剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
同样安慰我的是我狠狠划了他的捷达
And the fact that I keyed the hell out of his jetta.
Paul 我想到我们怎么把Pete赶跑了
Paul, I think I just realized how we can get rid of Pete.
他来了 跟着我
Here he comes. Follow my lead.
Pete 我想你和说些事
Uh, Pete, I want to talk to you about something.
好啊
Sure.
Pete
Pete...
我们有点担心你和市长的关系
We're concerned about your relationship with the mayor.
在这儿 不是努力工作
Around here, it takes a lot
就能让你成功 - 完全不是
more to succeed than just hard work. - Way more.
你得和市长有私交
You have to connect with the mayor on a personal level.
必须交流
Got to connect.
比如说 他超级喜欢聊他的前妻
For example, he just loves talking about his ex-wife.
特爱聊她
Loves chatting about the ex.
能说具体点么
Is there anything specific?
他喜欢讲Helen和她的网球教练的趣事
Well, he's got this funny story about Helen and her tennis pro.
她和网球教练的趣事
Funny story about her and the tennis pro.
你这样有点烦哎
You know, that gets a little annoying.
Caitlin 是我
Caitlin, it's me.
坚强点 开门然后解释
Be strong. Open the door and explain to him
我们只是朋友
that we're nothing more than friends.
他五分钟后就会走
He'll be out of here in 5 minutes.
我带了泡泡浴 晚餐
I brought the bubble bath, dinner.
然后你看上去漂亮极了
And may I say you look beautiful.
最多十分钟
10 minutes, tops.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我花了45分钟挑中这件衣服
It took me 45 minutes to pick out this shirt.
通常 我会编一些牛逼的借口的
Normally, I'd come up with an excuse that makes me look cool,
但和你一起 我并不需要
but with you, I don't have to do that.
我刚才顺便还去救了落水的人
I also have saved someone from drowning.
听着
Look...
Charlie 其实吧
Charlie, the truth is...
你看上很紧张 想要按♥摩♥吗
you look tense. You want a backrub?
我 我很感激 但我
Oh, I-I appreciate the offer, but I...
哦太 太舒服了
oh, that... That's nice.
这不好
This is bad.
Carter看到我的话他会说什么
What would Carter say if he could see me now?
Caitlin 你太软弱了 告诉他
Caitlin. You're being weak. Tell him!
呜 你哪里搞来的这件雪尼尔
Ooh, where did you get that chenille throw?
你会爱上这个手法的
You're gonna love this trick.
能放松你整个下腰
It'll loosen up your lower back.
行吧 就让他施展什么手法
Fine. I'll let him do his stupid trick.
然后告诉他
And then I'll tell him.
我明天和他说
I'll tell him tomorrow.
昨晚如何
Ah, how'd it go last night?
你有没有和他说你只想当朋友
Did you tell him you just wanted to be friends?
我本想的 然后他说 你想要按♥摩♥吗
I tried. Then he said, "Do you want a backrub?"
然后我说 "不合适吧"
Then I said, "I really shouldn't."
然后你说什么了
What'd you say next?
我觉得我说了 "啊啊天呐是啊"
I think I said, "Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes!"
你和他上♥床♥了
You had sex with him?
啊啊天呐是啊
Yes. Yes. Oh, God, yes.
Carter 我不知道我在干什么
Carter, I don't know what I'm doing.
我失去控制了 我会不会性上瘾了
I'm spiraling out of control. Is it possible I'm a sex addict?
你去年一共和几个人上♥床♥了 - 九个
How many partners have you had in the last year? - Nine.
梦不算 - 三个
Not including dreams. - Three.
幻想不算 - 两个
Or fantasies. - Two.
你唯一的问题是Charlie 你必须和他谈
Your only problem is Charlie. You got to talk to him.
我知道
I know.
居然又发生了一次
It happened again! I can't believe this!
居然又发生了一次
It happened again. I can't believe this.
你昨晚又和Caitlin在一起
You were with Caitlin again last night.
啊啊天呐是啊
Yes. Yes. Oh, God, yes.
真是太好了
It's so great.
我们没停顿下来
We're not all bogged down
讨论这代表什么还有未来该如何
talking about what it all means and where we're going.
