剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我 我以为你说过你乐意这样做的
I-I-I thought you said you wanted to do this.
我原来也这么以为
I thought so, too.
但是当我今天看到孕检结果呈阴性的时候
But when the test came back negative today,
我真的非常失望
I was really disappointed.
感觉像是失去了什么东西一样
I felt like I had lost something.
然后我就忍♥不住想
And then I started thinking...
要是九个月后 把自己的孩子给别人
How would I have felt nine months from now
我会是什么感受
if I had to give up a baby?
我觉得我做不到
And I just don't think I could do that.
真的非常抱歉 Carter
I'm really sorry, Carter.
不不不不不
No, no, no. No, no.
别这样
Don't be.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
你能考虑这么多 真的是我的好朋友
You're a great friend for even considering it.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
要点些什么吗
Can I order you anything?
好的 任何酒精和咖♥啡♥因♥的混合物就行
Yes, any combination of alcohol and caffeine.
其实
Well...
我猜的并不是这个结果 但是
I guess it wasn't meant to happen this way, but, uh...
我不得不说 我还是有点失望的
I gotta say... I'm a little disappointed.
我觉得我头一次跟你感同身受
For the first time, I think I know how you feel.
但是总有一天你会有好结果的
But it's gonna happen for you another way.
到那时候 你会是一个好爸爸
And when it does, you're gonna be a great father.
你知道吗 会有那么一天 我们都能成为好爸爸的
You know what? Someday, we both will be.
嘿 Jim
Hey, Jim.
嘿 Steve
Hey, Steve.
伙计 今天是我最糟糕的一天
Man, I had the worst day.
我给你收拾了一包过夜行李
I packed you an overnight bag.
袜子 内衣 还有几件女士衬衫
Socks, underwear, some more blouses.
高级定制蚕丝衬衫
The custom silk shirts?
是的
Right.
Caitlin 灵媒什么的到此为止
Caitlin, this psychic stuff has got to stop.
承认吧 你嫉妒了
Admit it... you're jealous.
我没有嫉妒
I'm not jealous.
你从剧院跑出来 赶来我的公♥寓♥
You walk out of a play, run to my apartment,
毁了我的约会
and ruin my date...
难道就因为什么灵媒的预感吗
All because of some psychic prediction?
听你这么一说 是挺疯狂的
It does sound crazy when you put it like that.
拜托 你很享受假扮情侣
Come on, you enjoy being part of a pretend couple.
好吧 或许我真的享受我们假扮情侣
Well... Maybe I do enjoy pretending like we're a couple.
和你一起 我能一直有人陪吃饭
I mean, with you, I always have someone to have dinner with,
陪聊天 但是从来不用陪上♥床♥
tell my problems to, and it never has to lead to sex.
这是每个男人的梦想
It's every man's dream.
我也很喜欢和你约会
I really like hanging out with you, too,
我不想终止这样的关系
and I don't want it to stop...
但是不约会已经成为我们约会的模式了
But us not dating is getting in the way of us dating.
这话说得太没逻辑了
That didn't make sense.
不 我知道你什么意思
No, I know what you mean.
我们得给对方空间
We need to give each other space.
我要走了
I'm gonna go now.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
大概去找点东西填肚子 - 一个人去吗
I might grab a bite. - You going Alone?
是的
Yeah.
实际上 我非常饿
I'm actually... Pretty hungry.
哦
Oh...
你冰箱里可能还有吃的
You probably have something in the fridge.
明天见了
See you tomorrow.
我逗你玩儿的
I'm just messing with you.
嘿 我是Charlie 请留言
Hey, it's Charlie. Leave a message.
Charlie 我是Caitlin
Charlie, it's Caitlin.
我就是想再跟你说声对不起
I just wanted to apologize again
因为灵媒那些事儿我有点神经兮兮的
for being so weird about all of this psychic stuff.
你是对的 那些就是胡言乱语
You were right. It's a bunch of nonsense.
Robin明显错了 你没有任何危险
Obviously Robin was wrong. You're not in any danger.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表