剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
要是我现在告诉你
What if I were to tell you right now
我这就和Tom分手和你在一起呢
I'm gonna leave tom and start a relationship with you?
你真的想这样吗 - 是你想怎么样 Charlie
Is that what you want? - What do you want, Charlie?
别耍花招 别搞暧昧
No more games, no more fooling around.
你到底想怎样
What do you really want?
Caitlin 是我
Caitlin, it's me.
不请我进去坐坐吗
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
我们出去喝一杯吧
Let's go out for a drink.
好主意
Sounds good.
我怎么不说些什么呢
Why didn't I say something?
我真是大白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
真希望能再有次机会
I wish I had another chance.
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
Stuart居然又请了三个星期的假
I can't believe Stuart took three more weeks' vacation.
我们还得帮他顶班多久
How long are we expected to keep doing his job?
我连躲自己的工作都难
I have a hard time avoiding my own work.
现在我还得躲Stuart的
Now I got to avoid Stuart's?
我只是一个人
I'm only one man.
哦 维秘宣传册 泳装特辑
Oh, Victoria's secret catalog, swimsuit issue.
Patrick Swayze的日历
Patrick Swayze calendar?
那是我的
That's mine.
哦 Carter 那是公园预算吗
Oh, Carter, is that the parks' budget?
为什么会有Patrick Swayze骑摩托车上
Why am I looking at Patrick Swayze on a motorcycle?
对不起 我们因为Stuart不在 压力有点大
Sorry, sir. We're a little overwhelmed, what with Stuart away.
怎么不说 我可以在他回来前给你找个帮手
Why don't you tell me, I can get you some help until he returns.
我表弟Larry如何
Well, how about my cousin Larry?
他不是进监狱了吗
Isn't he in prison?
不是 他出来了
No, he got out.
他只是不允许靠近火柴
He just can't be anywhere near matches.
嘿Caitlin 你错过了晨会
Hey, Caitlin, you missed the morning meeting.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我和Tom昨晚分手了
I broke up with tom last night.
我以为你们进展的很好
I thought everything was going so well.
本来是的
Well, it was.
Tom是个好人 但不是我心之所属
Tom's a wonderful person, but the passion just wasn't there,
欺骗他感情也是不对的
and it would have been unfair to lead him on.
好吧 如果你真这么想 那你是对的
Well, if that's how you feel, I think you did the right thing.
帮我个忙 别和别人说 尤其是Charlie
Do me a favor... don't tell anyone, especially not Charlie.
我嘴可严了
My lips are sealed.
大伙儿 有啥新鲜事儿
Hi, guys. What's new?
反正我只能说和Caitlin没啥关系
Nothing in Caitlin's life. I can tell you that.
我得走了
I got to go.
听着 昨晚你问我想不想和你在一起
Look, last night when you asked if I wanted to be with you,
我呆住了
I froze.
回答是 想 我当然想
The answer is yes. Of course I do.
把那事忘了吧
Let's just forget it.
所以你还是要和Tom在一起
Oh, so you're just gonna stay with tom?
是啊 他好极了
Yeah, he's great.
昨晚约会真是太开心了
We went out last night and had the best time.
我们喝酒 吃饭 跳舞
We wined, we dined, we danced,
还有 我们笑可欢了
and wow, we laughed.
Caitlin Moore - 我在
Caitlin Moore? - Yes.
Tom Callahan寄来的
This is from tom Callahan.
哦肯定是个礼物
Oh, must be a gift.
吹风机 CD 牙刷
A blow-dryer... Cds... A toothbrush?
这才不是礼物 这是个分手箱
That's no gift. It's a breakup box.
才不是
No, it's not.
我知道那是分手箱
I know breakup boxes.
我从17岁就开始收了
I've been getting them since I was 17.
好吧 我和Tom分手了 但和你完全无关
Fine. I broke up with tom, but it had nothing to do with you.
胡说 昨晚
How can you say that? Last night,
你还问了我要不要在一起
you were asking me if we should be together.
如果你回答我了
If you had answered me,
那可能和你有点关系
it would have had something to do with you,
但你什么都没说
but you said nothing.
我这会儿不是说了么
Well, I'm saying it now.