简直好到不真实
It's almost too good to be true.
说不定就是好到并不真实 - 你说什么
Maybe it is too good to be true. - What are you saying?
我只是说Caitlin是那种喜欢讨论她的感情的人
I'm just saying Caitlin is the type that likes to talk about her relationship.
如果她没讨论她的感情
If she's not talking about your relationship...
说不定她不想和我有感情
Maybe she doesn't want to have one with me.
但为什么我们床上那么和谐
But then why are we having so much great sex?
哦天呐 她在利用我
Oh, my God. She's using me.
我是她的男情妇
I'm her man mistress.
你不是她的男情妇
You are not her man mistress.
我完全准备好要好好谈一段感情 而她只想上♥床♥
Here I am, ready to commit, and all she wants is sex.
听着 兴许你们俩能撇开上♥床♥的事
Look, maybe it would be healthiest for both of you
好好谈谈 这样才最健康
if you put aside sex until you've had a conversation.
你说得对
You're right.
好好谈感情前不再上♥床♥
No more sex until we talk about our feelings.
我们得在精神层面沟通
We got to connect emotionally.
Carter 既然我也是Gay了 我们应该多出去玩玩
You know, Carter, now that I'm gay, we should hang out more.
这个等级分类太棒了
This class break down is fantastic.
我想让Stuart做这个好几个月了
I've been getting Stuart to do this for months.
我的荣幸先生
My pleasure, sir.
为您这样的人工作是我毕生的梦想
Working for a man of your stature has been a life-long dream.
有别的事吗 - 呃
Is there anything else? - Uh...
其实 先生 我想和你聊聊
Actually, sir, I'd like to talk to you
一些私事
about something personal.
好吧 你想聊什么
Oh, well, what's on your mind?
我很想听你
Well, I'd love to hear that story
前妻和网球教练的故事
about your ex-wife and the tennis pro.
让我说清楚
Let me get this straight.
你在这儿工作没一周
You've been working here less than a week,
你就想了解我前妻
and you want to know about my ex-wife
和那个毁了我婚姻的男人
and the man that tore apart my marriage...
我人生中最痛苦的回忆
...the most painful event in my life?!
是的
Yeah. Yes.
你很有魄力 小子
You got moxie, kid.
有人能给我些逆耳忠言
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have someone here
我简直太高兴了
who doesn't just tell me what I want to hear.
先生 你看着又重了几斤
Sir, it looks like you've put on a few pounds.
你圣诞给我加班
You're working Christmas.
我们必须谈谈
You and I have to talk.
在我们谈之前 必须立几个规矩
But before we do, we need to lay down some ground rules.
第一 这个 你不能碰
First, this... off-limits.
什么
What?
我们今晚好好交流下才最重要
It's very important to me that we communicate tonight.
所以恐怕今晚我不能给你好处了
So I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cut you off.
Charlie游乐场打烊了
Charlieland is closed.
第一 你才是那个往我身上扑的
First, you're the one who's been coming on to me,
第二 你没法抗拒我
and second, you couldn't cut me off if you tried.
是吗 - 是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我只要往你旁边这样一靠
All I'd have to do is stand close to you like this,
你就会失去自控
and you would lose control.
我只要轻轻厮摩你的肩膀
All I'd have to do is massage your shoulders like this,
你就会失去自控
and you'd lose control.
我只要
Well, all I'd have to do is...
我觉得我阐述清楚了
I think I made my point.
Caitlin 我们在干嘛
Caitlin, what are we doing here?
过去两天发生了这么多事
So much has happened in the last two days.
为什么我们却不能谈谈
Why aren't we talking about it?
Charlie 这真的很难说出口
Charlie... This is really hard for me to say,
但我不觉得我们能在一起
but I don't think this is gonna work.
为什么不
Why not?
我问过你想不想谈恋爱
I asked if you wanted a relationship.
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
我们去约会 完全是个灾难
We went on a date. It was a disaster.
面对事实吧 我们没通过任何情感测验
Face it... we have failed every relationship test.
情感测验
Relationship test?
你从哪儿看到那种垃圾的 时尚杂♥志♥吗
Where'd you get that junk, out of cosmo?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表