剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我情不自禁
I can't help it.
我知道Jennifer为另外一个阵营工作
I know Jennifer works for the other campaign,
我应该在意这个
and I should be worried,
但是 我被她吸引了
but... I'm drawn to her.
我不知道到底怎么回事
I don't know what it is.
你在和Wheeler的竞选主管约会
You're dating Wheeler's campaign manager?
Charlie 那个女人已经被证实不可靠了
Charlie, that woman's already proved that she's not trustworthy.
抱歉 我不允许你和她在一起
I'm sorry. I can't allow you to see her.
市长 我打包票这不会影响竞选
Sir, I can assure you this will not interfere with the campaign.
选举状态胶着
This election is a dead heat.
我寝食难安
I can't eat, I can't sleep,
知道你和那女人在一起
and just knowing you're with this woman is going to overpower
会让我的镇定剂失效的
the positive effects of my tranquilizers.
哦 拜托 市长
Oh, come on, sir.
你知道的 在女人的问题上
When it comes to women,
我的判断力你大可放心
you know you can count on me to use my good judgment.
好吧 我自己都不相信
Okay, I don't even believe that.
那么 我能在这个太极课上遇到帅哥吗
So, am I gonna meet any good-looking guys in this tai chi class?
这么说吧
Put it like this...
你喜欢梅尔 吉布森吗 - 喜欢
you like Mel Gibson? - Yeah.
你喜欢库尔特 拉塞尔吗 - 喜欢
You like Kurt Russell? - Yeah.
那么 你最好自己租"破晓时刻"看吧
Well, then you better rent "Tequila sunrise"
因为课上的男人都是大丑男
because the guys in this class are butt-ugly.
你们好啊 女士们
Hello, ladies.
这边 请允许我来买♥♥单
Oh, here... allow me to get those.
十二块钱
That'll be $12.
我 我就只买♥♥她的
I'll... I'll just get hers.
Paul 我不会坐在这儿 让你出洋相的
Paul, I am not gonna sit here and let you make a fool of yourself.
你要帮我吗
You gonna help me?
不 我要去吧台那边
No, I'm gonna go to the bar.
和你在一起让我想起了
You know, this joint reminds me
以前常去的一个乡下地方
of a spot I used to go to in the village...
我在那儿听爵士乐
Listen to jazz.
真的 哪种爵士
Oh, really? What kind?
轻柔爵士
Smo-o-o-oth jazz.
那么 你最喜欢的歌♥呢
Okay. Well, what's your favorite song?
就是那首
The one that goes...
一大大 二大大 三大大
diddly up... Boodly ahh... Bop bop...
哇哦 你还真是个铁粉啊
Wow. You really are a big fan, huh?
老实说 我对爵士乐一窍不通
I've gotta be honest. I don't know anything about jazz.
只知"菠萝鸡尾酒之歌♥"
I just know that pina colada song
那首歌♥是写午夜做♥爱♥的
about making love at midnight,
尽管我更喜欢香蕉鸡尾酒
even though I prefer banana daiquiris
而且我十点半之后从没做过爱
and I've never made love past 10:30.
你真有意思
You are a trip.
我觉得你太可爱了
You know, I think you are too cute.
但是
But?
没有但是
But nothing.
服务员
Waiter?
给这位先生来杯香蕉鸡尾酒
Get this man a banana daiquiri.
那是他的真爱
It's what he likes.
计划是这样的 等Jennifer来了
Here's the plan... when Jennifer comes in here,
你迅速 利落 冷酷地和她分手
you break up with her quick, clean, and cold.
在你hold不住之前 我们过来
Before you can buckle, we come over,
叫你去看尼克斯队的比赛 带你走
say we've got to go to the Knicks game, and get you out.
嘿 Charlie
Hey, Charlie.
我没想到你的同事也要来参与"会面"
Oh, I didn't realize your colleagues were coming to this meeting.
没事 他们什么都知道了
It's okay. They know everything.
你告诉他们前戏的事了
You told them about the foreplay?
我们对他非常失望
We're very disappointed in him.
我俩还是去那边吧
We're just gonna go over here.
