剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
不管怎么样 虽然不大
Anyway, it's not much...
但这是我的家
But I call it home.
我们已经在困在这将近三个小时了
We've been trapped here for nearly three hours.
我的上帝呀 我们会窒息而死的
Good God, we're going to suffocate down here!
Carter Carter Carter 这儿空气充足
Carter, Carter, Carter, we've got plenty of air.
我们真正应该担心的是油气泄漏
What we should really worry about is a gas leak.
万一我们弄破了管道
You know, if we ruptured a pipe,
一丁点火花就会引发一场大爆♥炸♥
the smallest spark could trigger an enormous explosion.
我们要死在这儿了
We're gonna die.
今天早晨 我只想着这件外套
This morning, all I could think about was this coat.
现在想来 这些都毫无意义
Now it all seems so meaningless.
上帝 请原谅我的肤浅
God, forgive me for being so superficial.
如果你让我活着离开这儿
If you get me out of here,
我发誓再也不会这么追求物质了
I promise to stop being so materialistic...
Carter 你在和上帝做约定吗
Carter! Are you making a pact with God?
是的
Yes, I am.
带我一个 亲爱的上帝
I want a piece of that action. Dear God...
喂 喂 我正约定到一半呢 让我先说完
hey, hey, I'm mid-pact here. Let me finish.
我向您承诺我会把我
And I promise I'll give away
所有顶尖品牌的衣服全都送人
all my top-name designer clothes
从此谦逊地生活
and live more humbly.
阿门
Amen.
上帝 如果您帮助我活着离开这
God, if you get me out of here alive,
我将定下目标 那就是
I will make it my goal...
伙计们坚持住
Hang tight, guys!
我们这就把你们救出来
We'll have you out of there in a minute.
噢 哈哈哈
Oh! Ha ha ha ha!
好险 差点就向上帝承诺了
Whew, that was a close one!
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha ha!
这衣服多大 XL的吗
So, what is this jacket, a 46-long?
捡这些剩了一半的啤酒罐真烦人
These half-full beer cans are making me sick.
对啊 现在的孩子什么毛病
I know. What's wrong with these kids?
在我那个年代 打开了 就得喝完
In my day, you opened a beer, you finished it.
Stephanie在哪
Where's Stephanie?
她不太舒服
She wasn't feeling well.
所以去市长卧室躺着了
So she went to the mayor's bedroom to lie down.
Charlie 我不太舒服
Charlie, I don't feel good.
你能给我拿杯水吗
Can you bring me a glass of water?
好的
Yeah.
Stephanie
Stephanie?
我就知道这招会奏效
I knew that would work.
我不敢相信我又被
I can't believe I fell for the old
"假装生病 穿上性感睡袍
"Pretend to be sick, put on a sexy robe,
就能和Charlie上♥床♥"的老把戏骗了
and try to have sex with Charlie" Trick.
你为什么躲着我
Why have you been avoiding me?
很多原因 最重要的是 你叔叔是我的上司
Among other things, your Uncle is my boss.
你为什么当时不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我知道这会让你却步
Because I knew it would scare you off.
我觉得用身体诱惑你
I thought that enticing you with my body
最能吸引你的注意力
was the best way to get your attention.
好吧 很明显你是研究过我
Well, obviously, you've done your homework.
Stephanie 我很抱歉
Stephanie, I'm sorry.
但是我们不能这样
But this is never gonna happen.
我可能有点过头了
I guess I did get a little carried away.
我只是从未遇到过像你这样的男人
I've just never met a guy like you.
但是如果你觉得不行
But if you feel that strongly,
那我就不会和你上♥床♥
I won't have sex with you.
我赢了 胜利却让我如此空虚
I win, yet the victory seems so hollow.
市长回来了 我得扔掉这些啤酒罐
The mayor's home. I got to get rid of these beer cans.
这儿是什么情况 - 没什么
What the hell is going on in here? - Nothing.
Stephanie 你在卧室吗
Stephanie, are you in the bedroom?
天哪 - 快躲进卫生间
Oh, my God. - Hide in the bathroom.
等等 我们没必要惊慌
Wait, there's no reason to panic.
