剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
并不是
No.
顺便说一下你找到十种满足你男人的方法了
By the way, you did find 10 ways to please your man.
Charlie 我们是好朋友
Charlie, we're great friends,
而且我很珍视我们的友谊
and I count on that.
如果我们走下去却没成功 我们也回不到朋友关系了
If we try this and it doesn't work, there's no going back.
我现在也回不去啊
Well, I can't go back now.
我没法装作过去几天没发生
I can't pretend like the last few days didn't happen
或者装作我对你没感觉
and that I don't have feelings for you.
我只是害怕结局不好
I'm just scared that it could end badly.
我也害怕
Well, I'm scared, too.
但没有我们不应该试试的理由
But there's no reason why we shouldn't try.
我不行
I can't.
好吧
Okay then.
不 等一下别走
No, wait. Don't go.
你想让我留下
You want me to stay?
不 也别留下
No, don't stay either.
你想让我在走廊瞎走走吗
You want me to just hover in the hall,
我没选项了
'cause I'm running out of options.
你真的觉得我们应该尝试吗
Do you really think we should do this?
因为我能想出成千上百条我不应该尝试的理由
'Cause I could think of a million reasons why I shouldn't.
我也有成千上百条停止的理由
And I can think of a million reasons why I shouldn't.
但我有一条应该尝试的理由
But I can think of one reason why I should...
就是你
And it's you.
我是很想试试
I do want to try this.
可能会玩火自焚 但值得
We may go down in flames, but it's worth the chance.
谢谢
Thanks.
时间还挺早
Well, it's still pretty early.
我们现在该干嘛
What should we do now?
真可惜你打烊了了
Well, it's too bad you cut me off.
我觉得我该回房♥间了
I think I'm gonna head into the bedroom.
已经够她受的了
She's suffered long enough.
先生 我没法再忍♥着不说了
Sir, I can't hold my tongue any longer.
我老家以两样东西出名
Where I come from we're known for two things...
忠诚 和一个支撑全镇的
loyalty and a prophylactic factory
避孕套工厂
that employs much of the town.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说你要
I'm talking about the fact
拿Pete换Stuart
that you're getting Pete to replace Stuart.
是个没骨气 懦弱的决定
It is a gutless, cowardly act.
我绝对不会换掉Stuart
I would never get rid of Stuart.
我猜我们想法一样了
Well, then I guess we're both on the same page.
你有胆儿来质问我的忠诚度
You have the nerve to question my loyalty
还说我没骨气和懦弱吗
and call me a gutless coward?!
知道我要说什么吗 Lassiter
You know what, lassiter?
我很有魄力吗
I got moxie?
不 新年你也给我加班
No, you're working new year's.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表