Jennifer 我们得谈一谈
Jennifer, we have to talk.
抱歉 要是知道你朋友也在
I'm sorry. If I'd known your friends were gonna be here,
我就穿胸罩了
I would've worn a bra.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我想他刚跟她摊牌了
I think he just told her.
她平静地接受了
She's taking it well.
嗯
Uh...
Charlie 你干什么呢
Charlie, what are you doing?
我们要去看尼克斯队的比赛了
We've got to go to the Knicks game.
你们自己去吧
Go without me.
但是 你奶奶在赛场等着见你呢
But, your grandmother is meeting us at the game,
这可能是你最后一次见她的机会了
and this may be the last time you ever see her.
半场的时候让她给我打电♥话♥
Have her call me at the half.
Paul 把明天九点的会往后推
Paul... Move back tomorrow's 9:00 meeting.
我可能会晚些到
I may be late.
我也是
Me too.
这比看尼克斯队的比赛好吧
Now, wasn't that better than seeing the Knicks?
比成为尼克斯队的队员还要好
That was better than being a knick.
喂 - 我是Carter
Hello. - It's Carter.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你这是在拿市长对你的信任冒险
You're risking the mayor's trust,
拿唾手可得的事业冒险
the careers of those closest to you,
你在危害整个竞选
and you're jeopardizing the election!
还有其它事吗
Anything else?
小甜甜布兰妮在大卫深夜秀呢
Britney Spears is on "Letterman."
那关我什么事
What does that have to do with me?
没事 我得挂了
Nothing. I gotta go.
谁啊
Who was that?
我朋友Carter
That was my friend Carter.
他吓坏了
He's freaking out
因为我向市长保证我不会和你约会的
because I promised the mayor I wouldn't see you.
我也向Wheeler做了同样的保证
I had to promise Wheeler the same thing.
我想做政敌确实让恋爱很危险
I guess being political rivals does make this pretty risky.
是的 是很危险
Yeah. It's dangerous.
简直是 禁忌之恋
Almost... Forbidden.
听着 要是我们还要继续下去 我们应该
Look, if we're gonna do this, then we should set up
在恋爱中约法三章
some ground rules for our relationship.
好主意
Good idea.
我们不会谈起各自的候选人
We won't talk about our candidates,
不会讨论我们的竞选策略
we won't discuss our strategies,
也不会用薰衣草护肤乳
and we won't use lavender body oil.
你不喜欢我的护肤乳
You don't like my body oil?
它让我发痒
It itches.
你知道吗
You know what?
这一切感觉妙极了
This feels great.
我不知道为什么大家都不让我们在一起
I don't know why we let people tell us we can't see each other.
我们没什么不可告人的
We've got nothing to hide.
Charlie 开门 是我 市长
Charlie, open up. It's the mayor.
快点 躲到床底下
Quick... get under the bed.
快点 Charlie 我知道你在家
Come on, Charlie. I know you're in there.
我从门缝下能看见灯亮
I can see a light under the door.
该死
Damn it.
让你非要一直亮着灯
You're the one who wanted to keep the lights on.
Crawford
Crawford!
嘿 Charlie
Oh, hey, Charlie.
我知道很晚了 但我正好在附近
Oh, I know it's late, but I was in the neighborhood
我就是想过来 面对面跟你说一声
and I just wanted to come by and tell you face-to-face
我非常感谢你的忠诚
how much I appreciate your loyalty.
这话对我的意义无法用言语表达 市长
I can't tell you how much that means to me, sir.
谢谢特意过来
Thanks for coming by.
你保证不再见那个女人
Your promise to stop seeing that woman...
让我大大地松了口气
ooh... completely put my mind at ease.
这是我很久以来感觉最好的一天
I feel better than I have in days!
我 我不知道 市长
I-I don't know, sir.
你看上去还有点紧绷
You still look a little tense.
或许你应该 回家休息
Maybe you should, uh, go home and rest.
紧绷 我好久没这么放松了
Tense? I haven't felt this relaxed
上一次还是在大学时"点烟锅"
since I smoked pot in college.
点烟锅
Smoked pot? Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表