市长进来的时候 他只会看到蜡烛 香槟
When the mayor comes in, all he'll see
他侄女穿着睡袍 还有我
is candles, champagne, his niece in a robe, me...
快藏起来
Hide!
Stephanie
Stephanie?
Charlie 你在我的卧室干什么
Charlie, what are you doing in my bedroom?
您刚从长途公务旅行回来
You've been away on a long business trip.
我想着点些蜡烛给您接风洗尘
I thought I'd lay out some candles...
再撒些玫瑰花瓣
And rose petals.
Stephanie在哪
Where's Stephanie?
谁在里面
Who's in there?
难以置信 Charlie
I can't believe this, Charlie!
你和我侄女搞上了 是不是
You're in here with my niece,aren't you!
没有 我可以解释
No, I can explain this.
他是和我在一起
He's with me.
不敢相信我居然对市长说谎了
I can't believe I actually lied to the mayor.
在遇见你之前 我从没干过这种事
This kind of thing never happened to me before I met you.
我去市长家可是为了帮你
Hey, I only went over there to help you out,
再说我也没做错任何事
and I didn't do anything wrong.
怎么 你觉得就因为我之前一而再
What,You think just because I've screwed up in the past
再而三地搞砸事情
over and over and over
我就会自动接受你的指责吗
that I'm just gonna automatically accept the blame?
我的确是这么想的
I was hoping.
这太不合理了 也许我应该告诉市长事实
This is crazy. Maybe I should tell the mayor the truth.
他会相信的吧
Why wouldn't he believe it?
Charlie 我当时在场
Charlie, I was there.
亲眼看见你没有和Stephanie上♥床♥
I saw you not have sex with Stephanie,
我都依然不敢相信
And I still have my doubts.
就继续这样说好了
Let's just stay with the story.
我们是一对卿卿我我的情侣
We're a couple, lovey-dovey...
几星期后 我会把你甩了
In a couple of weeks, I'll break up with you.
我同意 不过得是我把你甩了
Fine, but I'm breaking up with you.
只有一个问题 我完全不会撒谎
Except there's one thing, I'm a terrible liar.
市长觉得我们睡过了
The mayor thinks that we slept together.
我怎样才能让他相信呢
How am I going to make that believable?
你听说过方法派表演吗
Are you familiar with method acting?
我是认真的
I am serious.
我从未对亲近的人撒过谎
I've never been able to be dishonest to people I'm close with.
我一直想着昨晚发生的事
I've been thinking about last night,
有几件事我想不通
a few things don't line up for me.
你们俩下午来一趟我的办公室吧
I want you both to come to my office this afternoon.
那个 对我来说有点困难
That... that will be a little tough for me.
我已经计划得满满的了
I'm booked solid.
不 你没有计划
No, you're not.
您说对了 我是很闲
You're right. I'm completely free.
你让我完全看不到曙光啊
It's hard to see how this could go well.
Carter 你这西装怎么回事
Carter, what is with that suit?
怎么了 它还不错啊
What, it's not so bad.
Charlie 你觉得呢
Charlie, what do you think?
我觉得在某个地方
I think that somewhere
有个驾驶教练在裸体授课
there's a guy teaching driver's ed naked.
那个自我放纵的 迷恋品牌的
The days of the self-indulgent,
Carter Heywood已经一去不复返了
style-obsessed Carter Heywood are over.
我摆正了生活重点
I have straightened out my priorities.
这身行头价格合理
This entire outfit cost a very reasonable
35块
$35.
Carter 这不是真实的你
Carter, this isn't you.
哦 这你就错了
Oh, but you're wrong.
我的新行头让我的生活更简单了
My new wardrobe makes my life so much easier.
今早我乘地铁 发现没有座位了
This morning, there were no seats on the subway.
我就直接坐在了地上
I just sat on the floor.
Carter 这太可笑了
Carter, this is ridiculous.
看看 你这儿有个明显的污渍
Look, you have a big stain here.
这不是污渍
This is not a stain.
你的外套好像会掉色
I think your suit is leaking.
你好啊 Caitlin
How are you, Caitlin?
啊 这个早晨多么神清气爽
My, aren't we looking lovely this morning?
看起来相亲进行得很顺利啊
I take it the blind date went well.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表