剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
太神奇了 你比我还糟糕
This is amazing! You're a bigger screw-up than I am!
我怎么告诉她订婚取消了
How am I gonna tell her it's off?
你确定你想要取消吗
Are you sure you want to?
是的 拜托 Charlie 婚姻太疯狂了
Yes! Come on, Charlie, marriage is crazy.
为什么一个男人要放弃自♥由♥独♥立♥
I mean, why should a guy give up his independence
把终身都承诺给一个女人
and commit his whole life to one woman?
你这是和我说话呢
You talking to me?
听着 婚姻有很多美好的东西
Look, there are a lot of great things about marriage.
是吗 说一个出来
Yeah? Name one.
我知道有个减税优♥惠♥
I understand there's a tax break?
你知道那些笑星都会
You know how comedians make all those jokes
开他们老婆不会做饭的玩笑吗
about how their wives can't cook?
结婚之后这就会变得更好笑
Those will be funnier.
你真不会劝人
You suck at this.
Mike 你还好吗
Mike, are you okay?
嗯 等下
Yeah, just a second.
Mike 你在三天前还在说
Mike, three days ago, you were just saying
生活中没有比恋爱更重要的事了
there's nothing more important in life than relationships.
事情发生的太快了
It just happened so fast.
当我向Allison求婚时 我没有仔细思考
When I asked Allison to marry me, I wasn't thinking.
这不是做重大人生决定的方法
That is no way to make a major life decision.
这可能是最好的方法 你爱她吗 - 爱
Well, maybe it's the best way. Do you love her? - Yes.
你能想象遇见一个能让你更开心的人吗
Can you imagine meeting someone that'll make you happier?
不能
No.
那你得问问你自己哪个更吓人
Then you got to ask yourself what's scarier...
是冒次险与她一起度过一生呢
taking a chance and spending your life with her
还是保险起见 过一辈子却没有她
or playing it safe and spending your life without her.
我也不知道我通灵到谁了 但我说的挺对的 不是吗
I don't know who I'm channeling, but this makes sense, right?
可怜的Mike 他永远说不了"我愿意"
Poor Mike. He'll never get to say, "I do."
他永远不会有孩子
He'll never have children.
他永远听不到我的祝词
He'll never get to hear my toast.
是啊 听不到你说话 这才是真正的悲剧
Yeah, not hearing you talk... that's the real tragedy.
有人觉得这蛋糕很恶心吗
Is anyone else feeling sick from this cake?
我们都没吃
None of us had any.
Carter 再我倒点香槟
Carter, get me some more champagne.
这已经是你的第五杯了 我觉得你得少喝点
That is your fifth glass. I think you should slow down.
不 这个Allison 她真的让我很不爽
No. This Allison, she really grinds my beans.
如果我再看到她
If I ever see her again,
我要告诉她我的想法
I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind!
失陪 我要呼吸点新鲜空气
Excuse me. I need some air.
你在往咖啡馆的方向走
You're heading to the cafeteria.
先吃个水蜜桃馅饼 然后再呼吸空气
Peach cobbler, then air!
Mike和Allison又和好了
Mike and Allison are back together.
他现在就想结婚 - 天啊 太棒了
He wants to get married right now. - Oh, my God, that's great!
他想既然他所有的好朋友都在场
He figures all of his closest friends are here,
他就请市长来主持婚礼
so he asked the mayor to perform the ceremony.
所以他就在这间办公室里结婚吗
So he's getting married right in this office?
是的 我们得清理掉
Yes. We got to clear out
一切不雅的图片 镇纸 日历
any offensive pictures, paperweights, calendars...
简而言之 把Stuart的桌子搬走
in a nutshell, let's lose Stuart's desk.
我来做安排 我们需要音乐 花朵
I'll make the arrangements. We need music, flowers...
还有单身派对
oh, and a bachelor party?
得赶紧了
Better do it fast.
每个单身派对都有两个关键元素
Okay. There are two key elements to every bachelor party...
有人被打脸
someone gets punched in the face,
还有露咪♥咪♥的靓妹
and some hot woman shows her breasts.
