剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
为什么你对我约会的每个人都有意见
Why do you have a problem with every guy I date?
因为你总会找一个你知道我会讨厌的人
Because you always find the one guy you know I'll hate.
你瞎说
That is not true!
嗨 Tom
Hi, Tom.
你女儿在吗
Is your daughter around?
你真的应该走了
You really should go.
你管不着我和谁约会
You can't tell me who I can date.
你能待在这 我也能
I belong here as much as you do.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我觉得他留下是个好主意
I think it would be a good idea if he stayed.
我喜欢这家伙
I like this guy.
嗨 我是Charlie Crawford
Hi, Charlie Crawford.
你好 我是Steven 我是个家庭心理医师
Hi, I'm Steven. I'm a family therapist.
我来帮你们排忧解难
I'm here to help you all work through your problems.
哦 我们没什么问题
Oh, we don't have any problems.
是的 这个男人在和我最好的朋友约会
Sure, I'm dating the daughter of a man
而我在和他女儿约会
who's dating my best friend,
并且 他恨我 她恨她
and, sure, he hates me, and she hates her,
她又恨他和她在一起
she hates him for being with her.
我是不是应该躺下什么的
Should I lie down or?
先生 我承认 这确实有点不太寻常
Sir, I'll admit, this is a little unusual,
但这毕竟无关你母亲的
but it's not like it's your mother's mind or soul
意念或者灵魂
we're talking about.
只不过是个某个身体部位罢了
It's just a body part.
你仔细想想的话 这没什么不对的
When you really think about it, there's nothing wrong.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
她只不过是个母性泛滥的普通女人
She's just an ordinary woman who's very nurturing,
碰巧有我妈的心脏 又碰巧我和她上♥床♥了
who has my mother's heart, who I'm having sex with.
我要下地狱了
I'm going to hell.
我妈应该会在那等我
And mother will be waiting.
我这辈子最大的期望
In my whole life the one thing I counted on
就是我妈妈和爸爸能在一起
was my mom and dad being together.
可是现在我感觉我的整个世界
Now I just feel like my whole world
都崩塌了
is collapsing around me.
我简直不敢相信你来这了
I can't believe you came here.
那你觉得我现在是什么感受
How do you think I feel?
Charlie 你有什么要补充的吗
Charlie, do you have something to add?
呃 实际上 我没注意听
Actually, I wasn't listening.
Tracy 你能重复下那段让你极度痛苦的事吗
Tracy, would you like to repeat that gut-wrenching revelation?
我不能
I don't think I can.
下一段我会跟上的
I'll catch the next one.
宝贝 我很抱歉我的离婚让你这么难过
Honey, I'm sorry that this divorce has been so hard on you,
但是你也用不着找最最渣的渣男约会
but it's not fair for you to punish me
以此来惩罚我 这不公平
by dating the absolute dregs of the earth.
说的是你
That's you.
那你考虑过我的感受吗
How do you think I feel
你就能围着"本周荡♥妇♥"团团转
when you parade around with the bimbo of the week?
说的是你
That's you.
Caitlin是个很好的女人 她对我很重要
Caitlin is a wonderful woman, and she means a lot to me.
Charlie对我也很重要
Well, Charlie means a lot to me.
他是个真男人
He's a real man
你也好 你收藏的枪也好 都吓不倒他
who's not intimidated by you or your gun collection.
枪吗 你指的是那种不能用了的古董吗
Guns? You mean like the antique ones that don't work?
它们还能用
They work.
Charlie很幽默 还性感
Charlie's fun, and he's sexy,
并且他还 - 虔诚 超级虔诚
and he's... - Religious... Deeply religious.
他有热情 - 我对禁欲的事很热情
He's passionate... - About celibacy.
Steven 你看看她在干什么
Steven, you see what she's doing?
她明显对我有意见
She obviously has issues with me.
但她却不想像个大人一样说出来
But instead of expressing
而只是试图来伤害我
them like an adult, she tries to hurt me.
我了解这种感受
I know what that feels like.
我对你没有意见 - 得了吧
I don't have any issues with you. - Please.
你在这明显是因为你嫉妒我
You're obviously here because you're jealous of my relationship.
为什么你觉得我会嫉妒你
Why do you think I'd be jealous?
