剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
财会部的那些人可不好糊弄的
Those people in accounting don't fool around.
也就接着进行到了我们下一个问题
Which brings me to my next question.
你给人感觉怪怪的
You're acting a little strange.
你吃醋了吗
Are you jealous?
没有啊 我只是在完成本职工作罢了
No. I'm just trying to get some work done.
你总记得工作的吧
You remember work.
你们出去大吃大喝的时候
That's what the rest of us do
我们其他人都在干工作呢
while you're out all night getting liquored up!
你在做什么 - 没干什么啊
What are you doing? - Nothing.
我看见你和Joseph在调情
I see you flirting with Joseph.
你想让Charlie吃醋
You're trying to make Charlie jealous.
和他谈话后没用啊
Talking to him didn't work.
如果这段感情想长久的话
And if this relationship is going to survive,
他得明白我的感受
he needs to understand how I feel,
而想让他能感同身受的唯一办法
and the only way that's going to happen
就是我示范给他看
is if I show him.
这事只能咱俩知道 好吗
That stays between us, okay?
行
Okay.
但是你应该知道
But you should know...
Chalie可不是一个
Charlie is not the type of guy
能轻易被♥操♥纵的人
who is easily manipulated.
我在湖人队的比赛上 正好和杰克
I'm at the Lakers game, talking to Jack.
尼克尔森在讲话
Nicholson.
总而言之 我们觉得如果你们巴黎能够
Anyway, we decided that if we get you
和我们成为友好城市的话
as a sister city,
我们就可以让戛纳电影节
we're taking that cannes film festival
举办在它最该存在的地方
to where it belongs...
法国巴黎
Gay Paree.
让我们为此干杯
Let's drink to that.
Taylor市长 你有一通来自苏姗·安东的
Mayor Taylor, you have an urgent call
紧急电♥话♥
from a Susan Anton.
真的吗
Really?
我马上回来
I'll be just a second.
Simone
Simone!
你好 - 你好
Bon soir! - Bon soir!
我长话短说 呃
Since I only have a minute, um...
我觉得你如果和洛杉矶结盟的话
I think you're making a big mistake
简直是在往火坑里跳
jumping into this thing with L.A.
为什么啊 Taylor先生看起来人不错啊
Why? Mr. Taylor seems very nice.
我认为你俩不合适
I don't think you're right for each other.
你知道吗 在洛杉矶
Did you know that in Los Angeles,
室内吸烟是违法的
it's illegal to smoke indoors?
哪怕是法式小酒馆和咖啡店也不行
And that includes your bistros and cafes.
不是吧
No. It cannot be true.
Taylor配不上巴黎
Taylor doesn't deserve Paris.
怎么说呢 今早他还把德帕迪约称作是
Why, just this morning he called Gerard Depardieu...
是什么 - 我简直都说不出口
what? - I can't even say it.
他是怎么说我们法国
What did he say
这位国宝级电影天才的
about France's most gifted cinematic genius?
他说他是一名虚胖的 平庸的
He called him a bloated, talentless,
长着大鼻子的屌♥丝
potato-nosed loser.
哎哟我去
Oh, mon dieu...
我勒个大去
Big mon dieu...
很遗憾这次会议就这么结束了
I'm sorry this conference is ending.
我都还没享受够呢
I'm having a lot of fun.
你一直在笑什么呢
What do you keep laughing at?
我是在笑吗
Oh, was I laughing?
是啊 - 演给我看一下
Yes. - Show me what I did.
嗨 怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
糟糕透了 看见Catlin和Joseph在一起
Horrible. Seeing Caitlin and Joseph together
快要把我逼疯了
is driving me nuts.
我吃不下 睡不着
I haven't slept. I can't eat.
还不消化
My stomach is in knots.
我可不是生来就这么在乎一个人的
I'm not designed to care about someone.
你真的觉得她对他的兴趣会超过对你的吗
You really think she'd be interested in him over you?
或许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我得去和Catlin谈谈
I'm going to talk to Caitlin.
我不能再在她面前故意表现出
I got to stop worrying about looking cool
毫不在乎的样子了
in front of her.
Charlie 你好 我能和你说两句话吗
Hey, Charlie, can I talk to you for a sec?
我对你的一个朋友有点儿意思
I'm sort of interested in one of your friends.
是啊 你表现得可是够直白啊
Yeah, you've made that painfully clear.
Carter看出来了吗
Carter knows?
Carter吗
Carter?
让我理一理 你是同性恋
Wait a second. You're gay?
是啊
Yeah.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
简直太棒了
That's fantastic!
简直是天大的喜讯
That's the greatest thing in the world!
你能也这么告诉我爸吗
Could you tell my dad that?
发生了什么
Hey, what's going on?
Josoph是同性恋
Joseph is gay.
太棒了
Yes!
给他说一声
Talk to him.
噢 天呐 这下就都能解释通了嘛
Oh, my God, this all makes sense.
Catlin在玩儿我呢
Caitlin is messing with me.
是是是 但是他那句"给他说一声"
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but what did he mean
是啥意思
when he said "Talk to him"?
那天我和Catlin
Caitlin and I had a conversation
聊了一下关于吃醋的问题
the other day about jealousy.
嗯嗯嗯 说回Joseph
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but Joseph.
我跟她讲我是不会
I told her I'm not the kind of guy
吃醋的
that gets jealous,
而现在她就是想证明给我看
and now she's teaching me a lesson.
听着
Look,
一直都是我在听你讲你那些
I talk to you about your relationship crap
破烂情事
all the time!
那哥们儿到底对我有意思吗
Is this guy into me or not?
有的
Yes.
那就好
Cool.
既然这事儿搞明白了
Now that we've taken care of that,
我会专心听你讲话了
you have my full attention.
我知道Catlin想干嘛
I know what Caitlin's doing,
但是别让她知道我已经知道了
but don't let her know that I know.
你懂得 感情是建立在信任的基础上的
You see, relationships are built on trust, so...
噢 噢 Joseph走过去了
hey, hey, there's Joseph.
Winson市长 你的舞步好轻盈啊
You are so light on your feet, mayor Winston.
喔 拜托 Simone 叫我Randall就好了
Oh, please, Simone, call me Randall.
毕竟我们现在成为友好合作城市了嘛
After all, we are sister cities now.
Winston
Winston.
你个小人
You snake.
Simone
Simone...
你怎么能这样做
How could you?
我俩之间已经结束了
It's over between us.
别再闹了
Don't make a scene.
巴黎现在可是和我在一起了哟
Paris is with me now.
很抱歉让你看到这一幕
Sorry you had to find out this way.
Randall 这是什么情况
Randall, what's this all about?
我以为咱们之间是友好城市呢
I thought we were sister cities, eh?
你还和渥太华有一腿
You're with Ottawa?
呃 不是你以为的那种
Well, not in the eyes
国际交流方式
of the international community.
不敢相信你竟然背着我
I can't believe you're seeing another city
去和别的城市好上了
behind my back.
美国男人真是猪头
American males are such... Pigs.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
我猜我们都拿不下巴黎了
I guess neither one of us is going to get Paris.
知道吗 我觉得
You know, I think it's time
我们是时候去停止竞争了
that we stopped being so competitive
而且应该开始
and started treating each other
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表