Caitlin 帮帮我
Caitlin, help me out here.
解决一个了 你可以把衣服撩起来
That's one down. Why don't you lift your shirt and...
你真不懂得接受单身派对的精髓
you really aren't embracing the spirit of this thing.
安排太草率了真抱歉
I apologize for the shoddy arrangements,
但我没有足够的时间
but I didn't have much time.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
我已经等不及看到你用我们的钱
I can't wait to see what you do
能办出什么样的圣诞节派对了
with the money we gave you for the Christmas party.
不会有圣诞派对了
There's not gonna be a Christmas party.
这个小提琴手不错
This violin player is pretty good.
你在哪里找到他的
Where'd you find him?
他在地铁站里弹的 这对他来说可是个大表演
He plays at my subway stop. This is big for him.
他已经三年没在地表以上表演过了
He hasn't played aboveground in three years.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的 嘿 Carter
Yeah, I think so. Hey, Carter.
看看这是谁啊
Look who we have here, huh?
你不会觉得
You really didn't think
你能伤透我最好的朋友的心
you could break my best friend's heart
还能安然离开吧
and get away with it, did you?!
你不过是个
You are nothing...
廉价的碧池
But a two-bit harlot!
Paul 如果这是你的祝词
Paul, if that was your toast...
那你需要下点功夫了
needs some work.
先生
Uh, sir,
你是不是应该在婚礼前换个衣服
maybe you should have changed before the ceremony.
我在二十分钟之后就要去参加"百老汇关怀"盛典
I have to be at the "Broadway cares" Gala in 20 minutes.
你难不成以为我起床就是这个样子
What do you think, I just roll out of bed looking like this?
天啊
Men.
你真漂亮
You look so beautiful.
谢谢你 Mike
Well, thank you, Mike.
还有人懂得欣赏
At least someone appreciates it.
我们今天聚集在此
We are gathered here today
来见证两位喜结连理
to join these two people in holy matrimony.
现在 在Mike和Allison交换誓词之前
Now, before Mike and Allison exchange vows,
有人想说几句话吗
perhaps some of his friends would like to say a few words?
该我上场了
Well, it's showtime.
Stuart 请说
Yes, Stuart?
谢谢
Thank you.
像我所说的一样 好似清晨碧草上的露珠
As I've always said, like dew on the morning grass,
爱情醒了 焕然一新 重现生机
a new love awakens, refreshes, gives life.
Stuart 这 非常真挚有内涵
Well, Stuart, that's... that's heartfelt and profound.
谢谢 请说 Carter
Thank you. Yes, Carter?
呃 你们俩
Uh, be happy...
要开心
You two.
弱爆了 Carter 简直弱爆了
Weak, Carter... very weak.
现在新郎新娘交换誓词
Now the bride and groom will exchange vows.
Allison
Allison?
Mike
Mike...
你是我梦想的一切
You're everything I've ever dreamed of.
你慈爱
You're loving...
体贴
Caring...
有趣
And funny...
聪慧
Intelligent...
我闭嘴了
I'll stop that.
和你在一起的每一天都让你多爱你一点
Every day I spend with you makes me love you more.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉
Sorry.
说吧
Go.
Allison 我
Allison, I, um...
我以前觉得
I-I used to think that
我所需要的一切 都在这里
everything I needed was... was right here.
但自从我遇见你 一切都变了
But since I met you, that's all changed.
我知道我们并没有认识很久
I know we haven't known each other for very long,
但我不能想象没有你的生活
but I can't imagine my life without you.
我爱你
I love you.
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
先生 别忘了吻
Uh, sir, don't forget the kiss.
抱歉 Mike 我太紧张了
I'm sorry, Mike. I'm just so flustered.
恭喜 孩子
Congratulations, son.
先生 这场绝美的婚礼的
Uh, you know, the only drawback, sir,
唯一缺憾
to a spontaneous wedding like this
是我的父母没有在这
is that my mom and dad couldn't be here,
但我想让你知道你同时代表了他俩
but I want you to know you stepped in for both of them.
天啊 Mike 我真的会想你的
Gee, Mike, I'm really gonna miss you.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表