剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
某次在大学 我只睡了一个小时
One time in college, I aced my calculus final
就搞定了微积分期末考
on one hour's sleep.
你说你是从Bobby Goldstein那儿买♥♥了答案
You told me you bought the answers from Bobby Goldstein.
只睡了一个小时哦
On one hour's sleep.
后来掀起了一阵浪 把我的比基尼上衣都扯掉了
And then this wave came and ripped my bikini top off.
知道了 真精彩
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Great story.
听着
Listen...
我真的很忙 Rhea 我得继续工作了
I'm really busy, rhea. I better get back to work.
你能在这张我穿着
Hey, would you autograph this picture
奇迹胸罩的模特照上签个名吗
of me modeling the miracle bra?
好吧
Fine.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 我突然意识到了什么 - 真的吗
Oh, my God, I just realized something. - You did?
嗯 我写的P看起来就像R
Yeah, my "P's" Look like "R's."
怪不得银行总叫我Raul
No wonder everyone at the bank keeps calling me Raul.
共事了一段时间之后
After working together for a while,
Charlie和我意识到我们不止是朋友
Charlie and I realized we were more than friends.
我真是为他而疯狂啊
I am just crazy about him.
嘿 伙计们 这是我朋友Rhea
Hey, guys, this is my friend rhea.
Charlie 帮我们弄到票的就是她
Charlie, she got us the Victoria's secret tickets.
会很好玩的
It's going to be so much fun.
我可以带你们去后台 把你们介绍给所有模特
I'll bring you backstage and introduce you to all the models.
听起来真是 啊
Well, that sounds... ugh!
我去不了
I can't.
为什么 - 我不喜欢模特
Why not? - I don't like models.
我喜欢Caitlin
I like Caitlin.
而且Charlie今晚有个家庭婚宴要参加
Besides, Charlie's got a family wedding to go to tonight.
我是不是忘了告诉你 宝贝儿
Did I forget to mention that, honey?
你没说哦 小甜甜
Yes, you did, muffinhead.
我们失陪一下
Would you excuse us for a moment?
家庭婚宴
Family wedding?
我今晚可不能去参加家庭婚宴
I can't go to a family wedding tonight.
为什么
Why not?
模特们需要我
Because the models need me.
好吧 那你去告诉我妈
Fine. Then you go tell my mother.
我会的 我才不怕她
I will. I'm not afraid of her.
我得去租套礼服
I have to go rent a tux.
六点拍照哦
Pictures are at 6:00.
我能跟你在一起真是太幸运了
I am so lucky to be with you.
你穿这身看着真性感
You look really sexy in that tux.
我想到你可能会这么说 所以
I thought you might feel that way, so...
我在楼上开了间房♥
...I got us a room upstairs.
Charlie 我只是在我亲戚们面前装装样子
Charlie, I'm just pretending for my relatives.
我也是
Me too.
这是一间四百美金不退款套间的假钥匙
This is a pretend key to a $400 nonrefundable suite.
Charlie 集中注意力
Charlie, just stay focused.
抱歉 我不太习惯 和我在一起的女人通常不用装
Sorry. I'm not used to being with a woman who's faking it.
你就继续这样骗自己好了
Keep telling yourself that.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
Charlie 这儿情况频发 你不能喝酒
Oh Charlie, there's a lot at stake here. I don't want you drinking.
给我 把酒给我
Give me that. Give me the drink.
把威士忌给我
Give me the scotch!
放下就好了 亲爱的
Just put it down, dear.
你是要拆散这个家吗
You're tearing this family apart.
听着 我不想在这的心情一分都不比你少
Look, I don't want to be here any more than you do,
所以想办法平安无事的度过今晚
so let's try and get through the night without any incidents,
我妈就能放过我了
and my mother will be off my back.
嘿 Caitlin
Hey, Caitlin.
这人谁
Who's this guy?
Stevie 这是Charlie 我新男友
Stevie, this is Charlie, my new boyfriend.
Charlie 这是我表弟Stevie
Charlie, this is my cousin Stevie.
来单独聊聊行吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
听清楚了 猪头
Here's the deal, porkchop.
Caitlin是我最喜欢的表姐
Caitlin's my favorite cousin.
