剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
给你穿贴身的衣服
put you in some tight clothes,
然后再帮你脱掉
and then try to get you out of them.
你为什么这么想她
What makes you think she'd do that?
因为换作我 我就会这么做啊
'Cause that's what I would do.
回答我这个问题
Answer me this...
如果修女宣誓安于清贫
if nuns take a vow of poverty,
那还要我的钱干嘛
what do they need my money for?
Claudia修女是想要用这笔钱给有需要的人买♥♥衣服
Sister Claudia would like to use the money to clothe the needy,
予人以食 给露宿者安顿之所
feed the hungry, shelter the homeless,
给病患提供救助
and provide medicine for the sick.
真是令人敬佩
That's very admirable.
那你准备怎么用这些钱 Lassiter先生
And what would you do with the money, Mr. Lassiter?
和她一样
The same.
天呐 和女人谈恋爱真是麻烦
God, being in a relationship with a woman is so difficult.
你都是怎么处理的 Carter
How do you deal with it, Carter?
我找男人
I date men.
我就把这当做备选方案
That'll be my fallback.
市长
Sir?
Claire在仲裁的时候把我虐惨了
Claire is killing me with this arbitration.
她很刻薄 她怀恨在心
She's mean, she's vindictive.
她就像是黑寡妇蜘蛛围着猎物转
She's like a black widow circling her prey.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我喜欢她
I like her.
我觉得你应该和她和好
I think you should get back together with her.
算了吧 我才不会向她低头
Forget it. I'm not making up with her.
市长 谈恋爱的时候稍微妥协一下无伤大雅的
Sir, a little compromise in a relationship never hurt anybody.
就是妥协毁了我和Helen的婚姻
Destroyed my marriage with Helen.
第一次吵架她赢了
She won our first argument,
接下来的20年都被她占着上风
and for the next 20 years she had the upper hand.
为了什么吵架
What was the argument about?
谁应该占上风
Who would have the upper hand.
自那之后她就没把我当回事儿
She never respected me after that.
不能让我和Claire重蹈覆辙
I am not going to let this happen with Claire.
这是原则问题
It's a matter of principle.
但是 市长 我没有原则的啊
But, sir, I have no principles.
为什么我要受这份罪呢
Why should I have to suffer?
总得有人牺牲啊 Paul
Every cause needs a martyr, Paul...
这次牺牲的就是你
And you're mine.
就算你最后沦落街头卖♥♥铅笔我也不在乎
I don't care if you wind up on the street selling pencils.
这件事对我的来说就是这么重要
That's how much this means to me.
天呐
Oh, God.
市长 如果你真的在意Clarie
Sir, if you care about Claire,
你必须放下第一次的婚姻 认真对待
you have to move beyond your first marriage.
Helen做的那些事情 不该让她来承担后果
She shouldn't have to pay for what Helen did to you.
他说得对 拜托 帮朋友一把
He's right. Come on, be a pal.
如果Claire一直生你的气 我肯定会输
If Claire stays mad at you, I'm gonna lose,
如果我输了 要给Claudia一大笔钱呢
and if I lose, I gotta give Claudia a lot of money.
到底是要给多少钱
How much are we talking here?
你再加一个零
You add a zero,
就是我每个月给Helen的赡养费
that's what I pay Helen every month.
她有男朋友了吗
She seeing anyone?
看
Oh, look.
最后一件羊绒衫被我抢到了
I snagged the last cashmere...
我先看到的
I saw that first.
我会拿回来的 反正她肯定穿不进2码的衣服
I'll get it back... there's no way she's a size 2.
哇 你穿这件上衣很性感嘛
Wow... you look really sexy in that top.
这样呢
How 'bout now?
嗯 还是很性感
Hmm. Still sexy.
那我就不买♥♥了
I'm not gonna get it.
能不能让我试试
Do you mind if I try it on?
好啊
Sure.
你叫我一起来真好
Oh, I'm really glad you invited me here.
是啊 很好玩吧
Yeah, it's fun, isn't it?
