剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我俩现在是一对儿了
Feels weird being in your office
在你办公室感觉有点怪
now that we're a couple.
我都不知道怎么能自然点了
I don't know how to act.
Catlin 我俩已经说好了
Caitlin, we've discussed this.
我们在办公室里的时候只谈公事
When we're here, we're all business.
好啊
Okay.
图书馆重建的项目在我们的预算之内
We came in under budget on the library renovation.
这太好了
That is great.
真的 真的 非常好
Really, really great.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
我在练习良好的管理技能
I'm exercising good management skills.
有时候轻抚对方头发就是
Sometimes the best way to acknowledge a job well done
对对方工作的最大认同方式
is with a stroke of the hair.
你好 Charlie 你猜怎么了
Hey, Charlie, guess what.
我们拿下教育提案关键票了
Got that swing vote for that education proposal.
那太棒了 Paul - 是啊
That's great, Paul. - Yeah.
真的 真的太棒了
Really, really great.
对啊
Yeah.
我还搞定新闻稿了
I also got out that press release.
Charlie 我在文森艾迪餐厅
Charlie, I got us a reservation
预订到了今晚的位子
at Vince & Eddie's for dinner tonight.
噢 那很好啊
Oh. That's great.
别担心 我知道有今晚有纽克斯队的比赛
Don't worry. I know there's a Knicks game,
所以我把座位预定在了吧台跟前
so I got us a table by the bar
这样你就能看到比赛了
so you could watch it.
这是我听到过的最美好的事情
That is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.
你真是太懂我了
You know me so well.
和朋友成为恋人就是有一定的好处呀
There are advantages to dating a friend.
你说得对 知道吗 这是我头一回在恋爱中
You're right. You know, this is the first relationship
感觉到非常放松并且只是做我自己
I've been in where I can just relax and be myself.
不好意思
Whoops.
对不起
Sorry.
我们的新人在这儿呢
There's the new couple.
你俩告诉其他人了吗
Are you guys telling anyone yet?
还没呢
No.
那我是唯一知道你俩好事儿的人咯
I'm the only one who knows about you two?
知道他俩什么
Knows what about them?
呃 如果你把Charlie和Catilin的年龄加起来
Well, if you add Charlie and Caitlin's ages,
除以7 再加上1800的话
divide by 7, and add 1,800,
正好就是林肯的生日
you get... The year of Lincoln's birth.
为什么从来没有人告诉我这个
Why wasn't I told about this?
朋友们 给你们介绍一下市长会议
Guys, let me introduce you to the organizer
的策划者
of the mayors' conference.
Chalie 这位是
Charlie, this is...
Carla Hayes
Carla Hayes.
对 Carla 这位是Charlie
Right. And, Carla, this is Charlie...
Charlie Crawford
Charlie Crawford.
哇哦 你俩真是的
Wow, you guys are really good at this.
我上一次看到你还是在佛蒙特州的滑雪周末
The last time I saw you was that ski weekend in Vermont.
对啊 我们租了一间特别棒的公♥寓♥
That's right. We rented that amazing condo.
还记得保安抓住咱俩非法闯入着吗
Remember the security busted us for trespassing?
在邻居的热水浴池里
In the neighbors' hot tub!
那次真的是太厉害了 哈哈哈
That was so great. Ha ha ha.
也没那么厉害啦
It wasn't that great.
不好意思啊 Carla 这位是Catlin 那位是Carter
I'm sorry. Carla, this is Caitlin, and that's Carter.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
我还要去开会 你愿意带我走过去吗
Well, I have meetings to go to. You want to walk me out?
没问题
Sure.
刚才真尴尬
That was uncomfortable.
是啊 的确很尴尬
Oh, it sure was.
她是得多想要我啊
How bad did she want me?
我实在受不了这些会议了
I can't stand these conventions.
不就是握握手啊
Nothing but a bunch of glad-handing
讲点老掉牙的笑话啊 是吧
and corny jokes, huh?
现在走过来的是密尔沃基市的市长
Here comes the mayor of Milwaukee.
你好啊 Bill 密尔沃基最近怎么样
Hey, bill, how's Milwaukee?
又在酝酿什么吗
Anything brewin'?
噢 简直痛苦
Oh, that was painful.
