剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
*过去时常一人思绪万千*
*...Used to be my life was just emotions passing by*
我先出去了 先生
I'm gonna go now, sir.
*一直有所感 却不知为何*
*feeling all the while, but never really knowing why*
嗯 桃子和杏
mmm... Peaches and apricots.
不对 是桃子和草莓吗
No, wait... peaches and strawberries?
对了
Right!
太好了
Oh, good.
好 现在该你了
Okay. Now your turn.
可能是南瓜
Mm! Mm! Mm! Could be squash.
呃 又有茴香味
Hmm, there's a hint of fennel...
还有白松露的味道
With a white truffle infusion.
是煮豌豆
It's stewed peas.
我马上就要猜到了
I was getting there.
现在看礼物吧
Okay, now let's open the gifts.
看这可爱的小婴儿袜
Look at the little baby booties.
小小的 小小的
Look at the little, little...
我朋友都怎么了
What happened to my friends?
她们过去可是又聪慧又独♥立♥
They used to be intelligent, independent women.
现在一靠近小婴儿就不会说话了
They get near a baby and they lose all ability to speak.
看这小袜子 小袜子 小袜子
Ooh, look at the baby booties, booties, booties.
小袜子
Baby booties, oh.
如果我这么说话 你可以扇我
If I ever talk like that, you have permission to slap me.
我得去下厕所
I have to go to the ladies' room.
你能抱抱Jackson吗
Can you hold Jackson for a second?
我不知道我能不能
Oh, I don't know if I'm comfortable...
没事儿的
oh, you'll be fine.
你知道吗
Oh. Oh, you know what?
我觉得他不太喜欢我
I don't think he likes me very much.
要不让我来抱 - 好啊
You want me to take him? - That's a good idea.
哇哦 哇哦 等一下
Oh, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你在对我笑
You're smiling at me.
你在对我笑
Yes, you did!
你在对我笑
Yes, you did!
真是个可爱又粉♥嫩♥的小宝贝
Oh, what a little cutsie, wootsie baby!
你放下他之后我就扇你
I'll slap you when you put the baby down.
他真是个小天使
Oh, he's such a little angel. Oh.
我回来了 谢了 Caitlin
I'm back. Thanks, Caitlin.
没事儿
No, I'm fine.
不 我想要抱他
No, really, I'd like him back.
你随时都能抱他嘛
Oh, you get him all the time.
这小家伙真可爱
That is a gorgeous baby.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
看棒球了
And... Baseball.
先生 您怎么来了
Sir, what are you doing here?
你还记得你说我和Claire应该更谨慎吗
Remember when you said Claire and I
你建议我们可以去朋友家
needed to be more discreet... maybe go to a friend's house?
记得
Yeah.
朋友你好啊
Hey, friend.
Rags在这干嘛
What's rags doing here?
我还以为它在拍狗食广♥告♥呢
I thought he was shooting a dog-food commercial.
Carter因为创作分歧
Carter stormed off the set
而暴怒离开了片场
over creative differences.
Rags才不会给一个吃玉米卷的吉娃娃
Rags isn't going to play second fiddle to some...
演配角呢
Taco-eating chihuahua!
你知道Rags需要什么吗
You know what rags needs?
一个好的公♥关♥
A good publicist.
Shelly Halerman
Shelly Halerman.
满足您的所有需求
"For all your U.S.O. Needs.
服务范围最远可覆盖至韩国
Our performers will fly to Korea."
留着吧
Keep it.
Charlie 昨天的比赛好看吗
Hey, Charlie, how about that game last night?!
我没看成
I didn't see it.
市长带着Claire去了我家
The mayor came by with Claire
"亲亲熊Claire"要看美食频道
and "Claire bear" wanted to watch the food network.
别给我剧透比赛 我录下来了
But don't talk about the game... I taped it.
Charlie Charlie
Oh Charlie, Charlie.
