剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你应该控制下自己的睾丸激素了
You need to pull back on the testosterone.
你应该控制下
You need to pull back on the...
女的那个叫啥来着
what is that stuff chicks have?
市长任命我当负责人是有原因的
There's a reason the mayor made me the point person.
我曾组织过成功的竞选活动 这就是我的方式
I've run successful campaigns, and this is how I do it.
随你便
Whatever.
我明白你怎么回事
Oh, I see what this is about.
你就是不满市长要我当负责人 而不是你
You're upset that the mayor chose me over you to be the point person.
他做的决定 我没意见
He made the call. I'm fine with it.
得了吧 你内心想法多着呢 只是没表现出来罢了
Oh, please. There's a lot more going on in your head than you let on.
比如现在 你在想什么
Like right now, what are you thinking?
就现在
Right now.
<我们去大厅吧>片尾主题曲
Those dancing hot dogs from the...
里面的那几个跳舞的热狗
..."let's all go to the lobby" end movie song.
管你干嘛
Why do I bother?
我们去大厅吧
let's all go to the lobby...
嗨 Stuart
Hi, Stuart.
嘿 Michelle
Oh, hey, Michelle.
Carter在哪儿
Where's Carter?
他出去了会儿
He went out for a while.
我在喝酒 给你也拿一瓶
I'm having a beer. I'll get you one.
这真是 极好的
That would be... Glorious.
"极好的"
"Glorious"?
冷静下来 你行的
All right, calm down. You can do this.
别抓狂 你能行
Don't freak out. You're the man.
你正在抓狂
You're freaking out.
你不行
You're not the man.
给你
Here you go.
你想说什么吗 Stuart
Stuart, are you trying to say something?
我喜欢你很久了 Michelle
Michelle, I've really liked you for a long time,
很想跟你约会
and I would love to go out with you.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我一直想象你会说"你开玩笑吧
I always imagined you saying, "Are you kidding?
我不想跟你有任何瓜葛"
I want nothing to do with you."
然后你就会笑
Oh, and then you laugh.
Stuart 我很愿意跟你约会
Stuart, I would love to go out with you.
为什么 我是说很好
Why? I mean, cool.
不 还是想问为什么
No, "Why" Was right.
你记得两年前的圣诞节
Remember two christmases ago
Carter硬拉我们去洛克菲勒中心
when Carter dragged us to rockefeller center
看花样滑冰吗 - 记得 当时好冷
to watch that figure-skating show? - Yeah, it was freezing.
你把手套给了我
And you gave me your mittens.
那时我就喜欢你了
That's when I knew I liked you.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你跟我一起时总是那么严肃
You're always so proper around me.
"你看上去真可人"
"You look so lovely."
"见到你真高兴"
"It's lovely to see you."
当你喜欢一个女生的时候
I mean, when I a guy likes a girl,
你应该说"宝贝 我想与你亲热"
you're supposed to say, "Baby, I wanna get with you."
我心里是这么说的
That was what was in my heart.
Wheeler迟到了20分钟 - 他会来的 先生
Wheeler's 20 minutes late. - He'll be here, sir.
然后我们会达成终止人身攻击的解决办法
Then we'll work out a solution to end these personal attacks.
如果不行
If this doesn't work,
我们可以给他烤些饼干
we could always bake him some cookies.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你可以试着支持我一下
You know, you could try to be a little more supportive.
我在这里 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
如果你想让我当你的拉拉队长
If you expect me to be your cheerleader...
谁与市长坐在一起
who's that guy sitting with the mayor?
不知道
I don't know.
那是Jerry Flynn
Wait. That's Jerry Flynn.
他是纽约的色情片之王
He's, like, the city's king of porn.
我们被暗算了
We're being set up.
谢谢 市长先生
Thanks, Mr. Mayor.
顺便说一句
Oh, by the way...
Wheeler先生不能来了
Mr. Wheeler will not be able to make it.
