剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我本不想拆散你和Roy
I hate to tear you away from Roy,
但是你愿意到吧台那
but you want to skip over to the bar
喝点什么果汁 或者酒什么的吗
and pick up something fruity, or maybe a drink?
我爱死这家伙了
I love this guy.
Carter
Carter.
我一直 呃
I was, uh,
在等待我们单独相处的时刻
waiting for the two of us to be alone.
我感觉到了
I had a feeling.
有点事我想问问你
There's something that I want to ask you.
我也 呃 有点事情想问一问你
There's, uh, something I want to ask you, too,
你先说吧
but you first.
好的
Okay.
Stuart有对象了吗
Um, is Stuart seeing anyone?
我很乐意 什么
I would love to. What?
抱歉 你们是一对吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Are the two of you an item?
不是
No.
就是
It's just...
他的坦诚让人神清气爽
His honesty is so refreshing.
他的粗俗劲儿让人开心
He's delightfully vulgar.
他和我遇到的所有同志都不同
He's unlike any gay man I've ever met.
这话绝对是真的
That's truer than you know.
你能不能帮我传达心意
Would you let him know I'm interested,
帮我做个托
be my wingman?
好啊 当然
Yeah. Why not?
你最喜欢的音乐剧是哪个
So, what's your favorite musical?
我讨厌音乐剧
I hate musicals.
说得好 Stuey
Good one, Stuey.
哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
嗨 瞧瞧谁是年度最佳托儿
Hey, who's the wingman of the year?
你这蠢货
You idiot.
Martin喜欢上你了
Martin wants you.
他觉得你的粗俗让他神清气爽
He finds your vulgarity refreshing.
总算有人懂我了
Finally, someone gets me.
这不是玩笑
This is serious.
他叫我来撮合你们俩
He asked me to come over here and set you up with him.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
笑什么呢
What's so funny?
比起你来 他更喜欢我
he likes me better than you
没什么大不了的
what's the big deal?
我去告诉他我不是同志
I'll just tell him I'm not gay.
你不能告诉他你是直男
You can't tell him you're straight.
这是在羞辱他
That would only humiliate him.
你们在干啥
Hey, what's going on?
Martin迷上Stuart了
Martin has the hots for Stuart.
恭喜啊老弟
Hey, congratulations, buddy.
算了 我走好了
Look, I'll just leave.
别 别 别
Whoa, no, no, no.
你不能走 这太无礼了
You can't leave. That would be rude.
Martin Davis是个重要人物
Martin Davis is a very important man.
我不能冒这个险去冒犯他
I can't risk offending him.
那您说怎么办呢
Sir, what are you saying?
我说你就收了他吧
Well, I'm saying you led him on,
他看上你了 将就将就得了
he fell for you, find a way to make it work.
也许我们反应过激了 或许他没那么喜欢我
Maybe we're overreacting. Maybe he's not that into me.
Stuart 我刚点了一首慢歌♥
Stuart, I just requested a slow song.
你介意跟我跳支舞吗
Would you care to join me out on the dance floor?
好了 大家都醒醒
Okay, guys, wake up.
我跟警♥察♥说了
I talked to the police.
念在你们是初犯
They're going to let you all off the hook
他们会放了你们的
'cause this is a first-time offense,
不过还是会留在档案里
but it's going to be on your record.
还有你
And you,
你♥爸♥爸和我都非常失望
your father and I are very disappointed,
好好看一眼你的朋友们吧
so take a good look at your friends,
你要被禁足了 先生
because you are grounded, mister.
我现在不想听这个
I don't need this right now.
好吧 说点能让你感觉好些的
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
昨晚的架势我也招架不住
I couldn't handle last night, either,
尤其是那些酒
especially all those shots.
是啊 太烈了
Those were brutal going down.
我顺着肩膀把酒泼了
I was throwing them over my shoulder.
我也是
Me too.
你终于打算要做一个
Are you finally ready to start acting
和你年纪相符的正常人了吗
like a normal guy your age?
不 我不是一般人
No, because I'm not a normal guy.
我是个狂野的人
I'm the wild guy,
有趣的人 乐意迎接一切挑战
the fun guy, the guy who's up for anything.
告诉你 我才不会甘于平庸
You know what, I'm not accepting this.
我要坚持做我自己
I am the same guy I've always been,
永远不会改变
and that's never going to change.
Charlie 你已经变了
Charlie, it has changed.
你再也不是个小孩了 你得接受这一点
You have to accept that you're not a kid anymore.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
Charlie 现在才5点呢
Hey, Charlie, it's only 5:00.
我们还能去杰克家吃一顿摇滚早餐
We could still make it to Jack's for a rock-'n'-roll breakfast.
在杰克家 早餐开始的时间怎么也得到
At Jack's, breakfast doesn't even start till...
别说了
stop saying that.
我告诉你什么已经开始了
I'll tell you what's started.
星期二 已经过了5小时了
Tuesday, five hours ago.
你这是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我以为你喜欢去派对玩呢
I thought you liked to party.
是的 Tracy 我喜欢派对
Yes, Tracy, I liked to party.
可是 我已经派对太久了
In fact, I partied for so long
现在 我更喜欢睡觉
that now, I like to sleep.
重点是 我已经玩了这么多了
The thing is, I've done all this.
我在酒吧蹦迪 我在人群冲浪
I've bar hopped, I've crowd surfed,
我已经嗨了一整个晚上
I've partied all night long.
你知道什么才是真正的摇滚早餐吗
And you want to know what a real rock-'n'-roll breakfast is?
一杯酒 一个蛋 再配上Keith Richards的音乐
A shot and an egg with Keith Richards.
Keith Richards是谁
Who's Keith Richards?
天哪
Oh, God.
你是对的
You're right.
我已经一千岁了
I'm 1,000 years old.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我也是
Oh, me either.
他们看起来就像弗莱德阿斯泰尔和
They're like a regular Fred Astaire and...
另一个弗莱德阿斯泰尔
Fred Astaire.
问题是 迟早有一天
The problem is, sooner or later,
Martin会发现
Martin's going to figure out
Stuart不是同性恋
that Stuart's not gay.
不一定 他可以不用上♥床♥
Not necessarily. He can string him along
就哄骗他好几年
for a couple of years without sex.
对我前妻挺有效
Worked for my ex-wife.
我知道怎么办了
I know what to do.
我现在去插♥进♥他们中间
I'll go over there and ask to cut in,
当我跟Martin跳舞的时候
and when I'm dancing with Martin,
我就展现我的绝佳魅力
I'll turn on the old Heywood charm
把那男人从Stuart身边夺走
and steal that man away from Stuart.
啊 这是几个月来最有趣的派对
Ah, the best damn party I've been to in months.
打扰一下 我能一起来吗
Excuse me. May I cut in?
好啊
Okay.
你怎么过来了
What the hell are you doing?
我不知道 我以为你是来救我的
I don't know. I thought you came to save me.
是啊 但我本来是要和Martin跳
I did, by dancing with Martin.
迷住了Martin也不是我的错啊
It's not my fault if I get Martin's engine running.
噢 得了吧
Oh, please.
一♥夜♥情♥你还可以玩玩
You might be good for a one-night stand,
但你是留不住这样一个男人的
but you could never hold on to a man like that.
Carter 冷静点
Carter, calm down.
你为什么对那个家伙如此疯狂
Why are you getting so crazy about one guy?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表