剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我不止是你上司 也是你的朋友
I'm not just your boss, I'm your friend.
朋友应该坦诚相待
And friends should be able to tell each other anything...
即使说的话不好听
even if it's bad.
来吧
Now, come... come on.
说一些我不想听的话
Tell me something I don't want to hear.
还是别继续了
Let's not go down this path.
我先来
I'll go first. Um...
Charlie 你有时抹的发胶太多了
Charlie, sometimes you go a little nuts with the hair gel.
好吧
Okay.
看吧
See? Ha ha.
先生
Sir?
诶
Uh-huh?
没有"而且不过"这个词
"Furthertheless" is not a word.
别再说了
Stop using it.
你呼吸声音太大
You breathe too loud.
我不喜欢小便的时候你跟我说话
I don't like it when you talk to me at the urinal.
你每天都迟到
You come in late every day.
那是你
That's you.
对哈
Oh, yeah.
这完全没用
I don't think this is helping.
不 这很好 因为我是市长
No, this is good... as mayor, I'm constantly surrounded
所以周围的人总对我说好话
by people who tell me what I want to hear.
我朋友超多
I've got a million friends...
但没有多少真朋友
But not a lot of close friends.
我希望你能是一个真朋友 Charlie
I was hoping you could be one, Charlie.
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
我也会努力成为你的真朋友
And I'll try to be one, too.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
这样吧
Tell you what...
我会在我最爱的雪茄吧请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a drink at my favorite cigar bar.
先生 坦白说 雪茄吧很无聊
Uh, to be honest, sir, cigar bars are pretty lame.
Crawford 我可是你上司
Crawford, I'm your boss.
20分钟后雪茄吧见
I'll see you at the Cuban room in 20 minutes.
Charlie Carter有爆♥炸♥性新闻
Charlie, Carter has big news.
比市长和Claire离开我家还爆♥炸♥吗
Is it bigger than the mayor and Claire leaving my apartment?
我要养一个小孩
I'm gonna have a baby.
我不会再问这个问题了
I gotta stop asking that question.
你干吗戴这么个帽子
Oh, what is with the hat?
我现在要低调 - 为什么
I'm incognito. - Why?
当印有我头像的巴士出现时
When the buses with my face on it hit the streets,
我便会很快成为名人
I'm gonna be an instant celebrity.
你会希望变成我的
You're gonna wish you were me.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表