剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
谢谢你给我做早餐
Thanks for making me breakfast.
会做饭的男人最棒
There is nothing better than a man who can cook.
其实早餐是我的私人厨师做的
Actually, my personal chef made it.
雇得起私人厨师的男人最最棒了
Except a man who can afford a personal chef.
晚些见
I'll see you later.
她可真特别 对吧
She's something else, isn't she?
别浪费时间了
Don't waste your time.
我为了和她上♥床♥已经努力一年了
I've been trying to get her into bed for a year now.
Charlie Crawford 副市长
Charlie Crawford, deputy mayor.
Tom Callahan Caitlin的男朋友
Tom Callahan, Caitlin's boyfriend.
啊 我刚说的"上♥床♥"什么的
Oh, that whole "Get her into bed" Thing
只不过是我们政♥治♥上
was just political speak
对"想要在某事上获得支持"的俗称
for trying to win support on an issue.
嘿 Carter 早会过后
Hey, Carter, after the morning meeting,
我要和你"上个床"
I'm gonna get you into bed.
请我吃午饭 我们再商量
Buy me lunch. We'll talk about it.
很荣幸见到你 - 你也是
Nice to meet you. - Sure.
逗我呢 这老家伙是Caitlin的男友
Are you kidding me? That old guy is Caitlin's boyfriend?
是的 而且我十分喜欢他
Yes, and I really like him,
并且我也没时间听你们说些关于他年龄的废话
and I don't have time to listen to cracks about his age.
我理解 你想好好利用一下
I understand. You want to take advantage
你这没剩下几年的"好日子"
of the few good years you have left together.
别听Carter瞎说
Don't listen to Carter.
只是希望Tom他能爱你如爱艾森豪威尔
We just want Tom to like you as much as he liked Ike.
Tom可是经常跑马拉松的
I'll have you know that Tom runs marathons
他带我吃饭也就cafe Le mans这样的外卖♥♥店
and he takes me to hip restaurants like cafe Le mans.
为啥 一大早去有优♥惠♥吗
Why, do they have an early bird special?
Paul 一点都不好笑
Paul, that's not funny.
谁开玩笑了 我想知道 一大早去有优♥惠♥吗
Who's joking? I wanna know. Do they have an early bird special?
什么事情
What's going on?
Caitlin和一个"爷爷"约会呢
Caitlin's dating an old fogy.
啊 快准备好"巨力多"
Oh, break out the geritol.
助步器给擦擦亮
Polish up the Walker!
这"爷爷"多少岁了
How old is the geezer?
他55
He's 55.
我56
Well, I'm 56.
注意了 市长情绪不太好
Heads up. The mayor's in a weird mood.
今天是他母亲的忌日
It's the anniversary of his mother's death.
可怜的家伙 她活着时就给他制♥造♥痛苦
Poor Guy. She made him miserable while she was alive,
死了还是不放过他
and she's still doing it.
你们信不信人身后
Do you guys believe in an afterlife
会和他所挚亲团聚
where people are reunited with their loved ones?
我认为我们会在一个木盒子里腐烂喂蛆虫
I think we rot away in a wooden box and get eaten by worms.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
先生 我知道你和你母亲之间有些问题
Sir, I know that you had issues with your mother,
不过 还是多想想快乐的时光吧
but try to think of the good times.
那我就试一下吧
I'll give it a shot.
呵呵 然后呢
Ha-ha. Now what?
嘿 嘿 嘿 和Tom的女儿一起逛街感觉如何
Hey, hey, hey. How was shopping with Tom's daughter?
糟透了 我热脸无论怎么凑 都只贴到冷屁♥股♥
Horrible. No matter how hard I try, she won't give me a chance.
她到底有啥理由这么恨我
What reason could she possibly have to hate me?
她还在纠结父母离婚这事儿
Well, she's still reeling from her parents' divorce
而你出现了 直接冲进她母亲的卧室
and here you come swooping into her mother's bedroom
如同一只性♥饥♥渴♥的秃鹫
like a love-thirsty vulture.
或是她嗑药了
Or she's on drugs.
我必须得要和她吃午饭
I have to meet with her for lunch.
你能和我们一起吗
Hey, could you come with us?
对Tom来说 我和他女儿合得来真的很重要
It's really important to Tom that we get along.
并且你来有助于我放松
And it might help me relax.
抱歉 我午餐要和别人一起 你怎么不问问Charlie
Sorry, I already have lunch plans. Why don't you ask Charlie?
开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
他调戏女服务生 吃饭还发出粗鲁的噪音
He hits on waitresses, he makes rude noises when he eats,
而且他说起话来还没完没了
and he's a terrible conversationalist.
