剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我去把它们插到水里
Let me put these in water.
嘿 Tom
Hey, Tom!
我是Paul Lassiter
I'm Paul Lassiter.
我觉得我们应该聊聊
Listen, I think we ought to talk about
你对Caitlin的意图
your intentions with Caitlin.
她就像我的妹妹一样
She's always been like a little sister to me.
我保护欲很强的 你伤害她 我心会滴血
I'm very protective. If you cut her, I bleed.
我们可以边看尼克斯的比赛边聊 我有场边票
Let's talk at a Knicks game. I have courtside seats.
我爱尼克斯
I love the Knicks.
那么 你认识Caitlin多久了 - Caitlin是谁
So, how long have you known Caitlin? - Who?
嘿 Caitlin 今晚去我家吃饭吧
Hey, Caitlin, I want you to come by the house for dinner tonight.
到时Tracy也在
Tracy will be there.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk about that.
我尝试了 但她就是不喜欢我
I tried, but she just doesn't like me.
谢谢你的努力
I appreciate the effort.
自从我和她母亲离婚以来
Ever since the divorce,
Tracy一直喜怒无常 还在外面待到很晚
Tracy's been moody and staying out late.
更别提她还和那些混♥蛋♥混在一起 比她老的
Not to mention hanging out with the worst guys... older guys,
总想用蹩脚招数勾引她的花♥花♥公♥子♥
womanizers who try to seduce her with their lame moves.
啊 - 你看见什么了
Oh! - What are you looking at?
Tom
Tom...
要了我吧 - 你说啥
...take me now. - What?
我这辈子就没这么"性奋"过
I've never been more turned on in my entire life.
哦 转念一想
Oh, on second thought,
我们还是喝杯咖啡好了
let's get coffee.
你怎么就能这么可爱呢
How did you get to be so cute?
呃 涂点面霜
Well, face creams...
打点发胶
...hair gels.
我还贴了牙贴
I even have these little strips I put on my teeth.
我不是真想知道
I didn't really want to know.
唔 我得走了
Ooh! I got to go.
打给我 - 我会的
Call me. - I will.
打给我 打给我呦 可别忘了
Call me, call me, call me. Don't forget.
我不会忘的
I won't forget.
拜
Bye.
天哪
Oh, God!
你到底做了什么 - 不是你想的那样 Caitlin
What the hell are you doing? - Caitlin, It's not what you think.
怎么看都像是你要
It looks like you're trying
泡Tom23岁的女儿啊
to score with tom's 23-year-old daughter.
啊 那和你想的一模一样
Oh, then it's exactly what you think.
你这岁数可足够当她爹了
You're old enough to be her father.
我们的年龄差距可比你和Tom的小多了
Our age difference is smaller than yours and tom's.
但是我的这段恋情
But in my relationship
是年轻女人和年长男人的关系
it's a younger woman dating an older man.
在我这不也一样吗 - 在我恋情里
It's the same in mine. - But in my relationship
这个年长的男人可不会被海扁
the older man's not about to get his ass kicked.
你想干嘛 像个小女生似的扇我两下
What are you gonna do, give me a little girly slap?
你这是打了兴♥奋♥剂♥了吗
What, are you on the juice?
Charlie 我在和她爸爸约会呢
Charlie, I am dating her father.
你要是伤害了她 她爸爸会怪我的
If you hurt this girl, he'll blame me.
而且万一我和她爸爸成了
And if by some ridiculous chance it works out,
我可就是她继母了
I'll be your mother-in-law.
哇 我的孩子会有个Caitlin奶奶
Wow. My kids will have a grandma Caitlin.
一点不好笑 - 挺好笑的呀
That's not funny. - It's pretty funny.
我不会伤害Tracy的 你什么也不用担心
I'm not gonna hurt Tracy. You have nothing to worry about.
无意冒犯 但你可是女人最可怕的梦魇
No offense, but you're a woman's worst nightmare.
谢谢啊 "无意冒犯"那句让你后面的话变中听了
Thanks. The "No offense" Really softened that.
Charlie 我真心喜欢这个人
Charlie, I really like this guy.
为了我 可千万别搞砸了
Please don't screw it up for me.
好吧 我不会再见她了
Fine. I won't see her.
抱歉 我刚才只是
Sorry. I was just...
把耳朵贴在门上
...pressing my ear against the door
方便听清你们的私下的人对话
so I could hear your private conversation.
找借口这事儿你就直接放弃了是吧
You've just thrown in the towel on the whole excuse thing.
