剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
难以置信诶 你这么漂亮
I cannot believe that. You are so beautiful.
Caitlin是在等她的真命天子
Caitlin's just waiting for the perfect guy.
白马王子
Mr. Right.
要男的
A man.
我们点了前菜 你吃吃看我的鱿鱼卷
We ordered some appetizers. You have to try my calamari.
真好吃
It's delicious.
多吃点
Try some more.
给
Here.
吃我的
Taste mine.
不 谢了 Charlie 我不喜欢吃肋排
Oh, no, thanks, Charlie. Um, I don't like ribs.
破肋排
Stupid ribs.
你怎么这么开心啊
Well, don't you look happy.
我猜是Claire答应负责你的案子了
I'm guessing you got Claire to preside over your case.
没错 我的钱这次是保住了
Yep. My money's staying right where it is...
乖乖待在我的无息支票账户里
in a no-interest-bearing checking account.
稍等一下 女士们
Oh, excuse me, ladies!
能不能让我给二位读一段"Paul之书"
Do you mind if I read you a passage from the book of Paul?
我没听说过这本书
I'm not familiar with that.
主人公叫Paul Lassiter
It's the book of Paul Lassiter.
"主说到
"And the lord saideth,
把旅行车预热起来 因为你们马上要输了"
'warm up the station wagon, 'cause you're gonna lose.'"
算了
Nah.
好主意啊 Paul 为难人家修女
Great idea, Paul... heckle the nuns.
你好啊 Claire
Hello, Claire.
我正在工作
I'm working,
如果你不介意 叫我"Simmons法官"
so if you don't mind, it's "Judge Simmons."
你好 Simmons法官
Hello, judge Simmons.
少跟我来这套
Don't "Hello" Me.
听着 我知道一直住在我的官邸
Look, I know that staying over at the mansion all the time
对你来说不是件容易的事
is very difficult for you,
所以我想有所表示
so I'd like to make a gesture.
所以你答应偶尔去我那儿住住了吗
So you're willing to stay over at my place once in a while?
天呐 当然不是 我帮你准备了过夜行李箱
Oh, God, no. I got you an overnight bag.
这行李箱
It's a piece of luggage.
也能叫"有所表示"吗
That's not a gesture.
你参加游戏输了以后 就会有这么个参与奖
It's a parting gift when you lose on a game show.
有轮子的诶 看到没
It has wheels. See?
真是无可救药
This is unbelievable.
你就学不会妥协 是不是
You don't know how to compromise, do you?
我也有妥协啊
I compromise!
什么时候 - 你以为我喜欢古董(老女人)
When? - You think I enjoy antiquing?
我这么有钱 完全可以买♥♥新的啊
I'm a wealthy man. I can afford new stuff.
Simmons法官 请容我说一句
Judge Simmons, may I just say
陪审团已经一致通过
that the verdict is in,
你因今天过于美丽 被判有罪
and you are guilty of looking lovely today.
我的好朋友 也就是市长先生 真是走运
My good friend the mayor is a very lucky man.
Lassiter先生
Mr. Lassiter...
希望你的开庭陈词会比刚才
I hope your opening statement carries more weight
那段可悲的拍马屁要有分量一点
than that pathetic attempt at flattery.
刚 刚才就是我的开庭陈词了
T-that was my opening statement.
Jen请我和你们一起吃饭真好
I'm so glad Jen invited me to go out with you guys.
"Jen" 你都叫她"Jen"了
"Jen"? You call her "Jen"?
那她叫你什么 "Caity亲亲"
What does she call you... "Caity-poo"?
你在说些什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
听着 Jennifer交过女朋友
Look, Jennifer has been with a woman.
是吗
She has?
好像除了我 其他人都有过嘛
Everyone's done that except me.
你说不定也有机会呢
Well, you might have a shot.
她显然很很迷恋你
It's obvious she's totally into you.
我也不惊讶
It doesn't surprise me,
看你对着她的那个样子
the way you've been acting around her.
你难道是想说 我勾引你女朋友
Are you saying I'm hitting on your girlfriend?
