剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我和市长很亲近的错误印象
that the mayor and I are close.
其实不是
We are not.
我和你一样 觉得他自私又固执
Like you, I find him to be selfish, stubborn,
不是个好爱人
and a bad lover.
我让太多女人失望过 所以很理解你这个表情
I've left enough women unsatisfied to know the look.
Paul Clarie和我又和好了
Paul, Claire and I are back together again.
哦 老天你干嘛这么讨厌我
Oh, why do you hate me?!
Charlie真不可理喻
I can't believe Charlie.
跟他说我交过女朋友 他就抓狂了
I tell him I've been with one woman, and he freaks out.
我懂 我在大学的时候 也被别人另眼相待
I know... I was judged the same way in college
就因为我谈了两个男朋友
when people found out I was with two guys.
真的 什么情况啊
Really? How did that happen?
我和Joe一直谈到大二
Well, I was with Joe until I was a sophomore,
然后大三和大四都是和Dave在一起
and then I dated Dave my junior and senior years.
Charlie 你怎么穿着这个
Charlie, why are you wearing that?
我大衣放下不到一秒
I put my coat down for one second,
就被个女人买♥♥走了
and some woman bought it.
我可不想在外面冻死
I'm not gonna freeze out there.
你衬衫也被买♥♥走了吗
They took your shirt, too?
不 这就是我的啊
No, this is mine.
Jennifer
Jennifer...
我不该跟着你到那家店去的
I shouldn't have followed you to that store.
你这样很愚蠢
It was a dumb thing to do.
我知道我这么想很傻
I know. It was ridiculous for me to think
竟然觉得你会迷上Cailtin
you could ever be attracted to Caitlin.
是啊 这我们已经很清楚了
Yeah, we covered that.
Charlie 我把自己很隐私的事情跟你说
Charlie, I shared something personal with you
是因为我信任你
because I trusted you,
你竟然觉得我是个乱性的人
and you assumed I'm some sex-crazed nympho
还会背着你和Caitlin乱搞
who's going to cheat on you with Caitlin...
你说过她可是你最好的朋友诶
a woman you call your best friend?
就是啊
I mean, really.
这简直是最差劲最可悲的
That is the lamest, most pathetic...
你当我是最好的朋友
you call me your best friend?
我想让你知道
I want you to know
我们的关系对我来说很重要
that our relationship means the world to me.
对我来说也很重要啊
Oh, well, it means a lot to me, too.
我先走了
I'm gonna go.
最好的朋友
Best friend. Mm.
Jennifer 我从来没有哪个女朋友
Jennifer, I'm just not used to being in a relationship
有你这样的恋爱史 我不习惯而已
with a woman that has your dating history.
那你有没有想过我什么感觉
How do you think I feel?
就昨天 Stuart还在说
I mean, just yesterday Stuart was going on
你和多少个叫"Betty"在一起的事
about all the "Bettys" You've hooked up with.
跟你说 总共就那么五个
For your information, I've only been with five.
你只交过五个女朋友
You've only been with five women?
五个叫Betty的
Only five named Betty.
我很少吃别人的醋
Usually I'm not the jealous type,
但我不知道怎么和异性去竞争
but I don't know how to compete with a whole other gender.
我就是怕你会开始想念我给不到你的那些
I was worried you'd start missing what I don't have.
我的皮肤没那么嫩 身上没那么香
I mean, my skin isn't that soft. I don't smell that great.
不 你够香的了
Yes, you do.
我知道
I know.
走不走
You want to get out of here?
好
Sure.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.
我已经有几十年没有忏悔了
It's been a number of decades since my last confession.
打那以后我假办了受诫礼
Since that time, I've staged a fake bar mitzvah,
辜负了上帝之名
taken the lord's name in vain,
我把一笔很可观的钱
and I moved a sizable amount of money
转入了一个瑞士银行账户
into a Swiss bank account
以防我成为修女的前妻
to keep it out of the hands of my ex-wife,
染指这笔钱
who is now a nun.
抓你个正着
Gotcha.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表