剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
Well, our time here is coming to an end,
但是好消息是
but the good news is
我们可以赚点大钱了
now we can start making some real money.
我是说 不知道你们的出版商怎么说的
I mean, I don't know what your publishers are telling you,
给我的开价是一本书报酬上百万
but I'm looking at a 7-figure book deal.
谢谢您 先生 在我的电视线路被收回时
Thanks, sir. I'll remember that
我会记住您的话的
when they're repossessing my television.
正如大家所知 在我们的工作期间
You know, in our time here,
我们降低了纽约的犯罪率
we have given the citizens of New York
为市民提供了整洁的街道和高质量的生活
less crime, cleaner streets, and much better quality of life,
但是当我回顾这段时期
but when I look back on this administration,
最怀念的
the thing that I'm going to miss the most
是和你们一起度过的时光
is working with all of you.
等一下 市长
Hold on, sir.
情况有变
Something's going on.
选举结果发生了惊人的逆转
In a surprising turn of events,
原本支持Wheeler的唐人街
the pro-Wheeler district of Chinatown
突然有大批人转向支持Winston
has seen a sudden surge of votes for Winston.
事实上 市长的支持度如此高涨
In fact, the mayor has become so popular there,
人们要以他的名字命名一个新的社区活动中心
they've decided to name a new community center after him.
为什么唐人街这么喜欢您
Why do they like you so much in Chinatown?
当然是他们对我卓越领导能力的响应
They're obviously responding to my strong leadership.
市长
Sir...
那个小女孩拿的不是你的4克拉订婚钻戒吗
Is that little girl holding your 4-carat engagement ring?
天哪 它实在太美了
Oh, my God! It's so beautiful!
领导能力 十万块的钻戒
Leadership, $100,000 ring...
谁关心他们响应什么
who cares what they're responding to?
关键是他们选我了
The point is, I'm their guy.
情况就是这样 在激烈的选举结束之后
There you have it. In a nail-biter of an election,
Randall Winston再度当选为市长
Randall Winston is re-elected mayor.
Winston市长 对此次完美逆袭
Mayor Winston, would you care to comment
您有什么想说的吗
on your amazing comeback?
抱歉 市长对此事先没有准备
Sorry, the mayor doesn't have anything prepared.
没关系 我已经演练过无数次了
Oh, no, I've done this a million times.
放着我来
I can handle this.
抱歉 我对此事先毫无准备
Sorry, I don't have anything prepared.
嘿 Charlie 你听说了吗
Hey, Charlie, did you hear?
等会儿 等会儿
Wait, wait, wait.
我有话要对你们说
I have something I want to say.
但是 Charlie - Carter 请听我说
But, Charlie... - Carter, please.
我要把这些话说出来
I need to get this out.
通常一份工作结束之后
Usually when a job ends,
我通常会不辞而别
I just take off without saying goodbye.
不是的 Charlie 其实 - 市长 请让我说 - 抱歉
No, no, Charlie, what... - sir, please. - I'm sorry.
但是你们
But you people are...
你们对我来说太过重要
you're too important to me.
把这段拍下来
Let's get this.
既然我们以后都不会再见面了
And since we're not going to be seeing each other much longer,
我想让大家知道我的感受
I want you all to know how I feel.
我们应该告诉他
We should tell him.
我的父母 他们从不鼓励我
My parents... they never encouraged me
表达自己的情感
to express myself emotionally.
别管了
Never mind.
我不想再那样继续下去了
I don't want to be that guy anymore.
如果我今晚抛弃了大家
If I ran out on you tonight,
是因为无法忍♥受即将和你们分别
it's because I couldn't stand the thought of losing you.
总之就是 我
Bottom line, I...
我 呃
I, uh...
继续说 Charlie 你可以的
Go ahead, Charlie. You can say it.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
好了
There.
我说出来了
I said it.
一点都不轻松
It wasn't easy,
但是你们是世界上
but you're the only people in the world
唯一能让我安心说出这些话的人
I'd be comfortable enough to say that in front of.
你们知道你们对我来说有多重要吗
Do you guys have any idea how much you mean to me?
今晚早些时候 我正和一位漂亮女士躺在床上
Earlier tonight, I was in bed with a beautiful woman,
结果我满脑子都是这家伙
and all I could think about was this guy.
多谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
Charlie 我们赢了
Charlie, we won.
我们赢了
We won?
好吧 我刚说的话绝不能传出去
Okay, nothing I said leaves this room.
有点晚了
It's a little late for that.
我恨你们
I hate you guys.
哈哈 你上当啦
Ha ha! Gotcha!
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表