费城的市长过来了 - 你好 Bruce
Here comes Philadelphia. - Hey! Bruce!
什么时候修修自♥由♥钟上的裂缝啊
When are you going to fix the crack in that bell, huh?
我恨我自己
I hate myself.
哦哦 好莱坞的人也来了
Uh-oh. Hollywood's in the house.
那个是洛杉矶的市长
Here's the mayor of L.A.
我真受不了那个Stone Taylor
I can't stand that Stone Taylor.
管他是不是洛杉矶市长 迟到一个小时 哼
Leave it to the mayor of L.A. To show up an hour late, huh?
总是喜欢闪亮登场
Always has to make an entrance.
你好 Stone 这块皮看起来好软啊
Hey, Stone! Well, that's some soft-looking leather.
我这件皮夹克是量身定制的
Oh, well, I had the jacket custom made.
我是在说你的脸皮
I'm talking about your face.
但我估计那肯定也得是量身定制的 对吧
But I guess that's been custom made, too, huh?
说到这儿了 你那下巴也是新做的吧
Speaking of which, is that a new chin?
是啊 是新做的
Yes, it is.
我正纳闷他们把我以前的下巴弄哪儿去了
I was wondering what they did with my old one.
这么看来是安在你的脸上了
It appears they stuck it under yours.
不如咱先抛开私人恩怨
Why don't we put our personal issues aside,
Stone 让我们专注在我们所代表的城市上呢
Stone, and concentrate on the cities that we represent?
我猜你肯定听说了
I guess you've heard about
我们市里最尖端的表演中心了吧
the new state-of-the-art performance center we have.
能同时容纳三场演出呢
Houses three shows at once.
那好可爱啊
Well, that's cute.
你应该听说过百老汇吧
Maybe you've heard of a thing called Broadway.
是啊 我们那儿全年的天气都特别好
Yeah, we have year-round beautiful weather.
我们这儿人全年都很聪明
Well, we've got year-round intelligence.
哦 是吗 我们将会和巴黎成为友好城市
Oh, yeah? Our sister city is going to be Paris.
我们的友好城市是
Well, our sister city is...
嗯 是哪儿啊
Um, what?
渥太华
Ottawa.
渥太华 哈哈哈哈哈
Ottawa. Ha ha ha ha!
渥太华 可真有你的
Ottawa. Good for you.
我听说那里的人性格都很好
I hear they have a wonderful personality.
纽约是自♥由♥世界里最伟大的城市
New York is the greatest city in the free world.
我们怎么会沦落到和渥太华成为友好城市的
How did we end up with ottawa?
头儿 那儿可是加拿大的首都啊
Sir, it is the capital of Canada.
这种感觉就像是身为
Well, that's like being the president
音像俱乐部的主席一样
of the audio/visual club.
可是我就是音像俱乐部的主席啊
I was the president of the audio/visual...
呃 不是主席
well, not president.
我是录音秘书
I was recording secretary.
市长 如果你对渥太华不满意的话
Sir, if you're not happy with ottawa,
还有一些其他的城市可供选择啊
other cities are available.
是吗 比如说呢
Oh, really? Such as?
呃 还有 东京 - 太拥挤了
Well, uh, okay. Tokyo. - Too crowded.
墨尔本
Melbourne.
磨而笨
Mel-boring.
嗨 伙计们 你们得快来桌子后边这儿
Hey, guys, you got to come to the back table.
Stone Taylor在讲他在奥斯卡派对上的
Stone Taylor is telling crazy stories
疯狂经历呢
about his Oscar after-party.
你们真心不能错过这个
You don't want to miss it.
想去就去吧 Paul
Go ahead, Paul.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
那是Joseph Maxwell吗
Is that Joseph Maxwell?
他代表<今日世界>杂♥志♥
Yeah, he's covering the conference
来报道本次会议的
for "Today's world" Magazine.
这有什么大不了的吗
What's the big deal?
他可是普利策奖的获奖作者呢
He's pulitzer prize- winning writer,
更不用说他还是铁人三项的冠军呢
not to mention a champion triathlete,
而且他还被评为纽约十大性感男性之一
plus he was voted one of the 10 sexiest men in New York.
这份排名简直是世界上最傻的事情
That list is the dumbest thing in the world.
你不是排名第11位吗
Weren't you number 11?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表