剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
Carter 出什么事了
Carter What's wrong?
Spencer不见了
Spencer's gone.
我今早起床的时候 他不在
I woke up this morning, and he wasn't there.
我已经到处找了 我很担心他
I've been looking all over town. I'm worried sick.
我从昨晚把他载到你家
I haven't seen him since
之后就没见过他了
I dropped him off at your place last night.
希望他没做什么疯狂的事
I hope he hasn't done anything crazy.
他能干什么 抢劫流动图书馆吗
What would he do? Carjack a bookmobile?
成熟点吧 Charlie
Grow up, Charlie!
你们昨晚干什么了
What did you guys do last night?
我们玩的很开心
We had a blast.
Julie打电♥话♥来
Julie called.
原来她有个21岁的朋友
Turns out she had a 21-year-old friend,
所以我谎报了Spencer的年龄 然后给了他
so I lied about Spencer's age and gave him a few tips
一些勾搭年长女人的小建议
on picking up an older woman,
然后他大大的爽了
and he had the best time...
为啥没人笑呢
why is no one else smiling?
你带一个16岁孩子去玩四人约会
You took a 16-year-old on a double date?
这很糟吗
Is that bad?
那个女人可能已经把Spencer拐到她家
That siren probably lured Spencer back to her place
夺走了他视为珍物的东西
and took from him that which he holds most dear.
他的计算器手表
His calculator-watch?
做♥爱♥ 我说的是做♥爱♥
Sex. I'm talking about sex!
你没必要担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
这个孩子害羞到
This is a kid who can't even
和我对视就会脸红
look me in the eye without blushing.
嘿 美人儿
Hey, gorgeous.
他做♥爱♥了
He got some.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
他不应该和你出去寻欢作乐的
He shouldn't be out carousing with you.
他应该和像我一样的人在一起
He should be with people like me
只有我们才能欣赏他超群的智力
who can appreciate his superior intellect.
昨晚很棒 就像<纯真年代>里一样
It was wonderful. Just like "The age of innocence."
一对恋人因缘相爱
Two lovers drawn together by fate...
少给我装文艺 爱因斯坦
oh, cut the literary crap, Einstein!
我是要对你负责的
I'm responsible for you!
嘿 有什么大不了的
Hey, what's the big deal?
这是每个男孩成长中的必经之路
It's a rite of passage every young man goes through.
没必要反应过度了
There's no reason to overreact.
还有 我陷入爱河了 - 什么 你疯了吗
Besides, I'm in love. - What, are you crazy?!
Carrie住在波士顿
Carrie lives in Boston,
异地恋是不可能成功的
a long-distance relationship is out of the question.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
因此我决定从高中退学
Which is why I'm dropping out of high school
搬去和她同居
and moving in with her.
这可太好了
This is just great.
知道吗 Charlie 你是我认识的成年人中
You know, Charlie, you're the only adult I know
唯一一个会怂恿这种行为的
who would actually encourage this type of behavior.
先生 听说您想和我谈谈
Sir, I heard you wanted to talk to me?
没错 Paul 进来吧 坐下吧
Yeah, Paul, come in. Take a seat.
前几天我接到了一个关于你的有趣的电♥话♥
I had an interesting phone call about you the other day.
先生 如果是这是关于圣诞派对的
Sir, if this is about the Christmas party,
我当时喝了很多酒 我的奖金欠佳
I had a lot to drink, my bonus was subpar,
而且我一时脑热 失去了判断力
and in a momentary lapse of judgment,
我可能在您的轿车引擎盖上划上了"去你大爷的"
I may have scratched "Suck it" On the hood of your limo.
不 这不是我想说的 Paul
No, that's not what this is about, Paul.
哦 您继续
Oh. You were saying.
Paul 我要坦白一件事
Paul, I have a confession to make.
参议员Davis前几天给我打电♥话♥
Senator Davis called me the other day.
想让你做他的新任新闻发言人
He wanted to offer you the job as his new press secretary...
但我告诉他你不感兴趣
But I told him you weren't interested.
先生 您怎么能不跟我商量就这么做呢
Sir, how could you do that without talking to me first?
事实上 尽管我们嘲笑你
The truth is, even though we give you a hard time
懒惰 粗鲁 健忘又自恋
about being lazy, abrasive, absent-minded, self-absorbed...
说重点 先生
get to the point, sir.
