剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
来吧 今天这酒都算
Come on! Drinks are on...
酒都在杯托上
Coasters.
这几天真疯狂
Well, it's been a crazy couple of days.
很难想起谁做了什么
Hard to keep track of who did what,
谁和谁睡了
who slept with who...
所幸 所有事都回归正轨了
Good news is, everything's back to normal.
我要走了
I got to go.
等等 你不会生我气了吧
Wait. You can't be mad at me.
为什么不会 - 因为你了解我呀
Why not? - Because you know me.
只要和女人有关 我就一团糟 我就这样的人
When it comes to women, I'm a screwup. It's who I am.
我会因为太阳升起或风在吹
Do you get mad at the sun for rising
或公鸡叫而生气吗
or the wind for blowing or a rooster for...
请闭嘴
Please stop talking.
我能再说一件事吗
Can I say one more thing?
什么事
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从没想让你觉得你对我不重要
I never meant to make you feel like you weren't important to me.
我知道 你不用道歉
I know. You don't have to apologize.
就因为我在家纠结我们的关系
Just because I was home obsessing about our relationship
不代表你不能开心地玩
doesn't mean you shouldn't have fun.
老实说 我宁可和你出去玩
Well, to be honest, I would rather have hung out with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
那 做朋友吗
So, friends?
朋友吧
Friends.
你知道吗 有时候我很佩服你
You know, sometimes I admire the way
能享受生活不用多想
you can just have a good time without even thinking twice.
告诉你个秘密吧
I'll let you in on a secret.
我根本连想都不用想
I don't even think once.
晚安 Charlie
Good night, Charlie.
晚安
Good night.
嗨
Hi.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
哟 这不是
Well, if it isn't
"来接我 带我回家
Ms. "Pick me up, take me home,
找到关于一棵树的信息"小姐吗
and get information about a tree" Lady.
在我脑子里这名字更好听点
That sounded better in my head.
Charlie 我们刚认识时
Look, Charlie, when we met,
我不知道你在哪上班
I didn't know where you worked.
我只是单纯的喜欢你
I just liked you.
然后你告诉我
And then you told me that story
关于市长的故事
about the mayor...
砍 砍 砍
Ya! Ya! Ya!
我只好利用它了
I had to use it.
你也会做同样的事的
Come on, you would've done the same thing.
你可不能和我一样
You can't go by me.
我可是以决断力糟糕而出名的
I'm legendary for my bad judgment.
那 我们现在干什么
So, what do we do?
我们离开这儿怎么样
How about if we get out of here?
其实 我还在走出我前面的朋友的阴影
Well, actually, I'm still getting over that friend from before,
所以最好还是就聊聊吧
so I think I'd rather just talk.
好吧
Okay.
聊吧
Talk.
差不多聊完了
That pretty much covers it.
Mike今天来过吗
Is Mike stopping by today?
我终于让他想通了
No. I finally got through to him.
这会儿 他在给Allison戒指呢
As we speak, he's giving Allison the ring.
那真好
Good for him.
对我也好 Mike对我的偷懒技巧
And me. Mike was wise
一清二楚
to all my best slacking techniques...
重发旧记录
reissuing old memos,
在门卫的更衣室里打盹
taking a nap in the janitor's closet,
在我桌上放一个我外形的纸板
putting a cardboard cutout of myself at my desk
然后早退
and then leaving early.
我不会这样对你的 老大
Ha ha. Not that I would ever try that on you, boss.
你实在
I mean, you're so...
省省吧 那个扁扁的Paul是怎么回事我早知道了
save it. I know all about flat Paul.
你知道吗 你什么时候发现的
You do? When did you find out?
有天我在和你说话的时候
The day I was talking to you
那真的很有意思
and it was... Interesting.
你能想象吗
Can you picture it?
这会儿 Mike在中♥央♥公园
As we speak, Mike is in central park,
站在一座桥上 向Allison求婚
standing on a bridge, proposing to Allison.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
Mike 你在这里干嘛 说好的求婚呢
Mike, what are you doing here? What happened to the proposal?
订婚取消
Oh. The engagement is off.
什么叫取消
What do you mean off?
取消 就是没有了
Off. You know, not on.
我在骗自己呢
Come on, guys, I was kidding myself.
这是我的归宿
This is where I belong.
好了 我们还有个城市要管呢
Now, come on, let's go. We got a city to run.
"我们" - 是的 我回来了
"We"? - Yeah. I'm back.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表