你就任由Caitlin告诉你
Why are you letting Caitlin tell you
你和Tracy不能在一起吗
you can't make things work with Tracy?
在我的履历中 "女人"这一栏可不那么好看
Well, my track record with women isn't exactly stellar.
不要因为别人告诉你你不行
Don't give up just because
就轻言放弃
someone tells you you're not good enough.
我年轻时候曾爱上一个叫Valerie的女孩
When I was growing up, I was in love with this girl, Valerie.
她既漂亮又幽默
She was beautiful and funny.
但是所有人都说我没机会的
But everyone told me that I didn't have a chance,
我疯了 所以我放弃了
that I was crazy, so I gave up.
直到现在我都在后悔
And I have regretted it ever since.
她怎么了 - 她是艾迪范海伦老婆
What happened to her? - She married Eddie van Halen.
关键在于 你喜欢Tracy
My point is, if you like Tracy,
那才是最重要的
that's what matters.
你说得对 太对了
You're right. You are right.
Caitlin管不着我和谁约会
Who's Caitlin to tell me who I can date?
那个 你门上有个蚂蚁在爬
I... there was an ant crawling up your door,
我正试着用耳朵压死它呢
and I was trying to crush it with my ear.
看见没
You see?
这才是像样的借口
This is what I'm looking for.
这真是最棒的一个下午了
That was the most amazing afternoon.
荣幸之至
The pleasure was all mine.
另外 我还真是挺抱歉的
By the way, I'm really sorry about that.
你不用道歉啦 你表现超好
You don't have to apologize. You were great.
你完事后给我煲鸡汤更是贴心啊
What about you bringing me chicken soup when we were done.
除了母亲们 还有谁会做这么贴心的事
Besides your mother, who does that?
我还真想不出来有谁
I can't think of anyone.
之后见
See you later.
哦 这不是我哥们吗
Oh, there's my guy.
实在太感谢你介绍我和Christine认识了
I can't thank you enough for introducing me to Christine.
唔 真是雪中送炭 - 我很高兴
Ooh! That's just what I needed. - I'm so glad.
在你最狂野的梦里
You know, in your wildest dreams,
你有没有想到过
would you have ever thought
老Winston的某个器官最终能进入她体内呢
that the old Winston organ would end up inside her?
我请她吃了顿很好的午餐好吗
I did buy her a nice lunch.
另外 "异性相吸"简直是无法抗拒
Besides, the sexual attraction was undeniable.
等会儿
Wait!
你和她上♥床♥了
You slept with her?
"指控"成立
Guilty as charged.
另外 不知道这个女人有什么魔力
You know, I don't know what it is about that woman,
她让我想要当一个"坏男孩"
but she makes me want to be a naughty boy.
我真高兴我在这工作
I am so happy I work here!
先生 我们需要谈谈 - 谈什么
Sir, I think we need to talk. - What?
嗯 不是什么大事
Now, this isn't a big deal,
我不希望您反应过激
and I don't want you to overreact.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
谢谢你能来 Caitlin
Caitlin, thank you for coming.
这是我朋友 Steven
This is my friend, Steven.
很高兴见到你 - 你好
Pleased to meet you. - Hey.
Steven是我家庭心理医师
Steven is a family therapist.
我觉得咱们仨和他一块相处一会
I thought it might be a good idea
是个不错的主意
if you, Tracy and I spent some time with him.
哇 Tom 真的吗
Wow. Tom, I don't know.
如果你觉得和一个心理医生待在一起不自在
If you're uncomfortable being with a therapist,
我完全可以理解 - 我怎么会不自在呢
I completely understand. - Why would I be uncomfortable?
我的心理很健康
I'm in perfect mental health.
我的意思是 每个人都会有一些怪癖
I mean, we all have our quirks.
我紧张时会不由自主的洗手
When I'm nervous I compulsively clean my hands.
不过这是正常的吧
But that's normal, right?
你在家排行中间吗
Are you a middle child?
也许吧
Maybe.
老爸 他们怎么在这儿
Dad, what are they doing here?
很明显你对我和Caitlin有意见
It's clear that you have issues with Caitlin and me,
所以我觉得我们应该谈谈
and I thought that we should talk about it.
算了吧 我有约了
Forget it, okay? I've got a date.
所以你宁愿和某个混♥蛋♥一起乱逛
So instead of working on our relationship,
也不想修补我们之间的关系吗
you'd rather run around town with some jerk.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表