剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
账单怎么算
Whatever happened to bill?
你说你相信我
You say that you believe in me.
但是我遇到Tracy的时候 真♥相♥就暴露了
But the minute I met Tracy, the truth came out.
你觉得我是女人们最可怕的梦魇
You think I'm a woman's worst nightmare.
那你听到这样的斥责 有什么感受
And how did it make you feel to be berated like that?
被伤害
Hurt...
被背叛
...betrayed.
还有点"性奋"
A little turned on.
那都是另外一♥码♥事了
That's a whole other issue.
你说得对 我应该更认可你的
You're right. I should have given you more credit.
我只是担心我和Tom的关系
I'm just nervous about me and tom.
事实是我在一段感情中
And the truth is I'm very
往往会觉得没有安全感
insecure when it comes to relationships.
为什么 你是一个如此绝妙的女人
Why? You're such an amazing woman.
我不像你那样能随意和人交往
I don't meet people as easily as you do,
当我约会的时候 也许我会逼得太紧
and when I do, maybe I try too hard.
我反应过激了 我很抱歉
If I overreacted, I'm sorry.
我今晚把事情弄得很尴尬 我也很抱歉
I'm sorry if I made things awkward for you tonight.
这一段还是我付钱吗
Am I still paying for this?
这真的挺不错 既然你还在这
Well, this is really great. While I have you here,
说不定你能帮忙解决下我的恐高症
maybe you can help me work through my fear of heights.
抱歉了 我们只能到此为止了
I'm sorry. I've got to cut this short.
市长办公室有紧急状况
I just got an emergency page from the mayor's office.
他的问题比我的恐高症还重要吗 - 那必须的
Is his problem bigger than my heights thing? - Oh, yeah.
海斯曼奖
Heisman trophy.
一个裸女
A naked woman.
一个接球手的手套
A catcher's mitt.
两个裸女
Two naked women.
我们就不能直接吃晚饭吗
Can we please just go to dinner?
等等 这太神奇了
Wait! This is remarkable.
一颗棕榈树 - 真的吗
A palm tree. - Really?
不 这还是个裸女
It's a naked woman.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表