剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
先生 能等会儿吗
Sir, can it wait?
你俩好像很不自然啊
You two look so nervous.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, wait a minute. I know what's going on in here.
就你们俩
You're all alone,
呆在又热又潮湿的复印室
tucked away in a hot and steamy copy room.
你们俩在偷纸吧
You're stealing paper, aren't you?
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
Charlie 你忘了拿你的
Oh, uh, Charlie, you forgot your...
电台采访做得真不错 Paul
Great job on the radio, Paul.
谢谢
Thanks.
你竟然把功劳全揽上身了
I can't believe you're taking credit for this.
要知道没我你可做不了
You know you couldn't have done it without me.
别这样 我不会取代你的
Come on, Carter. It's not like I'm gonna replace you
黑人同胞发声筒的位置
as the voice of the black man around here.
保持真我啊 兄弟
Way to keep it real, my brother.
必须的
Word.
哦 Paul
Oh, Paul,
昨天节目上表现真好
great job on Larry show yesterday.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
事实上 他们非常喜欢我
In fact, they liked me so much
还邀请我今天下午担任
they invited me back to guest host
"谈谈政♥治♥"栏目的嘉宾主持
their "Talking politics" show this afternoon.
这是最受尊重的电台节目之一啊
That's one of the most respected shows on the radio.
是的 只邀请知识分子和会说话的人
Yep. It's only for intellectuals and people who talk good.
我必须得说 Paul
I gotta tell you, Paul,
昨天听你的电台讲话
hearing you on the radio yesterday
证实了我对你的看法
confirmed what I thought about you.
我善于辩论吗
That I was a great debater?
不 你喜欢汉子
No, that you love men.
你会跟我一起去 然后把答案传我吧
So, you are gonna come with me, give me all the answers?
你想要做新的黑人群体发声筒
You wanna be the new voice of the black man,
就一个人去吧
you gotta do it alone.
别这样 Carter
Oh, come on, Carter!
你我不能统一战线的话
If we don't stick together,
还怎么对抗这腐朽的体制啊
how we ever gonna fight "The man"?!
咋样 小婊砸
S'up, bitch?
你好 - 是我
Hello? - Hey, it's me.
4点钟的会我得迟到了
I'm gonna be late for our 4:00 meeting.
我在美发师这儿 - 你不是昨天才去吗
I'm at the hairdresser's. - Weren't you there yesterday?
嗯 但我有些问题
Yes, but I had some issues...
还需要剪剪发什么的
I mean, some cutting... that didn't get resolved.
我挂了啊
I'm hanging up now.
医生 我承认我之前有所保留
So, doctor, I have to admit I was holding back.
还有一个性幻想相比第一个
There's this fantasy I have
让我更狂野
that drives me even wilder than the first.
好棒
Yes.
我孤身一人在公♥寓♥
I'm alone at my apartment,
这个人穿着燕尾服出现了
and this guy shows up in a tuxedo
带着一瓶香槟
with a bottle of Cristal.
这个人毫不介意花600美元
Now, this is the kind of guy who wouldn't mind
买♥♥真正的好香槟
spending $600 on the right champagne.
肉疼啊
Ouch.
他拿着我最爱的书
And he's got a copy of my favorite book with him...
<傲慢与偏见>
"Pride and prejudice."
他开始用意大利语对我说话
This man starts to talk to me in Italian.
我唯一不能抵抗的诱惑就是
And there is one thing I cannot resist...
一个男人说意大利语
a man who speaks Italian.
这让我欲♥火♥焚身
Makes me so hot.
你好啊 美女
Hola, senorita.
那是西班牙语 二♥逼♥
That's Spanish... Jerk.
这是Paul Lassiter主持的"谈谈政♥治♥"
This is Paul Lassiter on "Talking politics."
我能回答任何复杂问题
No question is too complex.
请问吧
Go ahead, caller.
嗯 我的问题是关于纽约的教育系统整顿
Yeah, in regards to overhauling the city's education system,
你能谈谈相较于"磁石"学校
could you please explain
"磁石"学校: 设备精良和师资优秀的学校
教育券制: 一种资助制度 主要目的在于在维持政♥府♥对教育的津贴同时 亦引入市场竞争机制 从而提升教育的制度
教育券制有什么优势吗
the benefit of vouchers versus magnet schools?
