剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
没有你要的那种威士忌了
They didn't have the kind of scotch you wanted,
所以我给你带了这个
so I got you this.
多谢
Thanks.
要是你再去自动点唱机那里
Now, if you'll just go to the jukebox
来一曲
and play "Hot, hot, hot," I'd be perfect.
放轻松 我们在吃饭呢
Relax, we're having dinner.
已经连续第三晚了
For the third night in a row.
我们像是一对老夫妻
It's like we're an old married couple.
才不是
We are not.
别光吃送的面包卷
Don't fill up on rolls.
我们要是总黏在一起
We're never gonna meet anyone
就永远没机会找人谈恋爱了
if we're always together.
才不是
That is not true.
我证明给你看
I'll prove it to you.
你站到吧台那边 看看会发生什么
Watch what happens if you go stand at the bar.
好吧
Fine.
嗨
Hi.
这儿有人坐吗
Is anyone sitting here?
没人
No, there isn't.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我想我已经证明我的观点了
I think I've proved my point.
Charlie 我朋友来看我时送了两张票
Charlie, my friend came through
是明晚的<金牌制♥作♥人>
with tickets to "The producers" Tomorrow night.
想不想去
You wanna go?
我去不了 我和酒吧认识的女孩有个约会
I can't. I have a date with that girl from the bar.
不是那个穿着染色牛仔裤
Not the one with the painted-on jeans,
化浓妆 还爆♥乳♥的女孩吧
too much makeup, and boobs hanging out of her shirt?
对 就是那个淑女
Yeah. The classy one.
干嘛不从昨晚那些对你有贼心
Why don't you take one of those wusses
没贼胆的男人中找一个去呢
who were hitting on you last night?
因为那些没贼胆的要参加新泽西魔鬼队的比赛
Because those "Wusses" Are playing the new Jersey devils.
原来他们是曲棍球运动员 了不起了咯
So, they're hockey players. Big deal.
别让他们知道我说他们没贼胆 行不
Don't tell them about the wuss thing, okay?
Chalie Catinlin 我向你们介绍一下
Charlie, Caitlin, I want to introduce you here
这位是Robin Jones
to Robin Jones.
Robin是一个竞选顾问
Robin is a campaign consultant
她来帮我们拉年轻选民的票
who's come on board to help us reach out to younger voters.
Charlie 你让市长去市立大学做演讲
You know, Charlie, I was really impressed with your idea
这招真的让我印象深刻
to have the mayor guest lecture at city colleges.
很高兴你稀罕我这个点子
Glad you were hip to it.
稀罕 什么意思 是嘻哈风吗
Hip? What, as in hip-hop?
哦 我懂你的意思了 因为我是黑人
Oh, I see, because I'm an African-American,
我就该喜欢嘻哈风 是吧
I'm supposed to be into hip-hop, right? Is that it?
不 我不是这个意思 我从不会
No, that's not what I meant. I would never assume...
我逗你玩儿呢
I'm just messing with you.
干得好
Good one.
市长 Wheeler那边提议第一轮竞选辩论
Sir, Wheeler's people have proposed the first debate
在哥伦比亚大学或者福坦莫大学
be either at Columbia or Fordham.
我觉得选哥伦比亚大学
I'm thinking Columbia.
Robin你怎么看 -福坦莫大学
Robin? - Fordham.
就选福坦莫大学了
Fordham it is.
待会儿见了
See you kids later.
你看见没
Did you see that?
他听她的 而不是听我的
He listened to her instead of me.
就因为她是女性
Because she's a woman
你就想当然市长不该听她的咯
you automatically assume she shouldn't be listened to? Is that it?
不不 我就是
N-no, I was just...
我逗你玩儿呢
I'm just messing with you.
还有完没完啊
People have to stop doing that.
Stuart 你和Michelle进展如何
So, Stuart, how are things going with Michelle?
棒极了
They're great.
她温柔大方 富有爱心
She's kind, she's generous, she's loving.
她已经彻底臣服了
She's totally givin' it up!
我从左 从右 从中间 各种体♥位♥打炮
I mean, I am scoring right, left, and center.
这个女人
This woman...
简直是天使下凡
Is like an angel sent from heaven.
Stuart 我刚接到生育诊所的电♥话♥
Oh, Stuart, I just got a call from the fertility clinic.
预约改时间了
They changed our appointment.
