剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just talk to me?
那就有点极端了吧
That seems a little extreme.
你简直是疯了
You are out of your mind.
也许吧 但还有其他男人
Maybe, but do you know any other guy
愿意为你做这些吗
that would do all of this for you?
没有
No.
承认吧 我今晚出现了 你很开心
Admit it, you liked that I showed up here tonight.
也许有点儿
Maybe a little.
反正我也穿得像个服务生
Well, since I'm dressed like a waiter,
还是倒杯香槟给你吧
I might as well pour you some champagne.
好像是不应该浪费
Guess we shouldn't let it go to waste.
天 太正了
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
不敢相信你居然花了这么多钱
I can't believe you spent so much for it.
别担心 我有办法付账
Well, don't worry. I figured out a way to pay for it.
你对长途电♥话♥套餐还满意吗
By the way, are you satisfied with your long-distance plan?
让我用意大利语祝酒
Let me make a toast in Italian.
你难道不是只会说"我可以进来吗"
All you know how to say is "May I come in?"
还会一句
I learned one more phrase...
嗨 亲爱的 是我 我在楼下 马上上来
Hey, sweetie, it's me. I'm downstairs. I'll be right up.
天 是Tom 你得离开了
Oh, God, it's tom. You gotta get out of here.
天 为什么我总犯这种错
God, why do I keep letting this happen?
也许是因为你更想和我一起
Maybe it's because you'd rather be with me than him.
别这样 - 我怎样了
Don't do this. - What am I doing?
你又不是来真的
You're not serious about this.
这对你来说不过是游戏 - 不是的
It's all a game to you. - That's not true.
如果我说我会离开Tom
What if I told you right now I'm gonna leave Tom
与你正式开始 正式恋爱 你会怎样
and start a relationship with you... A real relationship.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我在说你 那是你想要的吗
We're talking about you! What do you want?!
我想要你不再游戏人间 不再鬼混
No more games, no more fooling around...
你究竟想要什么
what do you really want?
Lassiter先生 你的回答真有洞见
That is a very insightful answer, Mr. Lassiter.
你真是政策专家
You are a true policy expert.
还有需要我回答的复杂问题吗 陌生人
So what other complex questions can I answer for you, stranger?
我在想 提高地铁票价
I'm wondering... would raising subway token prices
是否会有效平衡政♥府♥预算
be an effective way of balancing the city's budget?
呃 嗯
Well, yeah.
我认为
You know, I guess...
妈蛋
Damn it.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表