剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你怎么能就这样放她走呢
How could you just let her go?
万一她就是你命中注定的那个人呢
What if she's the one?
万一你的下半生穷尽搜寻
What if you spend the rest of your life searching
也再找不到像她一样合适的人呢
and you never find anyone as perfect as her?
我和她说再见的时候
Okay, where the hell were you guys
你们他妈的死哪儿去了
when I said goodbye to her?
没什么大不了的 打电♥话♥给她 告诉她你犯了个错误
It's no big deal. Just call her, tell her you made a mistake.
不行啊 我知道她还在城里
I can't. I mean, I know she's in town,
但是我不知道她住在哪儿
but I have no idea where she's staying.
我们会帮你找到她的 对吧 伙计们
We'll help you find her, right, guys?
当然 我们去查酒店记录
Absolutely. We'll check hotels.
我从四季酒店开始查
I'll start with the four seasons.
他们的寿司店超棒的
Oh, they have a great Sushi bar.
我已经好久没吃到好的寿司了
Oh, it's been so long since I had great Sushi.
还有啊 他们的扇贝卷 简直了
No, no, no, they have a scallop roll... unbelievable!
那可是我的最爱啊
Oh, that is my favorite.
我们一起去吃吧
Let's go eat.
我还有权炒了他们吗
Can I still fire them?
她听上去真的很不错 Mike 我真心为你高兴
She sounds great, Mike. I'm really happy for you.
如果不是曾经和你谈过恋爱
If it wasn't for my relationship with you,
我绝不会成为如今这个能配得上她的人
there's no way I'd be a good enough person for her.
哦 你嘴巴太甜了
Oh, that's such a nice thing to say.
你听到Mike说到Allison时的语气了吗
Did you hear the way Mike was talking about Allison?
那才是爱情开始的语气
That's the way a romance should start.
得了吧 你不能拿Mike作为标准
Oh, come on, you can't go by Mike.
没有人像他那么浪漫
No guy is that romantic.
敬你的美丽
To your beauty.
这些家伙是要弄死我啊
These guys are killing me.
不好意思打扰了
Oh, excuse us.
别走 Charlie Cailtin 留下吧
Oh, no, Charlie, Caitlin, stay.
我和Simmons法官正在 呃 品尝这种
Uh, judge Simmons and I were just, um, testing the wine
给囚犯的最后一餐配的酒
that they serve inmates with their last meals.
没错 我觉得他们会很喜欢这个
Oh, yes, I think they'll enjoy this.
用一杯上好的美乐酒
Because nothing complements
来配搭一次注射死刑简直再好不过了
a lethal injection like a nice Merlot.
很高兴再次见到你们
It's nice to see both of you again.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥好吗 市长先生
I'll call you later, Mr. Mayor?
法官大人 今晚给囚犯们的配餐
Your honor, what kind of food will the...
会是什么食物啊
Prisoners be having tonight?
呃 有这么一个特别的囚犯
Well, there's one special prisoner
我打算请他过来吃我亲手做的千层面
I'd like to invite over for a homemade lasagna.
这个犯人能否进入停车场呢
But will the prisoner have access to the parking garage
以防他的豪车被再次刮花
so his limo doesn't get scratched again?
想吃千层面 就8点准时到
You want the lasagna, be there at 8:00.
好吗 再见
Okay? Bye.
市长 我们知道你在和Simmons法官在约会
Sir, we know you're dating judge Simmons.
你不用藏着掖着
You don't have to hide it.
真的吗 太好了
Really? Because it would be great
这样我就不用老想些
if I didn't have to keep coming up
聪明的借口了 就像囚犯什么的
with these clever covers, like this inmate thing.
是的 这对我们都好
Yeah. That'd be great for all of us.
被看到和Simmons法官这样的女性一同出现
It's good for your image
对您的形象有好处
to be seen with a woman like judge Simmons.
在公共场合也可以秀一下恩爱
And don't be afraid to show her a little affection in public.
选民们喜欢那样
The voters like that.
当你和别人交往的时候 你会显得更有魅力
When you're with someone, it makes you seem more desirable.
这倒是真的 我一直有种魅力
That may be true, but I've always had
是女人们无法抵御的
a certain quality that women find irresistible.
你富得流油吗
You're filthy rich?
没错就是它
That would be it.