我和Michelle明天一点得去那儿一趟
So Michelle and I have to be there tomorrow at 1:00.
但是我还打算带她去红花铁板烧吃饭呢
But I was gonna take her to lunch at Benihana.
Stuart Michelle两个星期前刚人工授精
Stuart, Michelle was inseminated two weeks ago.
我们得去检查一下
We need to have a checkup.
那玩意儿到底怎么搞啊
How does that whole thing work anyhow?
Paul 实际上过程很简单
Actaully, Paul, The process is quite simple.
首先从捐助者身上取卵子
We take an egg from a donor I selected...
我选的那个黑人女性在这方面经验丰富
this incredibly accomplished African-American woman.
然后用我的精♥子♥让卵子人工受精
That egg is then fertilized with my specimen
并将受精卵植入Michelle的子♥宫♥
and implanted into Michelle's uterus.
最后 我们诚心祈祷 希望能成功怀孕
After that, we cross out fingers and hope for successful incubation.
不不 我说的是红花铁板烧
No, no, I was talking about Benihana.
我是说 如果整个桌子都是烤架
I-I mean, if the table is a grill,
你的胳膊肘不会被烤焦吗
w-w-wouldn't you burn your elbows?
Paul 你在偷听市长和Robin谈话吗
Paul, are you eavesdropping on the mayor and Robin?
是的
Yes...
Charlie指使我做的
Charlie told me to do it.
你以为我真会信你说的
Do you really expect me to believe
什么纽约副市长让你偷听市
the deputy mayor of New York asked you to eavesdrop on the ma...
听到什么料了吗 Paul
you heard anything yet, Paul?
还没 不过我调查了一下Jones小姐
No, but I did a little research on miss Jones.
听听这个 在过去的五年中
Listen to this... the past five years,
她参加过11次竞选活动
she's worked on 11 different campaigns.
猜猜她输过几次 一次都没有
You know how many she's lost? Zero.
有她在我们都可有可无了
She's gonna make us all expendable.
我们就快去菜市场刷比目鱼了
We are this close to cleaning Halibut down at the fish market.
Paul 你没有其它事情可干了吗
Paul, aren't there other jobs out there?
没了 现实就是这么残忍♥
No. That's the way it works.
今天市政♥府♥ 明天菜市场
City hall, fish market...
这种事我见得多了
I've seen it happen a million times.
我预感到了一些东西
I'm seeing something.
我看到了一个黑板和一排桌子
Uh, I'm seeing a chalkboard and a row of desks.
哦 那是教师工会
Oh, the teachers union...
我本来计划和他们开个会的
I had a meeting planned with them,
但是后来又想取消了
but I was thinking of canceling.
哦 可别 会议会很顺利
Oh, no, don't. It's gonna go very well.
等等 你是个灵媒
Wait a minute... you're a psychic?
不 我是一个政♥治♥策略家
No, I'm a political strategist...
恰巧又有超自然的预知能力
Who also happens to have supernatural perception.
这么说 你是个有正式工作的灵媒了
So, you're a psychic with a day job?
市长 我建议你别再这样了
Sir, I have to advise you against this.
你可能会重蹈里根总统的覆辙
The same thing that happened to Reagan could happen to you.
我会成为总统吗
I'm gonna be president?
里根总统让他妻子的灵媒做顾问
His image was hurt after people found out
这件事曝光后 形象大跌啊
he was consulting Nancy's psychic.
你们淡定点
You guys should just calm down.
没什么值得大惊小怪的
This is nothing to be frightened about.
喔 喔
Whoa! Whoa?
我刚收到一个非常强烈的预感
I just received a very strong premonition.
好戏上演
Showtime
我看到了一个穿红色衣服的女人
I see a woman in red.
她还真灵
She's good.
我看到一个穿红色衣服的女人 她会
I see a woman in red, and she's gonna be...
迟到
Late.
你可以的啊
Nice try.
不过 我在市政♥府♥的三年间
But for your information, in my three years at city hall,
没迟到过一次
I have never been late.
确实如此 Robin
That's true, Robin.
Caitlin一直是个好职员
Caitlin's been a wonderful employee.
Charlie也很好
And so has Charlie.
这里唯一不行的就是Paul Lassiter
The only weak link around here is Paul Lassiter...
我得立刻炒了他
Who I need to fire immediately.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表