剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
如果是其他女的 我就算了
If it was any other woman, I'd just let it go.
但是这是她啊
But with her, I can't.
不过多谢倾听
Anyway, thanks for listening.
你知道这不能告诉别人吧
And it goes without saying that this stays between us?
Charlie 拜托 我的嘴比金库还牢
Charlie, please. I'm a vault.
嘿 Cathy 爱死你的大号♥毛衣了
Hey, Cathy, love the oversized sweater.
嗨
Hi.
我是Caitlin Moore
I'm Caitlin Moore.
这是我第一次见心理医生
This is the first time I've been in therapy,
有点紧张
so I'm a little nervous.
不难理解
That's understandable.
我来这儿是因为感情出了问题
The reason I'm here is I'm having relationship issues.
我一直对男人和性感到困惑
I've always been confused about men and sex.
这也许可以追溯到我九岁的时候
Maybe it all stemmed back to the time when I was 9
我找到了我妈的振动棒
and I found my mom's vibrator.
我还以为是法杖
I thought it was a magic wand,
于是拿到了学校的展示课上
so I brought it in to show and tell.
Caitlin 我是Lewis医生 我们可以开始了
Caitlin, I'm Dr. Lewis. I'm ready for you now.
她一周得来个两趟
This one's a twice-a-weeker.
我是Larry Elder 和我一起的是市长的新闻秘书
I'm Larry Elder with the mayor's press secretary
Paul Lassiter
Paul Lassiter.
Lassiter先生 我一直在说
Mr. Lassiter, I've always said
少数族裔要想获得成功唯一途径就是
that the only way for minorities to get ahead
努力工作 接受教育
is to work hard, get an education,
不要再扮演受害者
and stop acting like victims.
"这问题根本不值得我回答"
"I will not dignify that question with a response."
那不是个问题
It wasn't a question.
"纽约是世界上最棒的城市"
"New York is the greatest city on earth."
你是在念那些卡片上的话吗
Are you getting sound bites off those little cards?
"这完全夸大了 事实"
"That is a gross overstatement of the... facts."
我们还是先进段广♥告♥吧
Why don't we take a commercial break?
我简直是吊打他啊
I think I got him on the ropes.
Paul 他正在击垮你
Paul, he's killing you,
而且他让我们的计划看上去蠢爆了
and he's making our initiative look foolish.
"这完全夸大了"
"That is a gross overstatement of..."
停 停 停
stop, stop, stop!
我不能袖手旁观看着他打败我们
I can't just sit by and let him beat us.
我们这样
Here's the plan.
我把回答通过呼机发给你
I'll feed you the answers through your personal pager.
Paul 节目还有几秒钟就开始了
Hey, Paul, we're back on in a few seconds, man.
嘿 Heywood
Hey, Heywood.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
Lassiter先生 休息之前
Mr. Lassiter, before the break,
我正在说纽约市的竞争环境
I was arguing that the playing field is level
对少数族裔是公平的
for minorities in this city.
太荒谬了 因为
Well, that's ridiculous, because...
因为
Because...
"因为普通黑人家庭比普通白人家庭的
"Because the average black family earns 40% less
收入要少40%"
than the average white family."
那是因为你们的政策催生了依赖 造成恶性循环
Ha! That's because your policies create a cycle of dependency.
你怎么回应
Now, how do you respond to that?!
我怎么回应
How do I respond to that?
我怎么回应
How do I respond to that?
我怎么回应啊
How do I respond to that?!
"我们的政策为最贫穷的市民
"Our policies provide an opportunity
都提供了机会"
for even the neediest citizens."
典型的自♥由♥主义宣传语 就是为了
Typical liberal propaganda designed to perpetuate
使少数族裔永远处于弱势地位
the myth that minorities remain eternally disadvantaged.
"你怎么能这么说
"How can you say that,
我因为肤色原因都拦不到出租车"
when I can't catch a cab because of the color of my skin?"
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
"我只是在说事实
"I'm talking about the fact that
即我们少数族裔不能得到公平待遇
"Minorities get the short end of the stick,
我之所以清楚 因为我是同性恋"
and I should know, because I'm gay!"
你是吗 - 当然
You are? - That's right!
