剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我是个"幽默"的男人
Well, I am the "Good humor" Man.
你真的很有激♥情♥
You were really intense.
有一刻 你还真叫唤上了
At one point, you actually screamed.
好原始
It was so primal.
老实说 我觉得我拉到腿筋了
To be honest, I think I pulled a hamstring.
听着 Jennifer
Look, Jennifer,
我觉得你很棒 但我真的不准备
I think you're great, but I'm really not ready for...
我来说吧 昨晚很开心
I'll take this one. Last night was fun,
但我现在不准备谈恋爱
but I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now,
为什么不接受事实呢
so why don't we accept it for what it was?
一个完全单纯的激♥情♥之夜
One evening of pure uncomplicated passion.
哇 你拒绝了我
Wow. You rejected me,
但我自尊心还毫发无损
yet my self-esteem is completely intact.
说这话就是这目的
It's designed that way.
我会打你电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我可以用这段话
I can use that.
昨晚很开心但是
Last night was fun but...
纯粹激♥情♥什么的
Something about pure passion.
太好了 我要你再说一遍那段话
Oh, great, I need you to say that thing again.
干嘛
What?
没事 见到你很开心
Nothing. I'm happy to see you.
Caitlin 嗷
Caitlin... Aah!
我对昨晚我们没把事说清楚感到很糟糕
I feel bad about the way we left things last night.
真的吗
You do?
是啊
Yes.
显然
I mean, clearly,
我们之间是有些什么的
there's something between us,
但我没有给你机会
but instead of taking a chance,
反而回家吃冰激凌来让自己开心
I was home trying to cheer myself up with ice cream.
我也是
Me too.
为什么我们就不能不把事情想太复杂
Why don't we stop over-thinking everything
走一步算一步呢
and just see where this leads?
你愿意和我去约会吗
Do you want to go on a date with me?
好的 我愿意
Yes. I would love that.
太棒了 很明显
Great. I mean, it's obvious
我们直到解决这事之前
neither one of us will be
都不能继续
able to move on until we resolve this thing.
非常明显
Totally obvious.
这是什么
What's this?
哦这个啊 这是我的山羊绒围巾
Oh, that... that's my pashmina scarf.
你戴山羊绒围巾吗
You wear a pashmina scarf?
干嘛 男的就不能打扮了吗
What... A man can't feel pretty?
看到了吗 我就说你会喜欢塞尚的展览的
Do you see? I told you you'd like the Cezanne exhibit.
我永远不可能让Mike去那博物馆的
I could never have gotten Mike to go to that museum.
你的秘密是什么
What is your secret?
看到吗 Carter 你和Allison的区别
See, Carter, the difference between you and Allison
就是在我们看完画展之后的事
is what happens after we see the paintings.
懂了 我不会取悦你
Gotcha. I don't put out.
不 你不会闭嘴
No, you don't shut up.
我得去机场了
I've got to get to the airport.
我之后几天会打你电♥话♥的
I'll call you in a few days.
多待一会儿好吗
Stay a little while longer, okay?
如果你错过了飞机 我开车送你
If you miss your flight, I'll drive you.
我要去巴西
I'm going to Brazil.
我知道经过洪都拉斯的一个捷径
I know a shortcut through Honduras.
只要没有叛军活动
You know, if there's no rebel activity,
我们明早就能到那儿
we're there in the morning.
我一着陆就联♥系♥你
I'll call you as soon as I land.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我会更想你的
I'll miss you more.
她会更想我的
She will miss me more.
Mike 如果Allison一直在旅行
Mike, if Allison always travels this much,
你永远都见不了她了
you're never going to see her.
是啊我知道 所以我准备辞职了
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm going to quit work.
我要和她一起旅游
I'm just going to travel around with her.
下个月 我们要去非洲
Next month, we're going to Africa.
等下 等下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Mike Flaherty不工作了吗
Mike Flaherty is going to stop working?
