剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
学着互相尊重一些
with a little more respect.
我觉得我们可能做得确实有些过分了
I guess we did get a little ugly.
公平来讲呢 你的确是抢先了
Well, in fairness, you had a head start.
砰 我又领先一步了
Boom, I'm back on top!
Charlie 你不会跳舞真的是太遗憾了
Charlie, it is too bad you don't dance.
我和Joseph在一起真是太开心了
I am having a great time with Joseph.
不错啊
Good to hear.
把蒜蓉面包递过来下
Pass the garlic bread.
是啊 是很有趣
Yeah, it's fun,
但他的手可的确有些不老实
but his hands do wander a bit.
嗯 我相信你能自己处理好
Ah, you can handle yourself. I trust you.
谢谢 我和他真的特别合得来
Good. We're really hitting it off.
我很替你高兴 我差不多要走了
I'm glad, 'cause I'm getting ready to take off.
要是他能顺便送你回家
If he can give you a ride home,
想想都觉得赞
that would be sweet.
那就好
Super.
Carter 难以置信
Carter, I can't believe this.
我完全贴着这个男人
I am all over this guy,
可Charlie却不会吃醋
and Charlie's not jealous.
他真的是一点都不在乎我
He doesn't care about me at all.
Catlin 这不可能
Oh, Caitlin, that's not true.
哦 是吗 那我们来试试看
Oh, really? Let's find out for sure.
你打算干嘛
What are you going to do?
坐后面看着就行了
Just sit back and watch.
你有病吧你
What is wrong with you?
那家伙那么完美 你怎么还能不吃醋
This guy is perfect. How can you not be jealous?
呃 第一 因为他看上Carter了
Well, to begin with, he's hitting on Carter.
所以说他是同性恋
So he's gay.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你早就知道了
And you knew that?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
那你看戏肯定看得很欢乐吧
This must be fun for you.
那是当然啊
Oh, yeah.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
刚才可真是够疯狂的哈
Was that a crazy night, or what?
你想让我吃醋
You tried to make me jealous.
我还挺你
I tried to get you back.
结果最后你和一个同性恋打得火热
You ended up hitting on a gay guy.
我麻烦大了 是吧
I'm in big trouble, aren't I?
听着 对不起 我玩得有点过了
Look, I'm sorry if I took this too far,
但是你先挑事儿要和我玩的
but you were playing head games with me.
对
You're right.
我以前从来不会这么处理问题的
I never used to deal with problems this way.
我们之间到底是怎么了
What's going on with us?
我们才刚开始嘛
We're new to this.
肯定是会犯一些错误的
We're bound to make some mistakes.
那我们怎样才能确保这种事不会再发生了呢
So how do we make sure it doesn't happen again?
肯定得有人站出来啊
Someone has got to step up
然后主动用成熟方式去解决问题
and take a mature approach in this relationship.
千万别把赌注押我身上
And the smart money's not on me.
从现在开始 每当我有什么疑问
From now on, when I have a problem,
我只需要你在这里
I just need for you to be there
让我倾诉
and let me talk about it.
这我能做到
I can do that.
还得倾听
And listen.
这我也可以努努力
I can work on that.
知道吗 回头再看 和Joseph搭讪
You know, in hindsight, hitting on Joseph
可能真的不是一种正确的解决办法
might not have been the right way to handle it,
但是见到Carla真的让我很闹心
but meeting Carla bothered me,
而且在我想和你去谈论这件事的时候
and when I tried to tell you about it,
你却让我觉得自己很可笑一样
you made me feel ridiculous.
我只是从来没想到你会对我哪个前任
It just never occurred to me that you could be jealous
感到有醋意的
of anyone I've ever dated.
她们完全不能和你比啊
You're on a whole different level.
我从来没有对一个女人有这种感觉
I've never felt this way about any other woman.
而当我觉得你可能对Joseph有意思的时候
And when I thought you were interested in Joseph,
也确实把我逼疯了
it drove me nuts.
我吃不好 睡不香
I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep,
而且心口也痛
I had this pain in my chest.
是因为情感压抑的缘故吗
From holding in all that emotion?
是引体向上做多了
Incline bench.
不管怎样 我们和好了吧
Anyway, are we okay?
当然
Yes.
快过来
Come here.
知道吗 你在跳舞池里可真是一道风景线呢
You know, you were something out there on that dance floor.
说不定哪天我就会给你表演下我的热辣舞步呢
Maybe someday I'll show you some of my sexy moves.
那得究竟是哪天啊
And what day would that be?
我这个月都有空喔
'Cause I'm free all month.
今晚怎么样
How's tonight?
今晚就行
Tonight's good.
纽约有世界上最好的餐厅
New York has the world's finest restaurants.
但是迪士尼乐园在洛杉矶
But L.A. Has Disneyland.
你们俩太可悲了
You boys are pathetic.
你们整晚都在追那个漂亮的城市
All night long you're going after the pretty city.
但现在没戏了 你俩又想来跪舔渥太华
Now it's late, and you come crawling back to Ottawa.
对此 我只有一句话可以说
Well, I have one thing to say to you.
放马过来
Bring it on.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表