"就是我 我是同志 接受现实吧"
"I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it."
我一生都在寻觅最完美的恋人
My whole life, I have waited to meet the perfect guy.
而且我终于找到了
And then I finally do...
Tom聪明 成功 又友善
Tom is smart, successful. He's kind.
他就是我梦中的良伴
He's everything I've ever dreamed of.
我应该开心 不是吗
So I should be happy, right?
但我不开心 因为Charlie总要插一脚
But no. Charlie keeps getting in the way.
有没有可能是你想要他插一脚呢
Is it possible you want him to get in the way?
没有 他是很风趣 我们之间确实有火花 但
No. He's fun, and we have a certain chemistry, but...
听上去觉得你是借着稳定的恋爱关系来逃避
sounds to me like you're hiding behind stable relationships
因为你害怕去追寻真正想要的
because you're afraid to go after what you really want.
嘿 你不是应该说
Hey, whatever happened to
"这不是你的错 给你开点镇定剂"
"It's not your fault. Here's some Xanax"?
你有没有觉得自己会
Do you find yourself
迷恋一些不够好配不上你的男人
obsessing over men who aren't good for you?
你说起这个
Well, now that you mention it,
我确实经常做一个梦
I do have this recurring dream...
不好意思 可能是市长找我
Oh, sorry. That's probably the mayor.
这玩意怎么用
How does this thing work?
你好
Hello?
我是Charlie 你在哪儿啊
Hey, it's Charlie. Where are you?
我和 美发师在一起
I'm with my... hairdresser.
我就是想通知你
Well, I'm just calling to let you know
市议会会议改到4点了
the city council meeting was moved to 4:00.
我与Lewis医生(博士)完事儿了就去
I'll be there when I'm done with Dr. Lewis...
他是美容博士
doctor of cosmetology.
再见
Bye.
是Charlie打来的
That was Charlie.
你告诉他你来这儿是来谈论他的吗
Did you tell him you're here talking about him?
没有 他不知道
No, Charlie has no idea.
我只告诉了Carter
The only person I told was Carter,
他绝不会泄密的
and he wouldn't tell a soul.
你刚刚在说你做的梦
So, you were talking about your dream.
我经常做这个春梦
I have this one recurring sexual fantasy.
我在工作 一个人
I'm at work. I'm alone.
在复印室呆到很晚
It's late in the copy room,
突然 这个男人进来了
and suddenly, this man comes in.
你觉得这个场景为什么吸引你
What do you think attracts you to this scenario?
我觉得很兴奋是因为
I guess it's exciting because...
这很危险 又是禁忌
It's dangerous and forbidden.
接着他有那种诱惑的语气说
And then he says in a really seductive voice,
"这么晚了 你在这儿干嘛"
"What are you doing here so late?"
他就好像
And he gives me this look
完全看穿了我一样
like he knows exactly what I want.
我去拿纸 他触碰我的手
I reach for a piece of paper, his hand touches mine...
一股电流穿透我俩
...and a surge of electricity shoots between us.
我迷失在他的眼波中
I get lost in his eyes.
接着他说了令任何女人都无法抗拒的话
Then he says something that no woman could ever resist...
"Caitlin 你是我的"
"Caitlin, you're my..."
Carter 我在等市议会发言人的电♥话♥
Carter, I'm expecting a call from the head of city council.
你能帮我看着电♥话♥吗 - 没问题
Can you cover my phone? - No problem.
我去复印点东西
I'm gonna make some copies.
Charlie 这是你要的
Charlie, here's the quality of life report
生活质量报告
you asked for.
放我桌上就好
Whatever. Just throw it on my desk.
我花了8小时才做完 你不打算看下吗
But it took me eight hours. Aren't you even gonna read it?
看上去不错
Looks great.
写上我名字就发出去吧
Slap my name on it and send it out.
你好啊 Charlie
Oh, hey, Charlie.
这么晚了 你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here so late?
现在才3点啊
It's 3:00.
我表快了5小时
I've got five after.
这儿可真够热的
It's pretty hot in here.
Charlie 你在这儿啊
Oh, Charlie, there you are.
我需要你马上到我办公室来
I need to see you in my office asap.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表