你昨晚能让我和Claire在你家约会
Claire and I really appreciate you letting us hang out
我俩都非常感激
at your place last night.
我的家就是你的家
My place is your place.
那太好了 我刚配了一把钥匙
Great, 'cause I had a key made.
听着
Oh, listen...
我把你的安全码换成我的生日了
by the way, I had your security code changed to my birthday...
这样我更好记
Easier for me to remember.
您的生日是哪天
When is your birthday, sir?
Charlie 亲 你不用送我礼物
Oh, Charlie, you don't need to get me anything.
我已经用了你的公♥寓♥了
I'm already staying at your place.
Carter 谢谢你昨天陪我去洗礼
Carter, thank you for coming to the baby shower with me.
看吧 你原本不想去 结果还是玩得很开心
I see. You didn't want to go and you ended up having a great time.
不只是开心 我还认真想了想
But it was more than that. It really made me think.
我有一个爆♥炸♥新闻
In fact, I've got some big news.
比市长和他女友搬进我家
Is it bigger than the mayor and his girlfriend
还要爆♥炸♥吗
moving into my apartment?
我要生一个孩子
I'm having a baby.
果然更爆♥炸♥
So, yes.
你怀孕了 - 没有
You're pregnant? - No.
吓死我了
Shoo.
你这是什么意思 我们又没上过床
Why are you so relieved? We never had sex.
习惯性反应
Force of habit.
Caitlin 你什么时候决定的
Caitlin, when did you make this decision?
当我抱着Jill小孩儿的时候
When I was holding Jill's baby,
我终于意识到我缺少的是什么
it made me realize what I'd been missing.
口水吗
Drool?
如果这是你想要的 给Stuart送个秋波就行
'Cause if that's what you're missing, just go wink at Stuart.
所以你打算一个人养小孩儿
So, you're planning to have a baby by yourself?
对啊
Yes.
我为什么要浪费生命等一个也许永远不会遇到的人
Why should I hold up my life for some man I may never meet?
我还有其他选择啊
There are other options.
没错
Yes, there are.
我想让你知道 能搞大你的肚子 我很荣幸
And I want you to know it would be an honor to impregnate you.
我保证过程又快又有效率
I can assure you the experience will be fast and efficient.
你也不会有很大的快♥感♥
Your pleasure will be minimal...
而我也只会适当兴奋
And I will only be as excited as is necessary.
我真是受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
但我作为一个女人
But it's my responsibility as a woman
确保你无后 是我的责任
to make sure you never reproduce.
有理有据 我信服
Point taken.
这很棒啊
I think this is wonderful.
想象一下 照料另一个人
Imagine... being responsible for another person,
养育他 给他铲屎
feeding them, cleaning up after them,
早上给他晒衣服
laying their clothes out in the morning.
我和市长就是这样 一点也不棒
I have that now with the mayor. It ain't that great.
Carter 我没疯 对吧 我能做到 - 当然
So, Carter, I'm not crazy, right?I can do this. - Absolutely.
我只是从来没有照顾过谁
I've just never taken care of anyone before.
你来照顾Rags几天好了
Why don't you take rags for a couple of days?
它说不定会让你有
He might give you a sense
当家长的感觉
of what it feels like to be a parent.
为什么
How?
Rags可难对付了
Rags is a handful.
如果你能照顾好它 照顾小孩就轻而易举了
If you can take care of him, a kid will be a breeze.
好吧 给我吧
Fine. Hand him over.
太好了
Great!
这是它的药
These are his medications.
绿的是治皮肤的
Now, the green one gives him a healthy coat.
黄的治眼睛
The yellow one is for his eyes.
红的治牙齿
And the red one is for his tooth.
Shelly和我今早刚刚有了方案
Shelly and I just closed a major deal this morning.
下周的这个时候 纽约的所有巴士
By this time next week, every bus in this city
都会印上5x10英尺的我的头像
is gonna have a 5x10-foot photo of my face on it.
就是实际尺寸呗
So it'll be actual size?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表