剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我要给战情室专线打个电♥话♥
I'm going to call the red phone
再确认一下
just to double-check.
我是说 你能相信吗
I mean, can you believe it?
这么久以来 他一直背着Steve偷腥
The whole time, he was cheating on Steve.
记住
Remember...
不是这个框 是这个框
Not this box. This box.
你们能看懂的
You get the picture.
惊喜在哪儿呢
So what's the big surprise?
耐心点 亲爱的
Patience, my dear.
噢 有人在我的海报上写字呢
Oh, somebody wrote on my poster.
请问这些汉字是什么意思
Excuse me. What do these characters mean?
是说 "Winston是一个
It says, "Winston is a man of great wisdom
非常有勇有谋的领导者"
and has the strength of 10 tigers."
还能说什么呢 他们爱我
What can I say? They love me.
请跟我来
Follow me.
您好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我正在为建立贫困儿童
I'm taking donations to help build
社区中心而募捐
a community center for underprivileged children.
听起来是件有意义的事
That sounds like a worthy cause.
一百块 两百块
$100, $200...
抱歉啦 没有零钱
Sorry. Only got the big boys.
好啦 听我说
Well, I'll tell you what.
为什么不先吃一块幸运饼干呢
Why don't we start with a fortune cookie?
还没到甜点时间啊 - 快掰开
They're for dessert. - Open it.
你肯定会觉得里面的内容很有趣
I think you'll find the contents very interesting.
Randall 太棒了
Randall, this is amazing.
我确实喜欢旅游
I do love to travel.
你把我的饼干怎么了
What'd you do with my cookie?
天啊 我不敢相信
Oh, my God. I don't believe it.
是的
Yes.
是的 我愿意嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you.
那是我的
That's mine.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
Claire
Claire,
我原本已经放弃寻找真正的快乐
I'd given up on trying to find true happiness,
但是自从
but since...
自从你走进我的生活
since you've come into my life,
你为我带来如此多的浪漫和喜悦
you've filled it with such romance and joy...
Claire 你愿意做我的妻子吗
Claire, will you be my wife?
如果你说出那个神奇的字
You'll make me the happiest man on earth
会让我成为世界上最幸福的男人
if you just say that one magic word.
不
No.
不是这个字 再说一次
That's not it. Try again.
Randall
Randall...
我很享受我们在一起的时光
I've loved our time together,
但是我不能嫁给你
but I can't marry you.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为你是纽约市市长 - 然后呢
Cause you're the mayor of New York. - Yeah?
我不想把我的生活曝光于媒体之中
I don't want to live my life in the press.
我是说 我们面对现实吧
I mean, let's face it...
你永远不能
you're never going to be able to draw the line
划清政客和丈夫的界限
between politician and husband.
我坚决否认该项指责
I categorically deny that accusation.
你现在就已经分不清了
You're doing it right now.
你无法诚实待人
You can't be honest with people.
你只是说他们想听的
You just say what you think they want to hear.
呃
Um...
我们注定不能在一起
It's just not meant to be.
我只是还没准备好结婚
I'm just not ready to get married.
省省吧 我们完了
Save it. We're through.
他来了 伙计们 准备好
Here he comes, guys. Get ready.
祝贺您
Congratulations!
她拒绝了我 然后离我而去了
She said no and walked out of my life.
谁需要她啊
Who needs her?
怎么回事
What happened?
她不想嫁给一位政客
She doesn't want to marry a politician.
她说我们都不诚实
She says we're all dishonest.
我又不是假装高♥潮♥的那个人
Well, I wasn't the one faking orgasms.
好吧 只假装过一次 但我当时很累
Well, there was that one time, but I was tired.
Charlie 也许她说得对
Charlie, maybe she's right.
也许我应该更诚实一些
Maybe I need to start being more honest.
呃 先生 你看起来确实很沮丧
Uh, sir, you seem really upset.
也许你不应该参加这个发布会
Maybe you shouldn't do this press conference.
没关系 Charlie 我们进去吧
No, I'm fine, Charlie. Let's... let's go.
啊 市长来了
Ah. Here's the mayor.
大家好
Hi.
很抱歉我迟到了
Listen, I'm sorry I was late.
我刚才在进行一项重要会谈
I had a very important meeting with...
没会谈
no one.
其实我刚才被甩了
The truth is I just got dumped,
然后一直坐在办公室
and I was sitting in my office
听着轻爵士乐 望着窗外发呆
staring out the window listening to light jazz.
先生 您在干什么
Sir, what are you doing?
为了改变 变得诚实 这感觉很对
Being honest for a change, and it feels right.
我知道 这不对 大错特错
I know. It's wrong... very wrong.
市长先生 您曾许诺在不上涨公交费用的情况下
Mr. Mayor, you promised to modernize all subway cars
实现一切地铁车辆的现代化 您怎么能两者兼得呢
without raising transit fares. How can you do both?
我不能 我说谎了
I can't. I lied.
说得好 市长
Good one, sir.
哈哈 适合选举日的笑话
Ha ha. Good election day joke.
求求您别这样了
Please stop.
听着 得了吧 我们都知道这一套就是这么玩儿的
Look, come on, we all know that's the way the game works.
我说你们想听的
I tell you what you want to hear,
你们让我再当四年市长
I get four more years in the mansion,
我只是尽我所能
and then I just do the best I can.
好了
So...
下一个问题
Next question.
我们听不清您讲话了 市长
Yeah, we're having trouble hearing you, sir.
我来检查一下麦克风
Let me check your microphone.
啊
Ah.
原来是这儿有问题
Here's the problem.
不 不 不 市长当时说增税
No, no, no, no, no. When the mayor said he was raising taxes,
他的意思是"抚养养女Taxes"
he was talking about his foster child...
Cynthia Taxes
Cynthia Taxes.
是的 在她长大到12个百分点之前市长都会抚养她
Yes, he's going to raise her until she's 12% old.
喂
Hello?
坏消息
Bad news.
现在Wheeler领先2000票
Now Wheeler's leading by 2,000 votes.
噢 我们肯定还有办法
Oh, there's got to be something we can do.
Charlie 投票已经结束了
Charlie, the polls are closed.
我们能做的只有等待 保持淡定
All we can do now is wait and try to remain calm.
天哪 我们要输了
Oh, my God! Aah! We're losing!
我们都要失业了
We're all going to be out of a job.
我不能胜任任何工作
I'm not qualified to do anything else.
我几乎连这里的工作都做不好
I can barely do this.
难以置信我居然对媒体说了那些话
I can't believe I said all those things to the press.
Claire让我心烦意乱
I was so distraught over Claire,
个人情感影响了我的判断
I let my emotions affect my judgment.
市长 既然现在您已经和Claire分手了
Sir, now that you and Claire have broken up,
我只是想了解一下
I just have to wonder...
她这个人怎么样
How was she?
下次再说
Another time.
听着 选举还没完全结束
Look, the election is not over yet.
她说得对 还有两个区的结果没公布
She's right. Two districts still haven't reported...
唐人街没公布 他们支持Wheeler
Chinatown, which is pro-Wheeler,
森林山也没公布 他们支持Winston
and forest hills, which is pro-Winston.
如果森林山的工作没问题 就还有机会
If we do well in forest hills, we've still got a shot.
大伙儿快看 数据更新了
Hey, look, they got an update.
选举情况在晚上取得了惊人的进展
In a shocking election night development,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表