我
I...
在"Vogue"杂♥志♥上见过这造型
Saw this in "Vogue."
很好看嘛
I like it.
看看
Let's see...
我穿这件衣服胸型好看吗
How do my boobs look in this shirt?
我不知道
I don't know.
我 我都没注意到你还有胸呢
Um, I-I didn't even notice you had boobs.
你知道该去问谁吗 去问那些男人 他们爱看胸
You know who you should ask? Men. Men love boobs.
靠 这纽扣解不开
Damn, this button's stuck.
能不能帮我一下
Can you give me a hand?
好吧
Okay...
我 我装不下去了
I-I can't do this anymore.
Jen 你 你好像挺喜欢我的
Uh, Jen, it... it seems that you're attracted to me.
我很受宠若惊而且我也很喜欢你
And while I am flattered and I do like you very much,
不过 不是那种"喜欢"
it's just... it's not in that way.
Caitlin 我没迷上你
Caitlin, I'm not attracted to you.
我们去看看包吧
Want to look for handbags?
这到底什么情况
What is going on?
我 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
我不该这么草率地下结论
You know, I never should have jumped to conclusions.
都怪Charlie让我胡思乱想
It's just that Charlie got into my head.
Charlie 他跟你说什么了
Charlie? What did he tell you?
说你曾经交过女朋友
Well, he said that you had a relationship with a woman,
所以你亲了我一下以后 我就有点神经过敏了
and I guess I got a little paranoid after you kissed me, so...
我就是这么跟别人说再见的 我喜欢亲人
That's how I say goodbye. I'm just a lip-kisser.
相信我 Caitlin 我绝对不会迷恋你
Believe me, Caitlin, I am in no way attracted to you.
嗯 你说得够清楚的了
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
Charlie竟然不相信我
I just cannot believe Charlie doesn't trust me.
这不能都怪他
Oh, don't blame this all on him.
他就是被你的过去搞得手足无措了
I mean, he was just thrown by your past.
他人还是很好的
He's really a good guy.
他绝对比你想的要更信任你
He trusts you more than you think.
你们在休闲服这里干嘛呀
What are you guys doing in casuals?
你真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
打扰一下
Excuse me...
你觉得这件上衣会不会太露了
Do you think this top is too revealing?
不会
No.
Claire 我们能谈谈吗
Claire, can we talk?
看这堆纸巾 你哭过了吗
Oh, look at the tissues. Have you been crying?
不 都是Paul留下的
No, those are Paul's.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想把这个给你
Well, I-I want you to have this.
我不是告诉过你这东西该怎么处理吗
Didn't I already tell you where you can put that?
是啊 但这样就不能保修了
Yes, but I was pretty sure it would void the warranty.
打开看看
Open it.
都是你的东西
These are your things.
如果我今天住你这儿 这些东西就能派上用场了
I'm gonna need them if I stay at your place tonight.
我真的很感动
I really appreciate this.
今天晚上
Oh, and tonight, um,
我们除了睡觉还能干点别的
you'll be doing more than sleeping.
太好了 你家的有线电视终于修好了
Oh, that's good... you got your cable fixed.
Claire Claire Claire Claire - 怎么了
Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire... - What?
你对我来说就是全部 我刚意识到
You mean everything to me, and I realize
如果我们的关系要继续下去
that the only way that this relationship is gonna work
我就不能再这么自私了
is if I stop being so selfish.
我最喜欢的巧克力
My favorite chocolates.
这些是我的
Those are mine.
现在 呃 又该开始了
Well, it's, uh, almost time to start up again,
我们晚上见啦
so I'm gonna see you tonight.
你能不能不要欺负Paul
Would you mind being a little easier on Paul?
他人还不错的
He's not such a bad guy.
我的哥们儿终于来啦
Ah, there's my buddy now!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
"哥们儿" 夸张了点吧
"Buddy" Is a little strong,
不觉得吗
don't you think?
Simmons法官
Judge Simmons...
我之前可能给你留下了
I'm afraid I have given you the impression
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表