剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
不赖
Nice.
你们都应该为自己而骄傲
You should all be very proud of yourselves
因为你们成为了全市冠军
for winning the city championship.
你们在赛场上学到的教训
The lessons that you learn on the field of play
会让你们一辈子受益的
will help you throughout your entire lives.
记住 孩子们 享受当下
And remember, kids, enjoy this now,
因为不管输赢
because win or lose,
你们中超过一半的人将会
more than half of you are going to end up
离婚且孤身一人
divorced and alone.
市长先生
Sir.
嗯 哦 嘿 Charlie
Hmm? Oh, hey, Charlie.
只是在给他们发奖杯
Just giving them the old knute rockne.
我听到了
I heard.
非常有启迪意义
Very inspirational.
怎么了
What's up?
别和Claire分手
Don't break things off with Claire.
和她约会 和她一起出现 做你想做的
Date her, be seen with her, whatever you want.
那选举怎么办
What about the election?
选举会变得更难 那又怎么样呢
It'll make things tougher, but so what?
我们更加努力就好
We'll just work harder.
Claire能让你高兴 这就够了
Claire makes you happy, and that's all that matters.
谢谢 Charlie 相信我
Thank you, Charlie. And trust me,
有Claire在我身边 我会是个更好的候选人
with Claire by my side, I'll be a better candidate,
比任何时候都更加专注
more focused than ever.
我们周一见
I'll see you Monday.
呃 今天是周三
Uh, today's Wednesday.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很骄傲的说 没错
I am proud to say that yes,
我和Simmons法官确实在恋爱
judge Simmons and I do have a personal relationship.
从法律上来说她是已婚
Legally she's still married,
但是 同志们 现实一点吧
but come on, people, let's be realistic about this...
从她在一年之前分局开始
her marriage was finished
她的婚姻就结束了
when she got separated over a year ago.
现在剩下的只是签协议而已
Now it's just paperwork.
Simmons法官 有什么要补充的吗
Judge Simmons, anything to add?
我只想感谢市长
I'd simply like to thank the mayor
能够体面地解决这件棘手的事情
for his dignified handling of this delicate matter.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我们只要把选举口号♥改成
We'll just change the campaign slogan to
"Winston深爱纽约人
to "Winston loves new yorkers...
一个一个来"
One at a time."
Charlie 我真为你感到自豪
Charlie, I'm proud of you.
你为市长这样做十分贴心
That was a very sweet thing you did for the mayor.
你的内心真的很柔软
You're a real softie.
可别想多了
Don't get carried away.
我意识到一个情绪低落的市长想赢是不太可能的
I realized it'd be tough to win with a depressed mayor.
这决定99%都是从政♥治♥出发的
My decision was 99% political.
还有百分之一的贴心
And one percent sweet?
也许有百分之一的贴心吧
Maybe one percent sweet,
及其副作用
and sweet byproducts.
好吧 我觉得这百分之一
Well, I, uh, I find that one percent...
非常有魅力
Very attractive.
实际上 我仔细想了想比例
Actually, when I run the numbers through my head,
贴心的部分其实接近百分之二十
the sweet part comes out closer to 20%.
真的吗 我喜欢百分之二十
Really? I like 20%.
那么你会喜欢这个的
Then you're gonna love this,
因为这是百分百的贴心
because it was 100% sweet.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
我觉得好像是开窗的声音
I think it's the sound of a window opening.
窗户开了吗
The window's open?
是的
Yes.
那是因为我为市长
It's because I did the right thing
做了正确的事 对吧
for the mayor, right?
我是像个感性的人那样 让你性奋了是吧
I was like a sensitive guy, and that turns you on...
嘘嘘嘘 别分♥析♥了
shh, shh. Don't analyze it.
顺其自然
Just go with it.
猜猜怎么着 Mike找到Allison了
Guess what! Mike found Allison!
哦 Mike 真的吗 太好了
Oh, Mike, really, that's great.
那还不是最精彩的
And that's not even the best part.
上 告诉她 Mike
Go ahead, tell her, Mike.
他求婚了 他们要结婚了
He proposed! They're getting married.
哇哦 Carter 真神奇啊
Wow, Carter, that was amazing.
我的嘴都没动
I didn't even feel my lips move.
不好意思 Mike - 恭喜了
Sorry, Mike. - Congratulations.
一块抱吧
Oh, what the hell?
我们去庆祝庆祝吧
Let's... let's... let's go celebrate.
这帮人真是要整死我啊
They're just killing me.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表