剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我致电贵领养机构是因为我意识到
I called your adoption agency because I realized that,
虽然我事业有成
while I'm professionally successful,
但个人生活仍有所欠缺
personally, something's missing.
我非常有爱
I have a lot of love to give,
我很清楚自己能做一个好爸爸
and I know that I would make a good and decent father.
您说的这些很美好
That's beautiful.
但我只问了您的生日
But all I asked was your date of birth.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有点紧张
I'm... A little nervous.
我觉得他表现得不太好
I don't think he's doing well.
我们得帮帮他
We've gotta do something.
下一个问题
Next question... is your...
不好意思打断你们
oh, sorry to interrupt.
Carter 谢谢你写的演讲稿
Carter, thanks for writing the speech.
你真是细心周到
You're a very thoughtful,
聪明又有责任感
intelligent, responsible person.
谢谢你 Caitlin
Thank you, Caitlin.
不好意思 请继续
Sorry about that. Uh, please continue.
Carter 预算报告做得真棒
Carter, great job on that budget report.
有爱且焕发父爱光辉
It was very... loving and fathering.
再次抱歉 他们是我的朋友
Uh, again, I'm sorry. They're my friends.
他们就是想帮忙
They're just trying to help.
你在这儿啊 Carter
Oh, there you are, Carter.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
带我去看棒球比赛
for taking me to that baseball game,
给我买♥♥热狗
buying me a hot dog,
还给我作性知识启蒙
and giving me that talk about the birds and the bees.
Carter 你最好了
Carter, you're the greatest.
这个故事有点过了
That story was a bit much.
事实上 真有这回儿事
Actually, that one really happened.
长官 最新民调结果出来了
Sir, the latest election polls are in.
很好
Oh, excellent.
我的青壮年支持率比Wheeler高百分之19
I'm beating Wheeler by 19% among young adults,
女性支持率高百分之14 嘿嘿
14% among women... heh heh.
老年支持率却低了6%
I'm down 6% with seniors.
这些怪老人究竟反对我什么
What do those geezers have against me?
这是个谜啊 先生
It's a mystery, sir.
大家快来看Wheeler新的竞选广♥告♥
Oh, guys, guys... Wheeler's new campaign ad.
我是Julian Wheeler
I'm Julian Wheeler,
我支持环保
and I believe in protecting the environment.
而Winston呢
What about Winston?
我相信科技是未来
I believe that technology is the future.
而Winston呢
What about Winston?
我崇尚传统的家庭价值观
And I believe in old-fashioned family values.
而Winston呢
What about Winston?
为了纽约的明天
For a better New York,
请投Wheeler一票
vote Wheeler.
太棒了 你看上去很帅气
Bravo, sir. You looked great.
先生
Sir...
我们应该报复
My gut says we retaliate.
他攻击我们 我们也攻击他
He attacks us, we attack him.
我们应该火力全开反击他
Let's hit him back with everything we got.
谢谢你啊 Sonny Corleone
Thank you, Sonny corleone.
先生 重点小组调研结果说明
Sir, focus-group research indicates
选民更喜欢正面♥积♥极
that voters prefer politicians who stay positive
且就事论事的政♥治♥人物
and stick to the issues.
真是谢谢你了 Brenda Miller
Thank you, Brenda Miller.
她是谁
Who's Brenda Miller?
高中时给我抄作业的聪明女生
Some brainy girl I used to cheat off in high school.
先生
You know, sir...
我们可以讽刺他们
We could always hit them with some snaps.
讽刺 - 来点妙语
Snaps? - Witty remarks,
比如"Wheeler的妈妈是肥猪
like "Wheeler's mama is so fat...
开溜都得跑两趟"
When she hauls ass, she has to make two trips."
嗯 想法还是很有吸引力的
Well, I've heard some compelling arguments.
我更想就事论事来竞选 而不是攻击他人
I prefer to run my campaign on issues, not on insults.
