剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我们必须想个计划 就算不吃饭
We have to devise a plan, even if it means skipping dinner,
卷起袖子猛干 不眠不休也得想出来
rolling up our sleeves, and staying here all night.
怎么赶呢
But how?
这个沙拉真好吃
This salad is really good.
生菜的口感很脆
The lettuce is crispy.
这也太尴尬了
This is so uncomfortable.
她说对了 生菜是很脆
She's right. This lettuce is crispy.
加油啊Charlie 你和Caitlin一起吃过无数次晚餐了
Come on,Charlie. You've had dinner with Caitlin a thousand times.
想点话题
Get some conversation going.
你说什么
Did you say something?
没什么啊
No.
我以为你说话了
Oh, I thought you did.
我在嚼东西
I was chewing.
那样听着倒像是说话 有意思
Funny how that can sound like words.
很好的救场
Nice recovery.
他在没话找话
He's unraveling.
你肯定很喜欢那个面包 都快被你吃完了
You must like that bread. You're really packing it away.
不不 我不是说
No, no. I didn't mean...
天呐我在没话找话
God, I'm unraveling.
好了 淡定
All right, calm down.
至少菜会很好吃
At least the food is gonna be amazing.
很抱歉打断大家 不过厨房♥
Pardon the interruption, but the kitchen is,
呃 着火了
um... On fire.
请有序疏散 - 好极了
Please exit now. - Oh, great.
讲个有趣的笑话来救救场
Say something funny to calm the situation.
这可真变成了个火花四射的约会啊
Well, this is turning out to be one "Hot" Date.
我都说了 要讲个有趣的笑话
I said, "Say something funny."
我度过了很愉快的时光
Well, I had a great time.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我明天要早起
Uh, I have to be in early tomorrow,
所以 晚安了
so I... Guess this is good night.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
今晚到底怎么了
What the hell happened tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是最糟糕的一晚
This was the worst night ever.
是啊 通常 在这么糟的约会后
I know. Normally, after a date this bad,
我都会打给你聊聊
I'd be calling you to talk about it.
通常我会在电♥话♥那头
And normally, I'd be on the other end of the phone
边看体育新闻 边说 对 对 对
watching "Sportscenter," Saying, "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh."
我彻底搞砸了 是吧
I really blew it, didn't I?
Charlie 这不是你的问题 是我们一起约会的原因
Charlie, it wasn't just you. It was us being on a date.
我真的很希望今晚
I really wanted tonight
成为我们的开始
to be the beginning of something for us.
可能我们真的注定不是一对
Maybe we're not meant to be a couple.
今晚过后这点很难反驳了
Well, after tonight, it's hard to argue with that.
所以
So...
做回朋友吗
Friends?
当然
Definitely.
我们的交情不止这点点吧
Come on. We're better friends than that.
当然
Of course we are.
抱一个吧朋友
Oh, come here, buddy.
当朋友感觉太好了
It feels so right to be friends.
是啊 把外套脱了老兄
It does. Take off the jacket, pal.
帮你从裙子里解脱出来 伙计
Let's get you out of this dress, amigo.
我有个很友好的主意
Hey, I've got a really friendly idea.
不可思议
That was unbelievable.
朋友嘛 就是做这个的
That's what friends are for.
嘿老兄
Hey, buddy.
怎么啦 你看上去不大一样
What's going on? You seem different.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
举个例子 你笑开了花
For one thing, you're actually smiling.
我一直都笑啊
I smile all the time.
并不是 你这样
No, you don't. You do this.
你现在是又激动又开心
What you got going there is peppy and exciting.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
你昨晚和Caitlin上♥床♥了
You had sex with Caitlin last night.
我没有
No, I didn't.
我知道那个笑容
I'd know that smile anywhere.
那是宇宙通用的"事后"笑
It's the universal "I just got some" Smile.
头向后倾 露出牙齿
Head tilted back, teeth showing.
你瞎编什么啊
Are you making this up?
嘿Carter
Hey, Carter.
嘿Jordan
Hey, Jordan.
你和Caitlin 太好了
You and Caitlin... this is amazing.
我好像焕然一新
It's like I'm a completely different person.
她把我体内的浪漫细胞激发了出来
She brings out this romantic side of me.
昨晚 我留她在床上然后去倒了杯水
Last night, I left her in bed to go get a glass of water,
重点是 我居然还回床上去了
and get this... I came back.
我以为那都是电影里才有的
And I thought that only happened in the movies.
这说不定会变成一段佳话
This could be the beginning of something great.
Carter 你绝对不会相信的
Carter, you are not gonna believe this.
昨晚
Last night...
我和Charlie上♥床♥了
Charlie and I slept together.
太惊讶了
This is shocking!
这是我有史以来听过的最好的消息
This is the most amazing thing I have ever heard!
他和你说了 - 是啊
He told you. - Yeah.
怎么发生的 - 我不知道
So, how did it happen? - I don't know.
我们本来在聊天 下一秒
We were talking, and the next thing is,
我们把被子滚了一地
my duvet is hitting the floor.
说说细节
I need details.
鹅绒被 密度600根棉的
Goosedown, 600 thread count.
好棒
Nice.
等等
Wait, wait.
你的眼神 - 什么眼神
You've got that look. - What look?
"我不该上♥床♥"的眼神
The "I had sex that I regret" Look...
头低着 回避眼神接触
head down, reluctant eye contact,
然后看别处
followed by the look-away.
你瞎编什么
You're making this up.
嘿Carter
Hey, Carter.
嘿Nathan
Hey, Nathan.
你说的对 我是后悔了
You're right. I do regret it.
我今早起床看到Charlie躺在我旁边
When I woke up this morning and saw Charlie next to me,
我发觉这段感情永远不会成功 我们是朋友
I realized this is never gonna work. We're friends.
我们不应该上♥床♥
We're not supposed to be having sex.
那你为什么要干呢
Then why did you do it?
因为我们把衣服脱了后
'Cause after we took our clothes off,
"干"才是对的事
it felt like the right thing to do.
要是你这么想 为Charlie着想
If you feel this way, in fairness to Charlie
为了你们的交情 你得马上告诉他
and your friendship, you got to tell him right now.
这很难开口 我就说我们过得很愉快
I know it's gonna be hard. I'll say we had a great time
但不能继续了
but it can never happen again.
额Charlie
Um, Charlie?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的 我会带薰衣草泡泡浴和
Great. I'll come by your place
香槟去你家
and bring some lavender bubble bath and champagne.
好
Okay.
这比我想象中的还难
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
看看那个工作箱
Look at that out box.
满载了完成的工作
It's just filled with completed work.
Stuart没可能把工作抢回来了
There's no way Stuart's ever gonna get his job back.
那家伙脸皮厚
The nerve of that guy...
一直加班 保证工作效率
staying late, making sure things run efficiently.
他根本不懂政♥府♥怎么运转
He has no idea how government works.
嘿先生 在俱乐部的早餐如何
Uh, hey, sir, how was breakfast at the club?
糟糕透了 我遇见了那个和我前妻偷♥情♥的
Terrible. I ran into the tennis pro
网球教练
who had an affair with my ex-wife.
至少你能胸怀大量
Well, At least you were able to walk away knowing
直接走开
you are the bigger man.
我就当那是安慰了
I take solace in that...
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表