剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
让我们把这个说清楚
Now, let me get this straight...
如果Tyra Banks是我的妹妹
if Tyra Banks were my sister,
你也不会和她上♥床♥吗
you wouldn't want to sleep with her?
不会
No.
好的
Okay.
你在沙滩上 和佩内洛普克鲁兹
You're at a beach with Penelope Cruz,
卡梅隆迪亚兹和茱莉亚罗伯茨一起
Cameron Diaz, and Julia Roberts...
别过分了
don't push it.
好吧
Okay.
大家好 我是Roger Lodge
Hi again, everybody, I'm Roger Lodge,
欢迎观看<相亲>
and welcome to "Blind date."
大家快过来 Paul的这期<相亲>开始了
Come on, everyone, Paul's "Blind date" Is on.
今天第一对是Paul
Today's first date is between Paul
他是纽约市的新闻秘书
who works as a press secretary in New York City
还有Ashley 志向远大的模特兼演员
and Ashley, an aspiring model/actress.
Paul爱好集邮 Ashley没什么爱好但是身材火♥辣♥
Now, Paul collects stamps, Ashley is just hot.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
让我们看看这一对儿是怎样相处的
So let's see how these two make out.
再来一个吧 我请你吃
Have another one. It's on me.
这会很好玩的 泡温泉是件性感的事
This is going to be fun. Hot tubs are sexy.
没错 是的
Well, yeah, I mean, you know,
如果你能忽略掉
if you can get past the fact
你正浸泡在一池子的细菌中这个事实的话
that you're marinating in a cesspool of germs.
来吧 进来
Come on, get in.
那是个纹身吗
Is that a tattoo?
对了 我贴了个临时的
Yeah, I put on a temporary one.
我觉得会让我看起来强硬些
I thought it would make me look tough.
独角兽
A unicorn?
柔顺剂广♥告♥上那个熊的图案卖♥♥光了吗
Were they out of snuggles the fabric softener bear?
让我们来看看Paul对Ashley的评价
So let's take a look at what Paul had to say about Ashley.
我和Ashley玩得很开心 我想再和她见面
I had a great time with Ashley. I would love to see her again.
等等 还是不见比较好
Wait, uh, I would not like to see her again.
我想见 我不想见
Uh, I would. I don't.
好吧 我决定不了了 呃
Um, okay, I can't decide. Um...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我还是不要再见Ashley了
I would not like to see her again.
Paul 你为什么那样说
Paul, why'd you say that?
先发制人 这样当她出来
Preemptive strike. This way, when she comes out
说她不喜欢我的时候
and says she doesn't like me,
我不会看起来像个傻瓜
I don't look like an idiot.
我觉得在热狗摊时 就已经很明了了
I think that ship sailed at the hot dog stand.
现在来看看Ashley怎么想的
Now let's see what Ashley thought.
Paul 他有点怪怪的
Paul was... he was a little weird,
但是我一万个愿意和他
but I would definitely like to go out
再约会一次
on another date with him,
这样就能 能更了解他了
you know, to... to get to know him better.
你懂我的意思吧
If you know what I mean.
她喜欢我
She liked me.
但我拒绝了她
And I rejected her.
我太蠢了 蠢货
I'm a stupid, stupid man.
这次蠢到全国电视上了
This time on national television.
我是Paul Lassiter 我是 呃
My name is Paul Lassiter. I'm a...um... press secretary for the mayor
纽约市长的新闻秘书
of the city of New York.
我是Ashley 是模特兼演员
I'm Ashley, and I'm a model/actress.
我喜欢的女生类型是 是
I like girls who, who, uh, you know,
会把句点写得像一个小小的0
make a dot with a little zero.
我看上去就像个傻瓜
I looked like a fool.
你表现得很好啊
You came across really well.
事实上
In fact...
连我都说不下去了
oh, even I can't pull this off.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表