剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
"政界小人物"上集回顾
Last time on "Spin city"...
谁会想到
Who would have thought
你最终成为了我的死党
that you'd end up being my best friend?
谁会想到呢
Who would have thought?
我 我不能这样做
I-I can't do this.
哦 Charlie 我觉得你有些晕了
Oh, Charlie, I think you're confused.
你想说的应该是 "就是这样 谢谢"
What you meant to say was, "Yes, thank you."
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 之前我并不清楚我对你的感情是哪一种
Look, I was confused about my feelings for you,
但是现在我明白了
but now I'm not.
我们是朋友 这才是最重要的
We're friends, and that's what's important.
嘿 谢谢你今晚能过来
Hey, I wanna thank you for coming by tonight,
我十分尊重你能
I really respect
把我们的友情看得比性更重要
that you put our friendship ahead of sex,
而且我不得不承认当我躺在浴缸里
and I have to admit as I lie here in the tub,
烛光漫漫 泡沫盖满全身时
covered in bubbles with the candles going,
你不在反而更好
it's probably better you're not here.
她居然在洗泡泡浴
She's taking a bubble bath.
那我他妈的还在这干嘛
What the hell am I doing here?
现在
And now...
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
呃 这倒是个惊喜啊
Well, this is a surprise.
不用担心我
And don't you worry about my needs.
我只想给你最大的快♥感♥
I just want to give you the most pleasure possible.
恭敬不如从命
If you insist.
哟 伙计 六块七毛五
Yo, buddy, that'll be $6.75.
一共是六块七毛五
That'll be $6.75.
嘿
Hey!
谢谢 不过小费你还是给现金吧
Thanks, but I'll take my tip in cash.
你错过的可是一枚香吻
You don't know what you're missing.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
呃 这倒是个意外啊
Well, this is a surprise.
哦 Caitlin
Oh, Caitlin.
我刚刚亲的是成龙
I just kissed Jackie Chan.
请别告诉我你回来是为了做♥爱♥
Please tell me you didn't come back for sex.
做♥爱♥ 不是啊
Sex? No.
怎么可能 当然不是
No, God, no.
我回来是因为我忘了拿我的 钥匙
I came back because I forgot my... keys...
还有我的安全套
And my condom.
Charlie 我之前心情不好 你又很贴心
Charlie, I was upset earlier, you were very sweet,
我们擦出了一瞬间的火花
and we had a moment.
仅此而已 现在这扇窗已经关上了
That's all it was. The window is closed.
再打开它就是了
So we'll open it.
我们再擦出一瞬间的火花
We'll re-create the moment.
现在
Now...
你心情很不好 呜呜
You were upset... Wah-wah...
我给你个拥抱
I gave you a hug...
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 别乱来
whoa, whoa, whoa, take it easy.
我可不要当你床柱上的又一道刻痕
I'm not here just to be another notch on your bedpost.
哦 得了吧
Oh, please.
我不在床柱上刻道的
I don't put notches on my bedpost.
现在都记在电脑上了
It's all on computer now.
Caitlin 这不仅仅是为了性
Caitlin, this isn't just about sex.
我同样重视我们的友情 我只是觉得我们可以更进一步
I value our friendship, too, but I think we can have more.
再给我一次机会吧
Let me try to open the window.
好吧 不过几率也就是那么百万分之一吧
Okay, but the odds are, like, a million to one.
有一点就行啊
That's the spirit.
你休息会 我去拿些酒
You relax, I'll get us some wine.
酒
Wine...
开情窗界的万能润滑剂
the wd-40 of window-opening.
这是瓶有情调的老酒
This is a playful little vintage,
它的绝配是
and it goes great with...
又一个男人
Another guy.
看看你
Look at you.
你在哥斯达黎加呆了一个月吗 你从不休假的啊
You spent a month in Costa Rica? You never take vacations.
是啊 不过当我在给一个议员做简报时睡着之后
Yeah, well, I realized it was time to take a break
我意识到是时候给自己放个假了
when I fell asleep while briefing a congressman.
多尴尬啊
How embarrassing.
是啊 我当时还正在开车
Yeah, especially since I was driving at the time.
