剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
谢谢 Stuey
Thanks, Stuey.
能给我个拥抱吗
Can I get a hug?
他是说你 可以吗
He means you. You got a problem with that?
当然
By all means.
恭喜
Ah, congratulations.
你今天实在太厉害了
You really outdid yourself here.
如果你放弃政♥治♥这条路
I want you to know if you ever give up politics,
你会是个牛逼的婚礼策划人
you could be a kick-ass wedding planner.
常联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
Mike 我爱你 兄弟
Aw, Mike, I love you, buddy.
我真的希望你们在一起能快乐
I really hope you two are happy together,
抱歉我叫你廉价的碧池
and I'm sorry I called you a two-bit harlot.
没事 我都不知道碧池是什么
That's okay. I don't even know what a harlot is.
就是婊♥子♥
Oh... it's a whore.
真的很美 恭喜
That was so beautiful. Congratulations.
很高兴你在场
I'm so glad you could be here for it.
听着
Oh, hey, listen...
谢谢这所有的一切
uh, thanks for everything,
还有很抱歉前几天我一直碍着你
and sorry I got in your way the last couple of days.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
有一天我会跑到你办公室里去讨人嫌的
Someday I can come into your office and be really annoying.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
好好管理这地方
Take good care of this place, huh?
尽我的全力
I'll do my best.
好吧
Well...
婚礼真浪漫
Weddings are so romantic.
这就是为什么这种时候
That's why at times like these,
很容易勾搭到女人
it's so easy to hook up with women.
你知道吗 我从没独自离开过婚礼
You know, I've never left a wedding alone.
还有 你看上去很棒
You look great, by the way.
放弃吧 Charlie
Give it up, Charlie.
好吧 明天见
All right. See you tomorrow.
这样吧 我让你和我一起走
How about this... I'll let you leave with me,
然后 严格来说 你就不是独自离开的了
and then, technically, you're not leaving alone.
好的
I'll take it.
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
现在Mike结婚了
I tell you, now that Mike's married,
我认为对我们所有人来说爱就在转角
I think love's right around the corner for all of us.
是啊 风水轮流转
Yep, the times, they are a-changin'.
我想我现在就该碰碰运气
I think I'll try out our luck right now.
宝贝儿 我能请你喝一杯吗
Hey, baby, can I buy you a drink?
真是辛苦的一天 管他呢
It's been a rough day. What the hell?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表