他这次太过分了
He's gone way too far this time.
他如果不能来的话
I'll say... Wheeler should've called
应该打电♥话♥说一声
if he knew he was gonna cancel.
这就是我一直在等待的
This is exactly what I've been waiting for.
你为什么不跟我表白
Why didn't you tell me you liked me?
我们早就可以开始约会了
We could've been doing this a long time ago.
我们一直在约会 在我脑海里
We have been... In my mind.
你想知道在我脑海里我们在做什么吗
You want to see what we've been doing in my mind?
Michelle
Oh! Michelle...
你在这儿真好
Good. You're here.
我想跟你说件事
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我也想跟你说件事
Actually, there's something I want to talk to you about.
我先说 你知道我多想要一个小孩
Me first. You know how much I want to have a child.
不知道何时才能领养成功
And adoption will take forever.
所以我觉得最好的办法就是
So I decided that the best thing to do
找一个代理孕母
would be get a surrogate.
想法很好啊
Carter, that's a great idea.
你这么想我很高兴
I'm glad you think so,
因为我希望你能做代理孕母
because I was hoping maybe you'd consider doing it.
哇哦
Wow.
你想找我 我很感动
I'm touched that you would ask.
但是这有些复杂
But, well, I-it's complicated.
我明白 你住在另一个城市
I understand... you live in a totally different city,
这不是一般的承诺 有可能影响我们的友谊
it's a huge commitment, it could affect our friendship,
Stuart正搂着你的腰
Stuart's arm is around your waist.
为什么他搂着你的腰
Why is Stuart's arm around your waist?
我们俩
Michelle and I are...
我们这算什么
what are we?
我们 我们在约会
Well, I-I guess we're dating.
你和Stuart约会
You're dating Stuart?
为什么
Why?
我也问了一样的问题
I asked her the same question.
Carter 我会慎重考虑你的提议
Carter, I'm gonna seriously consider what you've asked me,
但是
but, um...
我觉得我和Stuart
I feel like Stuart and I have started something
会有好结果的
that could really be special,
所以我想要确保他不介意
so I want to make sure that he's comfortable with it.
呃
Well?
我是否介意
Am I comfortable
我的新女友怀Carter的孩子
with Carter impregnating my new girlfriend?
介意
No.
你看到头条新闻了吗
Have you seen the headlines...
"市长与色情片之王共进晚餐"
"Mayor dines with smut king"?
"Winston的最'胸猛'伙伴"
"Winston's breast buddy"?
"Winston 色情片领导者"
"Winston... A porn leader."
你说的是哪个报纸上的
What paper was that in?
没有 我就是觉得挺好玩的
None. I just thought it was kind of funny.
一点都不好玩
Well, it's not.
我们试过高姿态
We have tried to take the high road,
但Wheeler这次太过分了
but Wheeler has gone too far.
如果你想报复他 我们准备好了
If you think it's time to go after this guy, we're ready.
我从未输过选举
I have never lost an election,
我这次也不会输
and I'm sure as hell not gonna lose one now.
我承认 我错看了Wheeler
I'll admit, I was wrong about Wheeler.
他是个卑劣之徒 现在应该怎么做
He's a lowlife. So what do we do now?
Stuart正在查他的税务情况
Stuart's checking his tax history with the I.R.S.,
Carter在找他的犯罪记录
and Carter's looking for any criminal record.
他可能有一晚喝醉了在酒吧打架
Maybe one night, he got into a drunken bar fight,
偷了一辆车 开进了哈德孙河
stole a car, and drove into the Hudson river.
那是我啊
That's my story.
怪不得说的时候有些熟悉
It sounded familiar as I was saying it.
嗨 我有料了 有人告诉我
Hey, guys, I get some. A buddy of mine says
Wheeler经常在他的公♥寓♥大楼出现
Wheeler's been showing up at his apartment building
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表