我不是这个意思
I wasn't saying that,
不过你第一反应会是这个 我倒觉得挺有意思的
but I find it interesting it's the first place you went.
嗯
Hmm?
就算Jen交过女朋友 不代表她会喜欢我啊
Just because Jen's been with girls doesn't mean she wants me.
明显她很迷恋你
It's obvious she's crazy about you.
准备走了吗 Charlie
Ready to go, Charlie?
我去叫计程车
I'll get us a cab.
谢谢你来和我们一起吃饭
Thanks so much for joining us.
我玩得很开心
I had a great time.
我也是
Me too.
早上好 - 嘿
Good morning. - Oh, hey.
Jen的事情 你说得对
You were right about Jen.
她明显喜欢的是我
She is clearly into me.
我们刚上计程车
As soon as we got in the cab,
她就把我亲得死去活来的
she gave me the most passionate kiss.
你绝对不能体会啊
You have no idea.
我稍微有点体会
I have some idea.
就好像有谁打开了开关
It's like somebody flipped a switch,
所有的欲望都脱缰而出
and all this sexual energy was unleashed.
我现在还能尝到她口红的味道
I can still taste her lip gloss.
是 呃 是木瓜或者
It was, uh, papaya or...
芒果
Mango?
没错
Yes!
等一下
Wait a minute.
你怎么知道她的口味的
How do you know what she tasted like?
我们昨天临别的时候
Uh, when we said goodbye,
她差不多算是亲了我一口
she kind of gave me a kiss on the lips.
怎么才算"差不多"亲了一口
How do you "Kind of" Give someone a kiss on the lips?
我好像不该多嘴
I probably shouldn't have said anything.
这一吻肯定没有特殊含义的
I'm sure it meant nothing.
不不不 不 怎么亲的
No, no, no. No. Show me the kiss.
是不是这样
Was it like this...
还是这样
Or like this?
第二种再来一次
Show me the second one again.
想起来了吗
You getting anything?
不 不过你倒让我吃了一惊
No, but I'm surprised you are.
有些女人就是感情比较丰富
Some women are just very affectionate.
说不定她就是爱亲别人
Maybe she's a lip-kisser.
我才不信 我们需要旁观者的意见
I'm not buying it. We need a second opinion.
Stuart 能不能进来一下
Stuart, can you get in here?
我现在忙死了
I'm really swamped right now.
我要和你说两个女人亲嘴的事
It's about women kissing each other.
Stuart 如果一个女人亲另一个女人
Stuart, what would you call a woman
那你会觉得这种人叫啥
who kisses another woman on the lips?
女同呗
A lesbian.
如果是在告别的时候呢
What if they were saying goodbye?
那就是女同告别呗
A lesbian saying goodbye.
如果他们只是彼此挺有好感 朋友的那种
What if they're just very fond of each other as friends
在表达互相的尊重和喜爱呢
and are expressing mutual respect and affection?
直接在你说的每件事前加个"女同"就可以
Everything you just said... with "Lesbian" In front of it.
胡说八道
This is ridiculous!
如果你这么担心
You know, if you are so worried,
干嘛不直接问她 看她是不是喜欢我
why don't you just ask her if she's attracted to me?
因为恋爱最重要的是信任
Because a relationship is built on trust.
我是真的喜欢她
I really like this woman.
我们很有共同点 她很像我
We have so much in common. She's a lot like me.
那她为什么会想要出轨呢
So why would she want to cheat on you?
就因为我们很有共同点
Because we have so much in common...
都像我啊
she's a lot like me.
喂
Hello?
嘿 Jennifer
Oh, hey, Jennifer.
好 没问题 等一下
Yeah, sure. Hold on.
喂 Jennifer
Hey, Jennifer.
名牌样品特卖♥♥
A designers' sample sale?
你觉得会有高筒靴吗
Ooh, do you think they have knee-high boots?
好嘞 到时候见
Okay, I will meet you there.
你不能和她去逛街啊 - 为什么不能
You can't go shopping with her. - Why not?
因为她就有机会和你独处
Because she's going to get you alone,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表