噢 嘿 哥们
Oh, hey, buddy!
大伙 我找到了
Hey, guys, I figured out
能让市长振作的最好方法
the perfect way to cheer up the mayor.
省省吧 Paul和我密谋一上午了
Save it. Paul and I have been hatching something all morning.
我发现市长的母亲是位器官捐赠者
I discovered the mayor's mother was an organ donor,
她的心脏被移植给了一位年轻女子
and her heart was transplanted into a younger woman.
我费尽心思搜寻 找到了她 把她请了过来
After exhaustive research, I tracked her down, invited her in,
她正和市长在一起呢
and she's with the mayor right now.
你俩有啥好主意
What do you guys have planned?
和你一样
Same.
他母亲最后的行为真是无比慷慨
His mother's last act was one of supreme generosity.
市长终归会对她刮目相看的
The mayor will finally see her in a different light.
他们过来了 什么也别说啊
Here they come. Don't say anything.
她想在午餐时告诉他心脏的事
She wants to tell him about the heart at lunch.
你得讲完那个游艇的故事呀
You have got to finish that yachting story.
不 我不要讲下去了
No, I'm not gonna say another word
除非你讲点你自己的事
until you tell me something about yourself.
呃 我住在城里 - 太棒了
Well, I live in the city. - That's terrific.
当时狂风大作 然后艏帆
So the wind was blowing like stink, and the jib...
嘿 你俩 聊得来吗
Hey, you two. How are things going?
特别好 我感觉
Fantastic. You know, I feel like
我都认识Christine一辈子了
I've known Christine my whole life.
Randall 午餐要迟到了
Randall, we're late for lunch.
外边很冷的 你该戴上围巾
It's cold out. You should get your scarf.
我讨厌那条围巾 戴上很痒
I hate that scarf. It itches.
那你觉得是脖子痒好 还是重感冒好呀
Would you rather have an itchy neck or a terrible cold?
脖子痒
Itchy neck.
这汤果真是棒啊
This soup sure is good.
里边还有番茄
It's got tomatoes...
液态番茄
In a liquid form.
呃 Tracy 我能叫你Trace吗
So, Tracy... Can I call you Trace?
行啊
Sure.
只要我能叫你"勾引我爹的荡♥妇♥"
If I can call you "Cheap floozy who's seducing my dad."
那我还是叫你Tracy吧
I'll stick with Tracy.
有时候
Sometimes...
我喜欢用糖匙来喝汤
I like to eat my soup with a sugar spoon...
假装我是个巨人
And pretend I'm a giant.
Caitlin有很多爱好的
You know, Caitlin has lots of interests.
她喜欢骑车 喜欢看戏剧
She loves bike riding and going to the theater.
呃 还看戏剧 真做作
Ugh, the theater is so pretentious.
你不觉得吗 Charlie
Don't you think so, Charlie?
那个 呃 我倒是同意
Well, yeah, I think that,
但是Caitlin说看戏剧很充实
but Caitlin says it's very enriching.
老人嘴里的"充实的事"不就是"无聊的事"么
That's what old people say about things that suck.
挺你
I agree.
我还是情愿看电影
I'll take a movie any day.
尤其是70年代的经典 像是<现代启示录>
Especially classics from the '70s like Apocalypse Now.
对 或者是<出租车司机>
Yeah, or Taxi Driver.
还有<仙纳杜的狂热>
And Xanadu.
器♥官♥移♥植♥这事儿
I'm uncomfortable with this whole
让我很不安 想想看
organ-transplant thing. I mean, think about it.
40年后 某人可能顶着我的大脑在街上遛弯
In 40 years some guy could be walking the street with my brain.
他十有八♥九♥是迷路了
Ten to one he's lost.
市长午饭回来了吗 - 还没有
Did the mayor get back from lunch yet? - Not yet.
他和Christine肯定心有灵犀
He and Christine must really be bonding.
我的直觉又一次一针见血
Once again my instincts are dead-on.
我觉得她很有可能会带给市长
I think she may be able to give the mayor
一些他母亲从来没能给他的东西
something his mother never could.
太美妙了
That was amazing.
另外 你刚才想告诉我的
By the way, what was that important thing
是什么重要的事啊
that you wanted to tell me?
以后再说
It can wait.
很好 在你走之前找到你了
Good! I caught you before you left for the day.
我从我的温室里给你带来了这些
I brought you these from my greenhouse.
你给我摘了花 太浪漫了
You picked me flowers? That is so romantic.
实际上 是我让我的园丁摘的
Actually, I had my gardener do it.
你真是越来越好了
You just keep getting better.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表