别这样 再给我次机会 今晚让我带你出去
Come on. Give me another chance. Let me take you out tonight.
算了吧
I don't think so.
Caitlin 这本杂♥志♥上
Caitlin, this magazine's
有个年度情侣的比赛
having a best-couple-of-the-year contest.
省省吧 他知道了
Forget it. He knows.
就知道你守不住秘密
I knew you'd crack.
副市长Crawford先生
Deputy mayor Crawford?
我想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
给我这个机会在这儿工作
for giving me the opportunity to work here, sir.
哦不用谢我 你应得的
Oh, hey, no need to thank me. You've earned it.
显然你就是这工作的好人选
It's pretty clear that you're the man for the job.
这谁啊
Who is this guy?
他叫Pete 市长招他暂时顶替Stuart
It's Pete. The mayor hired him to fill in for Stuart while he was gone.
他原来是联♥合♥国♥的员工 现在来这儿了
He was a staffer at the U.N., now he's here,
帮我们处理繁杂的城市管理事务
helping us with the complex task of urban management.
哦Heywood先生 我把你皮夹克上的
Oh, Mr. Heywood, I got that coffee stain
咖啡渍洗掉了
out of your suede jacket.
我要穿那件夹克去
Oh, I need that jacket
参加一个重要的政♥府♥会议
for an important city-related meeting.
我还以为你是穿去和那个冰球运动员约会
I thought it was for your date with that hockey player.
够了散了吧
That'll be all.
Caitlin你能到我办公室来下吗
Oh, Caitlin, may I see you in my office?
不能
No.
你只是想和我单独在一起然后约我出去
You're trying to get me alone to ask me out.
我希望你能把私人生活放在一边
I'd appreciate it if you put our personal lives aside
然后关注在工作上
and focus on the work.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看呐 5星大厨Jean Pierra
Oh, look, it's 5-star chef Jean Pierre...
来自以他自己名字命名的餐厅哟
...from the restaurant of the same name.
他在你办公室干嘛
Why is he in your office?
不知道
I don't know.
估计是顺路来介绍今晚特色菜的
Maybe he stopped by to tell us about tonight's specials.
Charlie 这太疯狂了
Charlie, this is crazy.
你说得对
You're right.
要等好几个月才能在Jean Pierre餐厅预约到座位
I mean, you can't get a reservation in Jean Pierre for months.
没错 但为了你 Charles
This is correct, but for you, Charles,
今晚我为你提供本店最浪漫的双人桌
tonight I give you my most romantic table for two.
我不知道啊Jean 我会用得到吗
I don't know, Jean. Will I need it?
如果我和你吃饭 你能不能不搞这些花样了
If I go to dinner with you, will you stop doing things like this?
不会 - 好吧 一次约会
Yes. - Okay. One date.
太好了
Great.
太棒了
That is fantastic.
相信我
And trust me,
在Jean Pierre的才华和我的魅力下
between Jean Pierre's talent and my charm,
你会享受到你人生中最奇妙的夜晚
you're in store for the most magical night of your life.
到时候就知道了
We'll see.
你的菜最好别难吃
Your food better not suck.
我帮你把那个新闻稿改好了
I took a crack at that press release for you.
谢谢你Pete
Oh, thanks, Pete.
你知道吗 写新闻稿
You know, writing a press release
需要多年的经验和能力
takes years of experience and skill,
所以在我把这个交给市长前
so before I give this to the mayor,
我要再检查一遍
I'm gonna have to give it the once-over
然后才能盖上我的私印
before I put my personal stamp on it.
市长 给你
Here you are, Mr. Mayor.
你的新闻稿
Here's your press release.
好极了 自Pete来了以后
Excellent! This office has run like clockwork
一切井井有条
since we brought Pete on.
小伙 好样的
Son, you're doing a great job.
就像我们再也不需要Stuart了一样
Almost as if we don't need Stuart anymore.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
市长觉得我们不需要Stuart了
The mayor thinks we don't need Stuart anymore.
他会用Pete代替他的
He's gonna replace him with Pete.
我们得把他赶走 但怎么赶呢
We have to get rid of him. But how?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表