剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我赢了
I win.
你竟然毁了
I can't believe you ruined
我大学生活中最重要的一晚
the most important night of my college life!
又不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
别吵了 你们两个 喝一杯吧
Settle down, you two. Here. Have a drink.
噢 这酒劲有点猛
Mmm! Oh! It's a little strong.
我像书上教的那样 只倒了3秒钟
I poured for three seconds just like the book says.
你看
Here. Watch.
一 二
One... Two...
市长先生 你把橄榄放哪了
Mr. Mayor? Where'd you put the olives?
嗯 苦艾酒边上
Uh, next to the vermouth.
谢谢
Thanks.
没关系 三
No problem. And three.
遇见正常人真是太好了
God, it's so great to meet normal guys.
你不觉得吗 Deb
Don't you think so, Deb?
我完全同意
I totally agree.
在这城市找到一个优秀的单身男人太难了
It's so hard to find a decent, single man in this city.
呵呵 说的可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我是说
I mean...
说来听听
Tell me about it.
Paul 我请你喝杯啤酒吧
Paul, can I get you another beer?
要不要我也给你拿点东西
Can I bring back something?
我告诉你给我什么
I'll tell you what you can bring back...
你内在的芬芳
that sweet behind of yours.
哈哈 你挺有魅力的
Ha ha! You got it goin' on, baby.
你浑身都闪光
You got it up top, you got it down below.
你让我闪吧
You gotta get me the hell out of here.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
问题是 她显然是打算把我带回家 然后解决问题
The problem, Paul, is she wants to do me like homework.
再给我15分钟吧 然后你就能告诉她了
Just give me 15 more minutes, then you can tell her.
15分钟
15 minutes!
你就聊点平常话题
Just stick to small talk.
别聊更进一步的话题
Don't give her any opening to make a move.
好 我试试 - 我们来啦
All right. I'll try. - We're back!
有什么比金汤力酒味道更好的吗
Oh, does anything taste better than a gin and tonic?
这个怎么样
How about this?
那啥 你去过喜马拉雅山吗
Anyway, you ever been to the himalayas?
超赞的山
Terrific Mountain.
继续讲你们的故事 我太想听了
Keep going with your story. I'm on the edge of my seat.
要我继续讲的话 我得先喝一杯
If I'm gonna keep telling this story, I'll need a drink.
给我调一杯大都会酒
Give me a Cosmopolitan.
大都会酒啊
Cosmopolitan.
你是娘们儿吗 喝啤酒吧
What are you, a woman? Have a beer!
在Doug被赶走以后 我决定喝点鸡尾酒
After Doug was kicked out, I decided to have a few cocktails
好让我振作一点
to cheer me up.
很棒的派对 Caitlin
Great party, Caitlin.
闭嘴
Shut up!
需要帮忙吗
You want some help with that?
干嘛 你会用什么酷炫的招式来打开它吗
Why? Do you have some fancy, frat-boy way to open it?
你觉得你很酷吗
You think you're so cool
穿着铆钉皮衣 梳着大背头
with your spiky jacket and your leather hair.
但是像你这样的家伙根本不知道
But guys like you have no idea
你们人生中应该做些什么事
what they want to do with their lives,
那样一点都不酷
and there is nothing cool about that.
那么看来你已经看清一切了咯
And I suppose you have everything all figured out?
就是这样
As a matter of fact, I do.
毕业以后
After graduating,
我会和Doug结婚 我们都会在白宫工作
I'll marry Doug, we'll both work in the white house
为Dukakis总统工作 我们会生个儿子 小Douglas
for president dukakis, we'll have one son... Douglas Jr...
他会成为一个杰出的钢琴家
he'll be an accomplished pianist,
辩论队的队长 你知道他还会做什么吗
captain of the debate team. You know what else he'll be doing?
我儿子的作业吧
My son's homework?
你就是嫉妒 因为你根本没有未来
You're just jealous because you have no future.
我虽然没有把未来都想清楚
I may not have my future all figured out,
但至少我没有浪费人生中最好的年华
but at least I'm not wasting the best years of my life.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你就没想过做一些计划之外的事情吗
Have you ever thought of doing something without a plan?
比如翘课去海滩
Like blowing off class and going to the beach?
或者跳上车开个一整夜
Or jumping in your car and driving all night,
完全没有目的地
not knowing where you're going?
某天你会在你完美人生
You're gonna wake up one day
中的完美房♥子里醒来
in your perfect house with your perfect life,
然后发现你根本就没有好好活过
and you're gonna realize that you never lived at all.
是不是我现在该
So I guess this is the moment where
承认你是对的
I'm supposed to say you're right,
而我极度渴望哪怕有一次
and how desperately I wish that just once
可以不拘礼节疯狂一把
I could let my hair down and do something crazy.
不 我只是说
No, I was just saying that...
太棒了
Awesome!
我还没说完呢
I'm not done.
Caitlin
Caitlin!
Doug
Doug!
Crawford
Crawford!
Schmuckers(笨蛋)
Schmuckers.
Doug
Doug.
故事讲完了 满意了吗
So that's the story. You happy?
就是因为你 Doug才甩了我
It's your fault Doug dumped me.
我错过什么了吗
What did I miss?
我也想问同样的问题
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
要不要离开这儿到我家去呢
Why don't we get out of here and go back to my place?
我的室友出城了
My roommate's out of town.
我 我很抱歉
Uh, I-I'm sorry.
有点事情我必须告诉你
I really have to tell you something.
啊 我是不是太主动了
Oh, God. I'm coming on too strong, aren't I?
我的男朋友为了一个男人而离开我
It's just that my boyfriend left me for a guy.
是吗
He did?
是的
Yes!
他是同性恋 从头到尾都在骗我
He was gay the whole time and lied about it.
每次想起这个
Every time I think about it,
我就想抓住他然后掐死
I just want to hunt him down and strangle him!
你介意我离开一会吗
Would you excuse me for just a second?
Paul
Paul!
等一下
Pardon me.
听着 我觉得我应该放弃Tiffany
Listen, I think I'm gonna take a pass on Tiffany.
她跟我不是很合得来
She's not floatin' my boat.
我们不像你和Debbie那样一拍即合
We're just not clickin' like you and Debbie.
你不一拍即合 我都快被拍死了
Not clicking? You wanna know what was clicking?
Debbie都把舌头伸进我的嘴里了
Debbie's tongue against the roof of my mouth!
原来这都是白瞎了吗
I can't believe I did this for nothing!
没有白瞎啊
You didn't do this for nothing.
Tiffany可能不太适合我
Tiffany may not be the right girl for me,
但是我走出了阴影 这正是我需要的
but I got back out there. That's what I needed.
全归功于你
I owe that all to you.
谢谢 Paul
Thanks, Paul.
嘿 我觉得我再也不需要这个了
Hey! I guess I won't be needing this anymore.
很好
Well, good for y...
我能借来用一下吗
hey, can I borrow that for a second?
好啊
Yeah.
Debbie 我
Debbie, I, uh...
我不知道该怎么开口 但是
I don't know how to say this, but, um... Well...
你有老婆啦
You're married?
是的
Yes.
你背着你的老婆乱搞
So you're cheating on your wife?
她正在家里烤着饼干
While she's home baking cookies,
而你在这想要搞一场俗艳的外遇
you're here trying to ignite some tawdry love affair?
恐怕就是这样
I'm afraid so.
太刺♥激♥了
That is such a turn-on!
你怎么还生我的气呢
How can you still be mad at me
这事情都过了14年了
for something that happened 14 years ago?
我都准备忘掉这一晚
I've managed to put that night behind me.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表