剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
因为你根本不记得了
That's because you can't remember it.
确实
That does help.
我不是对你生气
I'm not mad at you.
经过了那一晚 我发觉
Reliving that night made me realize
你是对的
that you were right.
Doug不是我想要的男人
Doug wasn't the guy for me.
我吻你是因为我想找条出路
And I kissed you because I was looking for a way out.
你14年前和一个呆瓜恋爱 这都过去了
You dated a stiff 14 years ago. It's all in the past.
不不 我整个人生都是在重复这个过程
No, no, no. I have repeated this pattern my whole life.
我总是喜欢安全可靠的男人
I've always gone for guys who are safe and reliable,
虽然我知道我想要的不止这些
even when I knew I wanted more.
我真可悲
I'm pathetic.
你可悲吗
You're pathetic?
30年来我一直在追你
I've hit on you in three decades,
结果就只得到了两个吻
and all I've gotten is two kisses.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
我觉得我现在和Tom在一起
I'm afraid I'm with tom right now
和当初跟Doug在一起的理由是一样的
for the same reasons I was with Doug.
Tom是一个可靠的人
Tom is a solid guy.
我之前对他吹毛求疵
If I was critical of him earlier,
那是因为我有点嫉妒
it's because I was a little jealous.
今晚酒吧里得不到芳泽的
The only two guys that aren't going to kiss a girl tonight
就剩我和Carter
are me and Carter.
算了吧
Strike that.
你知道吗 Charlie
You know what, Charlie?
为了你30年的努力 奖励你一个吻
For three decades of work, you get a kiss.
这么多年我就换来脸上轻轻啄一下吗
All those years and all I get is a peck on the cheek?
谢谢 祝你今晚和Tom玩得愉快
Thanks. Have fun with Tom tonight.
我会的
I will.
Caitlin - 啊 Tom
Caitlin? - Uh... Tom!
Charlie - Schmuckers 嗷不Tom
Charlie. - Schmuckers. Tom.
我们要抓紧时间赶去看表演
We gotta hustle to make our show.
另外计划变了
By the way... Change of plans.
天哪 U2乐队的票
Oh, my God! U2 tickets!
你不会真的觉得
You didn't really think
我要带你去看那个剧吧
I was gonna take you to that play, did you?
我们要走了 我去叫辆出租车
We gotta hurry. I'll get us a cab.
周一见
See you Monday.
再见
Yeah. See ya.
市长 给我啤酒
Sir. I need a beer.
啤酒 你是娘
A beer? What are you, a...
等等 这个我知道
wait, I know that one.
Mike 我赞同你提高最低工资
Well, Mike, I like the minimum wage increase
和带薪产假的方案
and the paid family leave program,
但是你关于市内税率的想法
but your idea for inner-city tax credits
已经有人说过啦 喝吧
has already been said. Drink!
喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表