我听不到你说啥
I'm losing you.
我正过隧♥道♥呢
I'm going into a tunnel.
我回答不了这些问题
I can't answer these questions.
我是新闻秘书 该怎么想都是别人告诉我
I'm a press secretary. I'm told what to think.
太多废话让我无从思考
I'm slinging so much crap I can't see straight.
我们还在直播
We're still live.
下一位
Next caller.
先生 - 嗯
Sir? - Yeah.
你在听Paul的节目吗 他完全招架不住
Are you listening to Paul? He's in over his head.
那是因为你没像昨天一样给他答案
'Cause you're not feeding him like yesterday.
你怎么知道的
What tipped you off?
Paul说的他高中时
Paul's high-school story
不能演<油脂>的主角
about not getting the lead in "Grease"
因为他拒绝剪掉非洲圆蓬头的故事
'cause he refused to cut his afro.
所以你应该让我上那节目
Sir, you know you should've let me do that show.
你对访问结果不满意吗
So, you're not happy with the way it went?
不 挺好的
Oh, no, it went great.
我们确实打败了Elder 但
We really put Elder in his place, but...
但是什么
But what?
那些是我的话
Those were my words.
而且是很厉害的话
They were brilliant words.
有时候仅仅成为办公室里
But sometimes it's not enough
最聪明的人还不够
to be the smartest guy in the room.
昨天 Paul把你的激♥情♥变得温和
You know, yesterday your passion was tempered by Paul's voice.
你们是成功的团队
You succeeded as a team.
记住 这里所有人都无私工作
Remember, everyone here works selflessly
只为一个共同目标
for one common goal...
保持我的伟岸形象
...making me look great.
Charlie 没料到你会来啊
Charlie, what a surprise.
我都不知道你还会说意大利语呢
I didn't know you spoke Italian.
你为什么穿着燕尾服
Why are you wearing a tuxedo?
我之前在主持日间艾美奖
Uh, I was hosting the daytime emmy awards.
<热情>横扫各类奖项
"Passions" Cleaned up.
袋子里有什么
What do you have in the bag?
香槟
Champagne...
和<傲慢与偏见>
And "Pride and prejudice."
你也读<傲慢与偏见>吗
Oh, you're reading "Pride and prejudice"?
真是太性感了
That is so hot.
真的吗 - 对啊
Really? - Oh, yeah.
你知道这让我想做什么吗
You know what it makes me wanna do?
什么 - 把你介绍给我姑姑的书友俱乐部
What? - Introduce you to my aunt's book club.
"Darcy走到房♥间另一头
"Darcy had walked away to another part of the room.
她目光追随着他
She followed him with her eyes,
嫉妒任何与他交谈的人"
envied everyone to whom he spoke..."
好了 今晚就这样吧
Well, I guess we should call it a night.
哇 这书真棒
Oh, what a great book.
谁去市郊
Who's going uptown?
再见 Caitlin
See ya, Caitlin.
你哪儿都不准去
You are not going anywhere.
你真有胆儿啊
You have a lot of nerve.
怎么能这样占我便宜
How could you take advantage of me like that?
你是说如果你知道我的性幻想
Are you saying that if you found out my fantasy,
你不会利用它来色♥诱♥我
you wouldn't use it to seduce me?
Charlie 我绝不会打扮成
Charlie, I would never dress up like Molly Ringwald
<早餐俱乐部>里的Molly Ringwald的
in "The breakfast club."
我要杀了Carter
I'm gonna kill Carter.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为那天我们接吻了
Because when we kissed the other night,
分明彼此都有感觉
there was something there.
我想如果我能再创造一个浪漫瞬间
I guess I figured if I could create another romantic moment,
我就能让你看透这些感觉
I could get you to see that.
所以你就租了燕尾服 学习意大利语
So you rented a tuxedo, learned Italian,
买♥♥了600美金的香槟吗
and bought a $600 bottle of champagne?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表