剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
他看上去很欣赏你说的话
He certainly seems to like what you're saying.
你舅舅Fred刚把我拽去跳康茄舞了
Okay, your Uncle Fred just pulled me into a conga line.
他是个可爱的男人 我不明白他为什么
He's a sweet man. I don't know
一直没能找到让他安定下来的女人
why he never settled down with a woman.
我知道
I do.
嘿 我们还有一首歌♥的时间
Hey, we got time for one more song.
让Caitlin的新男友出列
How 'bout we get Caitlin's new boyfriend out here
领我们跳支小鸡舞吧
to lead us in the chicken dance?!
够了 我要走了
That's it. I'm out of here.
Charlie 婚礼马上就结束了
Charlie, the wedding's almost over.
至少让我带着一丝尊严离开吧
Let me leave with one shred of dignity.
别逼我跳小鸡舞
Don't make me chicken dance!
你刚才是对她大声说话了吗
Did you just raise your voice to her?
如果你需要更高的音量
Because maybe if you need more volume,
你可以用麦克风
you should speak into the microphone.
兄弟 我不想跟你吵
Buddy I don't want to fight.
我不怪你 你知道为什么吗
I don't blame you. You know why?
因为我是神经病
I'm crazy.
真的吗 你藏得很好呢
Really? You hide it well.
Caitlin这简直不可理喻 直接跟你妈坦白吧
Caitlin this is getting ridiculous. Just tell your mother the truth.
这不是很顺利的吗 马上就要成功了
It's working perfectly. We're almost in the clear.
你永远都没法和你妈好好相处
Unless you're open and honest with her,
除非你坦诚地面对她
you'll never have a decent relationship with you mother.
拜托 你最后一次和你♥爸♥妈说话
Please. The last time you talked to your parents,
是因为你进局子了
you were in a holding cell.
我只能打一个电♥话♥
I had one call.
我可是选择了他们
I chose them.
这就是爱
That's love.
我的乖女婿
There's my boy.
Charlie 乖乖帮我去调一杯我喜欢的健怡可乐
Charlie, be a lamb and get me a diet coke the way I like it.
伏特加不加可乐是吗
With vodka and no diet coke?
正是
Yes.
Caitlin 看到你和Charlie在一起我真高兴
Caitlin, it makes me so happy to see you with Charlie.
现在我能放心地回家了
Now I can go home and not worry about you.
妈 你从来不需要担心我
Mom, you never had to worry about me.
你什么都没有 只身一人
You had nothing. You were alone.
而且说实在的 越来越老了
And let's face it... not getting any younger.
但现在你有了Charlie
But now you have Charlie.
妈 等等
Mom, wait.
我得和你说点事
There's something I have to tell you about Charlie.
别告诉我你也和他吹了
Don't tell me you're blowing it with him, too.
你怎么就不能好好过日子呢
Why can't you get your life together?
够了
That's it.
我忍♥不了你一直这样低看我了
I am sick of you putting me down!
我喜欢我的生活 我不会再装了
I like my life, and I am not gonna lie about it anymore!
我从来没和Charlie在一起过 我是单身的
I was never dating Charlie. I'm single.
大家听到了吗 单身
You hear that everyone? Single!
我八个月没有性生活了
I haven't had sex in 8 months.
她出了摩托车事故
Motorcycle injury.
圣诞节前功能就恢复了
Should be good to go by Christmas.
这个时间地点可不合适
This is not the time or the place.
我不在乎
I don't care.
是时候该让这个家庭停止互相欺骗了
It's time for this family to stop lying about everything.
妈 你告诉所有人爸爸生病了 但承认吧
Mom, you told everyone dad was sick, but admit it...
他正在赌城挥霍祖父留下的钱
he's in Vegas blowing the rest of grandpa's money.
还有Marsha表妹 美丽的新娘
And cousin Marsha, you're a beautiful bride,
我们都知道你怀孕了
but we all know you're pregnant.
还有Fred舅舅 你说Jeffrey
And Uncle Fred... you're not
是你家的常住厨师 谁看不出来你俩是一对
fooling anyone with Jeffrey, your live-in chef.
你的健怡可乐
Here's your diet coke.
那一杯 是伏特加
That... Is vodka.
我活了这么久从没受过这样的屈辱
I have never been so insulted in my entire life.