要是你敢伤她一根毫毛 看我不一拳
If you hurt her in any way, I will hit you so hard
把你头上那些个发胶都打飞
it'll knock the product out of your hair.
你知道我是从哪出来的吗
You know where I'm coming from?
我猜是你♥爸♥妈车♥库♥上的一个小房♥间
I'm guessing a small room above your parents' garage?
可爱
Sweet kid.
Charlie我妈正一个人呢 快去邀她跳舞
Charlie, my mother's all alone. Go ask her to dance.
你知道我讨厌跳舞
You know I hate dancing.
别这样嘛 就一支
Oh, come on. Just one.
好吧 一支还是能搞定的
Yeah, I guess I can handle this.
我能请您跳这支舞吗
May I have this dance?
当然
Of course.
好啦 派对动物们 扭起来
Okay, party animals, let's boogie!
你知道吗 我以为来这里
You know, I thought being here
会让我紧张又不知所措
would make me feel nervous and overwhelmed,
但我现在意外的平静
but I'm strangely at peace.
我现在确信天上是有人的了
I am now certain that there is a benevolent higher being.
我再也不恐惧死亡了
I no longer fear death.
我看见达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥时也是这么觉得的
I felt the same way when I saw the dalai lama.
快长大吧
Grow up.
嘿 Paul
Hey, Paul.
好呀 Rhea
Hey ya, Rhea.
天呐 是时候了结了
Oh, God, it's time to get this over with.
如果你现在和她分手
If you break up with her now,
尖叫与泪水将不可避免
there's gonna be a lot of screaming and crying,
我可不想模特们看到我那样
and I don't want the models to see me like that.
Paul 你来了我好高兴
Paul, I'm so glad you came.
秀结束之后你得跟我一起去广场
After the show, you have to come with me to the Plaza.
模特们要办个热水浴派对
The models are having a hot-tub party.
抱歉 没带泳裤
Sorry. Don't have my swimsuit.
Rhea 我们得谈谈
Rhea, we have to talk.
我们这事儿啊 没戏的
This thing between you and me, it's never gonna happen.
为什么啊
Why not?
没有那种动次打次 也没有那种扑哧噗嚓哒哒哒
There's no razzmatazz, no zip-a-dee-doo-dah,
没有噼里啪啦
no bing, bang, boom.
你是说我们没有化学反应吗
You're saying there's no chemistry?
你说啥
You lost me.
听着
Look...
我喜欢有你作为朋友 但是仅此而已
I like you as a friend, but that's it.
不可能更进一步了
It's never gonna go any further.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
可怜孩子
Poor kid.
先生 这是Elsa Kirkpatrick 教师协会的主席
Sir? This is Elsa kirkpatrick, head of the teachers' union.
Kirkpatrick小姐 这是Winston市长
Miss kirkpatrick, mayor Winston.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
先生 您还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
我很好 怎么了
I'm fine. Why?
您刚才握的是Stuart的手
You just shook Stuart's hand.
我还想那妹子手咋这么糙呢
I thought that gal had a manly grip.
先生 他们的支持十分关键
Sir, this is a key endorsement,
您必须拿出最佳状态
and you need to be at the top of your game.
或许我们应该把会议推到您睡完午觉后
Maybe we should reschedule this for after you've had a nap.
胡说 我们能开始了吗
Nonsense. So, where shall we begin?
市长先生 如果你想要我们的支持
Well, Mr. Mayor, if you want our endorsement,
你就得先听听我们协会的要求
you're gonna have to listen to my union's list of demands.
听起来可吸引人了
Sounds riveting.
我不睡着就是个奇迹了
If I stay awake, it will be a miracle.
我们需要新的课本 人数更少的课堂
What we need are new textbooks, smaller classroom sizes...
加油 集中注意力
Come on, pay attention.
或许她在说什么有趣的东西
Maybe she's saying something interesting.
因为基础课程
Because the core curriculum...
噢 天哪
Oh, jeez.
我只需要眯个三秒就行
I just need a 3-second power nap.
我得用手打下掩护
I'm gonna put my hand over my eyes
假装我在注意听
and pretend I'm concentrating.
数据显示更多的学生会阅读
Statistics show that the more students read...
以及提高他们得到高等教育的机会
and the greater their chance of going on to a higher education.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表