我需要你 Paul
I need you, Paul.
如果这儿出了什么问题
If something goes wrong around here,
你总会保护我
you're right there to protect me.
如果你保护不了 也会伴我左右
And if you can't, you're standing by my side,
与我共患难 我爱你这一点
taking a hit. I love that about you.
所以 我 我不会挡你的光明前途
So... I'm... I'm not gonna stand in your way.
参议员Davis办公室
Senator Davis' office.
Randall Winston找参议员Davis
Randall Winston for senator Davis.
等等 先生 先生 我不想要那份工作
Wait, sir... sir... I don't want the job.
为什么 - 因为您需要我
Why? - You need me.
你们大伙 你们就像家人一样
You people, you're like family.
这比任何工作都重要
That's more important than any job could ever be.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
还有 别告诉别人
Besides, between you and me,
参议员Davis有点二
that senator Davis is kind of a tool.
我在一次慈善网球赛里和他组队
I was paired with him at a charity tennis-tournament.
那个胖子移♥动♥十英尺就得
That lardass couldn't move ten feet
休息一个下午茶的时间
without taking a doughnut break!
更别提他那可恨的老婆
Don't get me started on that obnoxious wife of his.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
两位 我可一直听着呢啊
Guys? I've been on the whole time.
好险啊 - 嗯
That was close. - Hmm.
Paul 我真的很敬重你
You know, Paul, I really respect you.
没有多少人能放弃掉
Not many men would pass up
把工资翻三倍的机会的
the opportunity to triple their salary.
我希望你高兴了
I hope you're happy.
我们这谈着 Spencer也在和Carrie打电♥话♥
As we speak, Spencer's on the phone with Carrie,
告诉她他要退学然后搬去波士顿
telling her he's quitting school and moving to Boston.
这个女人不可能
There is no way this woman is gonna want
真想和一个高中生谈恋爱的
a serious relationship with a high-school kid.
别担心了
You have nothing to worry about.
我不搬去波士顿了 她不爱我
I'm not moving to Boston. She doesn't love me.
我真是窝囊废 我恨我自己
I'm a loser. I hate myself.
看见了吗
See?
所有问题都解决了
Everything worked out.
你把一个孩子带到了成人环境里
You took a kid, you put him in an adult situation,
他现在崩溃了
and now he's crushed.
我们得和他谈谈
We've got to go talk to him.
我同意
I agree.
他现在需要的是智慧 理解
Right now this kid needs wisdom, understanding,
和能倚靠的肩膀
and a shoulder to cry on.
有进展告诉我哦
Let me know how it works out.
哦 不不不 你也得进来
Oh, no, no, no. You're coming in, too.
Spencer交到好运做了爱可是你一手造就的
You made this bed... And Spencer got lucky in it.
嘿 Spence 你还好吧
Hey, Spence. How you doing?
我知道我现在是情感创伤
I know the pain I'm feeling is emotional,
但是我肉体上也很痛苦
but I physically ache.
我再也不会遇到像她那样的人了
I'll never meet someone like her again.
Spencer 我知道现在很难捱
Spencer, I know it seems hard right now,
但我们都经历过初恋 我们
but we've all had a first love that we...
我们都以为忘不了
we thought we'd never get over.
你已经从初恋的伤痛里复原了
You got over yours?
Kevin Mahoney 哦 我早就复原了
Kevin Mahoney? Ah! I'm way past him.
我那天在蒂芙尼店里遇见他
I ran into him the other day at Tiffany's
给他的小妻子Megan买♥♥钻石项链呢
buying a diamond necklace for his little wife Megan.
当他钻进他的捷豹时
And as he slipped into his Jaguar,
我正在寒风里费劲地走向地铁站
I trudged through the cold on the way to the subway,
然后我告诉我自己
and I thought to myself,
"快乐并不是由巨大的财富
"Happiness isn't measured by immense wealth,
相敬如宾的婚姻 可爱的孩子衡量的"
a loving marriage, and beautiful children."
那个女人偷走了本属于我的生活
That bitch stole my life!!
Spencer 尽管有些精神失常
Spencer, what Caitlin's trying to say,
但刚才Caitlin想说的是
albeit with a touch of psychotic rage...
就是 虽然现在很痛 但终究会过去
Is that it may hurt now, but it's gonna pass.
她甚至根本不聪明
She's not even smart!
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表