我只不过去那儿呆了一周
I just went down there for one week,
然后我遇到了一个人 然后就顺其自然
and then I met someone and I just kept going.
你肯定有很多好故事
You must have some great stories.
估计这一时半会也讲不完
Probably too many to tell right now.
也许你应该回旅馆去
Maybe you should go back to your hotel
打印出来明天再讲
and type them up for tomorrow.
Charlie 听着 Caitlin和我
Look, Charlie, Caitlin and I, you know,
我们是约会过 不过我们现在只是朋友
we dated, but we're just friends.
所以 我并不想打扰你们
So, you know, I don't want to get in the way here.
什么 你怎么会打扰我们呢
What? Why would you be in the way?
承认吧 现在这么晚了
Come on. It's late,
这儿摆着一瓶酒
there's a bottle of wine,
那边还一安全套
there's a condom over there.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
差不多就是你想的那样
It's a little like that.
我应该走了
Maybe I should go.
别 别 别 我走
No, no, no. I'll go.
那更好
That would be better.
我跟大伙说了
I told the guys I'd meet them
我离开这儿后就去见他们
after I left here,
所以 你们两个 好好玩
so, you guys, you enjoy yourself,
我们明天见
and I'll see you tomorrow.
Michael
Michael!
Mikey
Mikey!
瞧瞧你 你看上去棒极了
Look at you. You look great.
嘿 Charlie在这呢 还有个安全套
Hey, Charlie's here. And there's a condom.
伙计们 伙计们 我们明天还要工作呢
Guys, guys, we gotta work tomorrow.
市长如果知道了会不高兴的
I don't think the mayor would be too happy if he knew...
是有人说要开派对吗
did someone say party?
Caitlin
Caitlin.
我昨晚前半夜都没睡
I was up half the night.
我想到了"开窗"的新办法
I have a new theory on getting the window open.
我们再试一次 在这一次里
Let's try again, but this time
你的前男友 以及所有市政♥府♥官员都不会出现
without your old boyfriend and the entire city hall staff.
Charlie 这种瞬间没法强行制♥造♥
Charlie, you can't force a moment like we had.
浪漫是自然而然的
Romance has to be spontaneous.
听着 我对这个不是很在行
Look, I'm not good at this.
我只知道我是男人 你是女人
All I know is I'm a man, you're a woman.
让我们"做"些什么
Let's do stuff.
你居然还敢说这个你不在行
And you say you're not good at this.
你对浪漫什么的可有点不切实际了
You're being unrealistic about this romance stuff.
我说真的 男人们都不怎么浪漫
I'm telling you, guys just aren't like that.
我带她去沙滩上浪漫地散步
So I take her for this romantic walk on the beach.
想想吧 身边阵阵微风 脚边朵朵野花
I mean, there's a breeze, there's these wildflowers,
还有两只鸽子 两只白鸽
two doves, two white doves,
在我们头上慢悠悠地转圈
just floating in lazy circles above us.
简直是完美的浪漫瞬间
It was the perfect romantic moment.
你应该在脖子上挂个铃铛
You should wear a bell around your neck
这样我就知道你会在哪出现了
so I know where you are.
Mike 我从没见你这么开心和放松过
Mike, I've never seen you looking so happy and relaxed.
是啊 这都是因为Allison 都是因为她
Well, you know what? It's Allison. It's Allison.
一想到她 我就会笑
I think of her, and I just smile.
好吧 看到没
Okay, see that?
我们什么时候能见见她
So when do we get to meet her?
见不到了 她走了 - 什么意思
Uh, you can't. She's gone. - What do you mean?
她为世界野生动物基金会工作
Well, she works for the world wildlife fund,
她明天就要开始为期六个月的旅行
so she's going on a 6-month trip tomorrow,
而我得回华盛顿了
and I gotta go back to Washington,
所以 你知道的 这恋情成不了的
so, you know, it just can't work.
Mike 我们了解你 你可以做成任何事
Mike, we know you. You can make anything work.
上帝可鉴 你把Paul都变成了一个有用的人
For God's sake, you made Paul work.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表