我在这点上同意Caitlin
So I'm gonna go with Caitlin on this one.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我决定在你们当中选一个人
In fact, I've decided to choose one of you
负责制定所有的竞选策略
to be the point person for all campaign strategies.
谢谢您 先生 我非常荣幸
Well, thank you, sir. I'm honored.
因为Caitlin竞选经验最丰富
Since Caitlin has the most campaign experience,
我决定选她
I'm choosing her.
好选择 先生
Good call, sir.
领养机构说我仍排在等待名单的
Well, the adoption agency says I'm still number 3,000
第3000位
on the waiting list.
照这个速度 我87的时候才会领养成功
At this rate, I'll have a baby when I'm 87.
到时候已经老得不能教他打棒球了
I'll be too old to teach him how to throw a baseball.
从正面来看 你有50年的时间了解自己
On the upside, you have 50 years to learn yourself.
猜我是谁
Guess who.
Chanel5号♥香水
Chanel no. 5...
薰衣草味护手霜
Lavender hand cream...
Bryan
Bryan?
Carter 你明明知道是我
Carter! You know it's me.
不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you're here!
Michelle 很高兴看到你 你到纽约来干嘛
Michelle, it'a great to see you. what are you doing in town?
Carter告诉我他最近不好过
Carter told me everything he was going through
领养很麻烦
trying to adopt.
我知道他很沮丧 所以我就跳上飞机过来了
I knew he was upset, so I hopped on a plane, so here I am.
我们永远都这么互相支持
We've always been there for each other.
我高中时被橄榄球队队长甩了
Even in high school, Carter was there to cheer me up
就是Carter安慰我
when I got dumped by the captain of the football team.
一年后
And a year later,
这人又把我甩了 轮到Michelle安慰我
Michelle gave me a shoulder to cry on when he dumped me.
你好啊 Michelle
Hello, Michelle.
再次见到你真高兴
It's so very nice to see you again.
你一如以往漂亮可人
As always, you look lovely.
谢谢 Stuart
Thank you, Stuart.
你嘴真甜
You are so sweet.
一起吃午饭吧
What do you say we go get some lunch?
好啊 大家待会儿见
Great idea. See you guys later.
再见 见到你很开心
Goodbye, Michelle. It was lovely seeing you.
下午好好玩
Have a lovely afternoon.
你暗恋Michelle多久了
So, how long have you had a crush on Michelle?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我就是觉得
I just think it was lovely
你说她可人的时候很可爱
the way you said she was lovely.
别说了
Stop it.
可爱 可爱 可爱 可爱
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely.
你什么都不知道
You don't know what you're talking about.
不好意思失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
色情片之王 Jerry Flynn
Mr. Jerry Flynn, the king of porn,
正在搞签名会
is doing a video signing.
你想做的真的是去见色情片之王吗
You really want to see the king of porn?
我到底怎么了
What's happening to me?
你喜欢Michelle 为什么不告诉她
You like Michelle. Why don't you tell her?
我不能 我只要靠近她就说不了话
I can't. I get near her, I can barely talk.
也许Carter可以帮你告白
Maybe Carter could talk to her for you.
Carter不能知道这件事
Oh, Carter can't know.
他可能会反对 更糟的是
He'll either disapprove, or worse...
他可能会精神上支持我
get emotionally supportive.
我刚刚打电♥话♥到Wheeler的竞选总部
Okay, I've just called Wheeler's headquarters,
安排与他面谈一次
and I've set up a sit-down meeting with him.
把他带进房♥间 灌晕他
We'll get him in a room, liquor him up,
套几个秘密 彻底毁掉他的竞选
make him spill some secrets, and ruin his campaign.
不 我们要坐下谈谈彼此的分歧
No, we're gonna sit down, air out our differences,
确立一些基本原则
and establish ground rules.
然后把他带进房♥间 灌晕他 毁掉他的竞选
Then we'll get him in a room, liquor him up and ruin his campaign.
不 - 我们不应该与他对话
No. - We shouldn't be talking to Wheeler,
而是要彻底打倒他
we should be beating this guy into the dirt.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表