剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
有多少个夜晚 我就坐在那里看着窗外
Too many nights I sat looking out the window
心里盼望着你能回家
hoping you'd come home.
又有多少次 我得给妈妈做晚饭
Too many times I had to cook dinner for mom
因为她工作太累
'cause she was so tired from work.
我知道 我搞砸了 但是现在我来了
I screwed up. I know that. But I'm here now.
我现在不需要你了 今非往昔
I don't need you now! I needed you then!
在我学骑车和投篮的时候
Where were you when I was
你怎么不来陪着我
learning to ride a bike or shoot a basket?
你知不知道我刮胡子都得让妈妈来教
Do you realize that mom had to teach me how to shave?
我是唯一一个带着女士刮毛刀
I was the only guy that
去参加棒球训练营的孩子
showed up to baseball camp with a lady bic.
我只想说 我不是以前那个我了
Well, I'm just saying I'm not that guy anymore.
如果你什么时候愿意再给我一个机会
So... If you ever decide to give me a second chance,
就打给我吧
here's my number.
"Ray Larson 执业脊椎推拿师"
"Ray Larson... licensed chiropractor"?
看背面
It's on the other side.
另外 我们周三不营业
By the way, we're closed wednesdays.
听着 我也想说自己努力做个好爸爸了
Look, I'd like to say that I tried to be a great father,
我真的尽力了 但你我都知道那不是实话
and I did the best I could, but we both know that's not true.
实话是 我为你感到骄傲
What is true is that I'm proud of you.
你是我的儿子
You're my boy.
我爱你
And I love you.
生日快乐 儿子
Happy Birthday, son.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表