是的 我需要知道你们的酒店
Yeah, I need to know if your hotel
是否有一位叫Allison Wright的客人入住
has a guest named Allison Wright,
我时间可不多
and I'm short on time.
什么
What?
我的嗓音很好听吗
A beautiful speaking voice?
哇哦 谢谢
Why, thank you.
高中的时候 我倒是曾经想过
You know, in high school I did toy with the idea
要做个演员的
of going into acting.
告诉我 你们那儿有一位叫Allison Wright的客人吗
Tell me, do you have an Allison Wright there?
没有 好的 听着 告诉我
No. Okay. Listen, tell me,
你们的早午餐有优♥惠♥吗
do you have a brunch special there?
你好
Hello.
哦 嘿 Mike 等我开免提
Oh, hey, Mike. Let me put you on speaker.
有好消息吗
Any luck?
没有 我转了六个博物馆
No. I've been to six museums,
四个百货商店 甚至去了动物园
four department stores, even the zoo.
我快绝望了
I'm getting desperate here.
Mike 我是Stuart
Mike, it's Stuart.
我找个了警方素描专家来给Allison画像
I had a police sketch artist draw a picture of Allison.
如果是你来描述的话
Well, if it's from your description,
我猜画出来的是Daisy Fuentes
I'm guessing it's a picture of Daisy Fuentes
穿着一件湿T恤
in a wet t-shirt.
你以为你了解我 但是
Ah, you think you know me, but...
确实是湿的 好吧
That's wet, all right.
有消息告诉我们 Mike
Keep us posted, Mike.
Caitlin 我要道歉
Caitlin, I wanted to apologize.
因为这么多琐事
With all the commotion around here,
我一直没有机会
I haven't had a chance
来取笑你和Charlie
to make jokes about you and Charlie.
没关系
That's all right.
不 有关系
No, it isn't.
你指望着我能讲些幼稚的笑话
You count on me for juvenile humor
而我却让你失望了 不过我要你知道
and I've let you down. But I want you to know,
我正在努力地改写那首老歌♥
I'm working on a variation of the old
"Charlie和Caitlin成双对"
"Charlie and Caitlin sitting in a tree" Thing.
我不想给你剧透
I don't want to spoil it,
不过我不会写"接吻"的
but I won't be spelling "Kissing."
我现在要去那边了
I'm gonna go over here now.
Caitlin 这些是给你的
Caitlin. These are for you.
Charlie 这些是市长的花
Charlie, those are the mayor's flowers.
不再是了
Not anymore.
它们现在是你的了
Now they're yours.
够浪漫吧 哈
Romantic, huh?
看你这么拼真是可爱啊
It's cute the way you're trying so hard.
嘿 市长上电视了
Hey, the mayor's on TV.
市长大人 市长大人 拍张照
Mr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor, a picture.
选民们应该会喜欢这个的
The voters should like this.
啊 好甜蜜啊
Ah, that's sweet.
啊 他看起来好极了
Ah, he's looking good.
哇哦 天呐
Whoa! Oh, my God.
我说秀点恩爱
I said a little affection,
可不是指这种午夜电影的尺度
not cinemas after midnight.
我们有问题了
We've got a problem.
有个人刚才打电♥话♥投诉市长
Some guy just called complaining about the mayor
在公众场合摸Simmons法官
groping judge Simmons in public.
这怎么会是问题 都2001年了
How could it be a problem? It's 2001.
呃 是她的丈夫打来的 - 好吧
Well, it was her husband. - That's one way.
你说她的婚姻有名无实是什么意思
What do you mean she's only technically married?
他们分居了
She's separated,
但是她的丈夫一直不肯签离婚协议书
but her husband hasn't signed the divorce papers yet.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
Claire说她之所以没告诉我
Claire said she didn't tell me,
是因为她不想从一开始
well, because she didn't want to complicate the beginnings
就把事情弄的那么复杂
of our relationship.
为什么会有男人不肯签离婚协议书
Why would a guy not sign divorce papers?
难道他想创造
Is he trying to set a record
最长无性婚姻的记录吗
for most years married with no sex?
如果他真这么想 他应该知道
Well, if he is, he should know
我就是他创造纪录的拦路虎
the road to that record goes through me.
不管分居与否
Well, separated or not,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表