剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你就是想揍他
You just want to punch him.
当然了
Of course I do!
喂喂喂 你冲着我的女人喊什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You yelling at my girl?
嘿老兄 这和你无关
Hey, pal. This is none of your business.
我又不傻
I'm not an idiot.
我花了八万从大学毕业
I spent 80 grand putting myself through college.
你应该省钱上牙科学校
You should have saved some money for dental school.
Charlie 我同意你 他是有点讨厌
Charlie, I grant you, he's a little annoying,
但也没必要诉诸暴♥力♥
but there's no reason to resort to violence.
嘿 妞 我问了你意见
Hey, toots, when I want your opinion,
你才需要说
I'll ask for it.
Caitlin
Caitlin?
来吧
Party time.
你知道吗
You know what?
我是不会打你的 我比你高尚
I'm not gonna hit you because I'm the bigger man.
比你成熟
I'm more mature.
你自己走出去吧
Why don't you just take a walk.
我不需要走
I don't have to walk.
我有一辆1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0美元的保时捷停在外面
I got $100,000 Porsche turbo parked outside.
再见
See ya.
Charlie 我真为你骄傲
Charlie, I'm really proud of you.
你已经成熟了
I think you've grown as a person.
我也希望我成熟了
Well, I'd like to think I have.
怎么了
Well?
保时捷 无可替代
Porsche... there is no substitute.
这些器材是免费的
These machines are free.
我们开始吧
Let's get busy.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表