great or what?
现在我要做的就是买♥♥个戒指
So, now all I have to do is buy the ring.
所以 Carter 你作为伴郎的第一个任务
So, Carter, your first job as my best man
就是帮我挑一个戒指 - 马上就去
is to pick one out. - I'm on it.
还有 单身派对上不能出现脱衣舞郎
Oh, and, Carter, no male strippers at the bachelor party.
没问题
No problem. Ha.
他妈的
Damn it.
好了 Charlie 你想谈谈吗 谈吧
Okay, Charlie, you wanna talk? Let's talk.
太好了
Excellent.
我在想我现在在我人生的哪个阶段
I've been thinking about where I am in my life.
有了这句话准没好事
That sentence never leads to fun.
我知道我们昨晚差点就亲了
I know we almost kissed last night,
但然后Mike订婚了 我就意识到
but then Mike got engaged, and I realized
我想要的不只是一时的享乐
I want more than just a fling.
一开始你想要我 然后你又不想了
First you want me, then you don't.
我们差一点亲了 然后你又走了
We almost kiss, then you leave.
我受够了
I'm through playing this game.
除非你求着我
I wouldn't go home with you now
不然我不会跟你回家了
unless you asked me.
Charlie 我两个前男友刚订婚
Charlie, my last two boyfriends just got engaged.
我下一个男朋友一定是要能长♥期♥恋爱的
The next guy I'm with needs to have long-term potential,
我们都知道不会是你
and we both know that's not you.
听上去是不像我
That doesn't sound like me.
你有烟吗
Do you have a cigarette?
有的
Yes, I do.
谢了
Thanks.
你看 你到哪都要勾搭妹子
Look at that. You can't stop hitting on women.
我没有勾搭她
I wasn't hitting on her.
Charlie 你都不抽烟的
Charlie, you don't even smoke.
我喜欢帮助他人
I like to help people.
伙计 能给根烟吗
Hey, buddy, could I bum a smoke?
我是自动售货机吗
What am I... A vending machine?
Charlie 我们是朋友
Charlie, we're friends.
我认为这就是我们应该做的
I think that's what we're meant to be.
Caitlin 我们明明有火花的
Caitlin, there's something going on here.
给个机会吧
Let's give it a chance.
我得走了
I got to go.
不如我请你喝一杯来抵偿
How about I pay you back for the cigarette
你的烟 怎么样
by buying you a drink?
我不知道 我心情不好
I don't know. I'm pretty down.
和你女朋友吵架了吗
Trouble with your girlfriend?
不不 她不是我女朋友
Oh, no, no. She's not my girlfriend.
这事很复杂
It's kind of complicated.
你想我走吗
So you want me to leave?
没复杂到那程度
Not that complicated.
昨晚很开心
I had a great time last night.
你超棒的
You were amazing.
你也是
You too.
第一次看到有人用冰激凌玩的
That thing with the ice cream was a first.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表