剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
妈 我觉得你的人生很好
Mom, I think your life is great,
而我也会尽力过好我的
and I'm doing the best I can with mine.
但如果我们要好好相处
But if we're gonna have any kind of relationship,
我们都要接受彼此是不同的人
we both have to accept that we're different people.
但这没关系
And that's okay.
你知道吗 我不是很擅长自我表达
You know, I'm not very good at expressing myself,
但在你离开婚礼之后
but after you left the wedding,
我把对你的看法写了下来
I wrote down how I feel about you.
"成功 智慧
"Successful, intelligent,
"独♥立♥又美丽的女人
"Independent, beautiful woman
喜爱旅游 自♥制♥意面 以及瑜伽"
who loves traveling, homemade pasta, and yoga."
妈 这看起来像征友广♥告♥
Mom, this sounds like a personal ad.
那就好 明天报纸就会登这条
I hope so. It's running in the post tomorrow.
你知道吗 你没和Charlie交往挺可惜的
You know, it's too bad you and Charlie aren't dating.
我的直觉很准的
You know, I have excellent instincts,
他是个好男人
and... He's a real keeper.
Stuart 把头移开
Stuart, move your head.
我看不到胸部了
I can't see the boobs!
从这边走
Let's go this way.
嘿 Paul 我们在看维多利亚的秘密时装秀
Hey, Paul, we're watching the Victoria's secret fashion show.
哇 那个穿着性感背带裤的女孩是谁
Whoa, who's the girl in the sexy Teddy?
Paul 那是Rhea啊 你拒绝的那个女孩
Paul, that's rhea. That's the girl you rejected.
真的假的
You're kidding?
我拒绝了一个超模
I turned down a supermodel?
哦 我的天 我能跟多少人炫耀啦
Oh, my gosh, how many guys can say that?
我是人生赢家
Yeah! I win! I am the winner!
等等
Wait for it.
哦 老天啊
Oh-h-h, God!
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表