Charlie 你可是对我使尽了招数
Charlie, you've made over 300 passes at me.
那又如何 我对碰到的每个女人都这样
So? I make passes at almost every woman I meet.
不过你是特别的一个
But you're special.
等会儿 如果我们不互相倾听
Hold it. We're never going
那么一点成果都没有
to get anywhere unless we listen to each other.
Charlie 你先来
Charlie, why don't you go first
分享一下你在想什么吧
and share what's on your mind?
他能想的只有体育和性♥爱♥
The only things that are on his mind are sports and sex.
没人会那么肤浅 不可能的
No one is that shallow. It's just not possible.
你确定不可能吗
Are you sure it's not possible?
我脑子里想的全是我们激♥情♥四射的下午
I can't stop thinking about our afternoon of passion.
我也是
Me neither.
你曾经想到过
Did you ever imagine
这种事会发生吗
that something like that could happen?
呃 有一次我15岁时确实做过这种怪梦
Well, I did have one weird dream when I was 15.
怎么了 - 没什么
What's wrong? - Nothing really.
呃 Carter刚对我说
Well, Carter just mentioned
我母亲活在你身体里
that my mother is alive inside your body.
很抱歉我之前没对你说
I'm sorry I didn't mention it before.
我们当时多快乐啊
We were just having so much fun.
而这个话题又太严肃
And it seemed like such a serious topic.
但是这不是很奇妙吗
But isn't it wonderful?
你的母亲救了我的命
Your mother saved my life.
现在托她的福 我遇到了一个好男人
And now, thanks to her, I met a great man.
你知道 你今晚要是有空
You know, if you're free tonight,
我不介意小小的过个夜
I wouldn't mind a little sleepover.
嘘 不要在妈妈面前这样说
Shh! Not in front of mother.
Randall 放轻松
Randall, calm down.
对不起 Christine 我真心喜欢你
I'm sorry, Christine, I really like you,
但是这件事 真的不太对劲
but this is just... It's too strange.
没什么不对劲的 这都是命中注定啊
No, it's not strange, it's fate.
我的意思是 有多大的几率
I mean, what were the chances
我能从一个75岁的女人那里找到一颗匹配的心脏
that I would find a matching heart from a 75-year-old woman?
医生们都不敢相信它的状况那么好
The doctors couldn't believe what good condition it was in.
反正她也不走心 心脏肯定好
She preserved it through lack of use.
像我们这样有缘分
It's a rare, magical thing
是一件罕见的 奇妙的事
when people connect like we have.
难道我们不应该尝试一下吗
Shouldn't we give it a chance?
你说得有道理
Maybe you're right.
你知道吗 我这一辈子都是我妈妈在做决定
You know, my mother has dictated my whole life.
她给我挑学校 挑工作 挑约会对象
She chose my schools, my career, which women I should see.
我都56岁了
I am 56 years old.
是时候逃离她的魔掌了
It's time I stop letting her control me.
你是个极好的女子
You're a wonderful woman.
没理由我们不能在一起
And there's no reason that we shouldn't be together.
哦 Randall
Oh, Randall.
不行 不能这样
Nope. Not gonna happen.
我可能永远都达不到我父亲的高度
I could never live up to my father.
他是那么优秀的领导者
He was such a great leader...
强悍 大权在握
...strong, powerful.
当他去世的时候 我接受不了 所以我出走了
And when he died, I couldn't face it, so I ran away.
我成长的过程中没有家庭
I grew up without a family.
不过我交了一些朋友
But I made some friends,
并且一路上有很多奇遇
and I had lots of adventures along the way.
Charlie 这是个感人的故事
Charlie, that's an amazing story.
肯定感人啊
It should be.
这不就是<狮子王>吗
It's the Lion King.
简直荒谬 你把这整件事当成一个笑话
This is ridiculous. You're making a joke out of the whole thing.
我在尝试着敞开心扉呢
I'm trying to open up.
你做不到真诚待人
You are incapable of being honest.
我做不到是吗
I'm incapable of being honest?
是你告诉我
You're the one that always telling me
我能在女人这方面改变的人
when it comes to women I can change.
告诉我所谓我的人生不必只是
That my life doesn't have to be
醉酒和一♥夜♥情♥的两点一线
an endless string of drunken nights and anonymous sex.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表