不可能
Impossible.
看到Allison帮我把一切扶上正轨
Seeing Allison helped me put everything in perspective.
我爱政♥治♥ 但这变成了一种偏执
I mean, I love politics, but it became an obsession.
我在市政厅的七年 我看过一部电影
My seven years at city hall... I saw one movie.
叫<市政厅>
"City hall."
我想要结婚 我想要生孩子
I want to get married. I want to have kids,
这是唯一能付诸实现的方式
and, you know, this is the only way it's going to happen.
你竟然会说这些话 厉害
Can't believe I'm hearing you say that. I am impressed.
好吧 失陪一下
All right, well, if you'll excuse me,
Allison告诉我一个很棒的波提切利裸体展览
Allison told me about a great exhibit of Botticelli nudes.
波提切利 他的模特都是
Botticelli... his models were...
妞 - 我也去
Chicks. - I'm in.
Julian Wheeler在纽约一号♥现场直播
Julian Wheeler's live on New York one.
我觉得他要宣布竞选市长了
I think he's going to announce his candidacy for mayor.
又来一个以为能买♥♥通竞选的
Another billionaire politician
亿万富翁政♥治♥家
who thinks he can buy the election.
这个畜生 这是我们的计划
That bastard. That was our plan.
这曾经是棵华盛顿亲手栽种的
This was once a beautiful tree
美丽大树
planted by George Washington.
但是Winston市长却粗枝大叶
But mayor Winston has carelessly destroyed
毁了这个国宝
this national treasure,
一如他在破坏这座美丽的城市
just like he's destroying this great city.
他怎么知道这树的事的
How did he find out about the tree?
今天的新闻就到这里
That's all for today.
Wheeler先生会
Mr. Wheeler will be...
Charlie 这是酒吧里的那个女的
Charlie, that's the woman from the bar.
她戴着你的山羊绒围巾
And she's wearing your pashmina scarf.
明天 你能问他任何问题
Tomorrow, you can ask him any question you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
你带她回家了 是吗
You took her home, didn't you?
额
Well, uh...
Charlie 你把那棵树的事告诉她了吗
Charlie, did you tell her about the tree?
不会吧
Ha ha. No.
真的 那棵树伫立了两百年
Yes. That tree stands for 200 years,
他才认识那女的两个礼拜 然后
he's seeing this woman for two weeks, and then...
都砍光了
It's all gone! Ha ha ha!
有可能提到过
It might've come up.
我完全不知道那女的是他的竞选经理
I had no idea that woman was his campaign manager.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不不 这是我们的错 从现在开始
No, no, it's our fault. From now on,
我们会让Stuart在你一♥夜♥情♥之前
we'll have Stuart run background checks
帮你做背景调查的
before your one-night stands.
是的 因为如果一个女的能
Yes, because if a girl can live up
符合Stuart那崇高的道德标准
to Stuart's lofty moral standards,
那就没什么问题了
there should be no problem.
我不敢相信她居然这样操纵我
I cannot believe she manipulated me like that.
我觉得我被利用了
I feel so used.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
当Charlie被利用时
So when Charlie gets taken advantage of,
他还算是和一个性感女人上♥床♥了
he still has sex with a hot woman.
当我被利用的时候
Yeah, when I get taken advantage of,
我是花了200美元买♥♥了个劳李士手表
I pay 200 bucks for a romex watch.
最后说一遍 Paul 不准反悔
For the last time, Paul, a deal's a deal.
伙计们 我听说了你们的工作危机
Hey, guys. I heard about your work crisis.
我只是想说祝你好运
I just wanted to say good luck.
显然这已经不关我的事了
I mean, obviously it's not my thing anymore,
所以也没有我参与的理由了
so there's no reason for me to get involved.
那真好
Good for you.
如果我参与的话
If I were to get involved...
我建议你用那棵树的木头
I say you take the wood from the tree,
做些对城市有价值的事
and you make something of value to the city.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表