他老早就睡着了
This man is fast asleep.
不 他没有 他只是在沉思
No, he's not. He's deep in thought.
他是在想该给你们协会加多少薪
Uh, he's deciding how big a raise to give your union.
听到了吗 百分之三
You heard him...3%.
不可理喻 我要走了
This is ridiculous, and I'm leaving.
选举结果可想而知了
There goes the election.
祝你们愉快 先生们
Well, good day, gentlemen.
看来我们要支持Wheeler了
Looks like we'll be giving our support to Wheeler.
等等
Wait.
Kirkpatrick小姐 我有话要说
Miss kirkpatrick, I have something to say.
当我的曾祖父来到纽约时
When my great-grandfather came to New York,
他是个心怀两个简单梦想的移♥民♥
he was an immigrant with two simple dreams...
让他的孩子们受教育和住在第五大道
to educate his children and to live on fifth Avenue.
结果他睡在公园 但
As it turns out, he bought on park, but...
他的另一个梦想实现了
His other dream came true,
因为这座城市公立学校的质量
because the quality of the public schools in this city
是世界上最好的
was the best in the world.
现在仍然能是
And it can be again.
故事不错 但你到底想说什么
Well, that's a nice story, but what are you proposing to do?
我知道课堂平均大小是三十四名学生
I know the average class size is 34 students.
我们要降低到二十五
We're gonna lower it to 25.
我也知道打从1986年起你们就一直在用一样的课本
And I know that you've had the same textbooks since 1986.
我们要更新换代一下
We're gonna get you some new ones.
我还知道礼拜二的肉丸
And I know that the meatloaf that they serve on Tuesdays
有点干
can be a little dry.
我们要加点肉汁
We're gonna get you gravy.
我受宠若惊
I am impressed.
不是因为肉汁 是肉汁以外的提议
Not with the gravy, but with all the other proposals.
Winston市长 你得到我们的支持了
Mayor Winston, you have our endorsement.
我期待与你共事
I look forward to working with you.
先生 您太了不起了
Sir, that was amazing.
我们之前还真为你捏了把汗呢
Yeah, you really had us worried for a second.
同志们 我这是宝刀未老呐
Well, guys, this old pro is still on top of his game.
等着看我和教师工会站在一起的样子吧
Just wait till you see me with the teachers' union.
Charlie
Charlie...
很抱歉我让你趟了这趟浑水
I'm sorry I put you through this.
有什么办法能让我补偿你吗
Is there any way I can make it up to you?
你的酒店房♥间哈
Your hotel room.
那儿有舒适宽敞的淋浴间吗
Does it have a nice, big shower?
有的
Yes, it does.
很好
Great.
快去冲个冷水澡吧
Then go take a cold one.
解释清楚前谁都不准走
No one leaves this room until I get an explanation.
Charlie 你能出来一下吗
Charlie, can you come out here for a second?
我很想留在这儿解决问题
Well, I'd love to stay and help solve this,
但看起来我有点城市公务要办
but this sounds like official city business.
Bondek先生 出了什么事
Mr. Bondek, what's the problem?
我们在网上浏览内衣模特
We're checking out underwear models on the Internet.
那我得好好看看
I better look into that.
你就必须在家庭全员在场
Did you have to air out dirty laundry
的时候抖出丑事吗
in front of the entire family?
面对现实吧 妈妈
Face it, mom.
这衣柜里藏了太多骨架 还有一个舅舅没出柜
We had a lot of skeletons in the closet... And one Uncle.
你让我丢脸丢大了
Well, you humiliated me.
听着 很抱歉我在Marsha的婚礼上这么做了
Look, I'm sorry I did it at Marsha's wedding,
但我并不后悔自己说的那些话
but I'm not sorry about what I said.
我希望你能接受我的本来面貌
I want you to accept me for who I am.
我也这么希望你的
I want the same from you.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
拜托 Caitlin
Oh, come on, Caitlin.
我们都知道你看不起我
We both know that you don't approve of me.
你在你人生中的每个决定
Everything you've done in your life
都是来否定我的
has been to reject who I am.
才不是这样
That's not true.
拜托
Oh, please.
我早婚 没有职业
I married young, I didn't have a career,
从来没靠自己生活过
I never lived on my own.
我知道你不欣赏我的生活方式
I know you don't respect the way I've lived my life.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表