剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
好主意 那就这么定了
That's an excellent idea, Carter. It's a date.
等等 要是大家看到我们在一起
Wait, if people see us together,
可能会产生误会
they may get the wrong idea.
Stuart 你想不想来 - 当然想
Stuart, why don't you come? - Oh, I'd love to, sir.
太好了 三人游(3P) 一点也不基嘛
Great. It's a threesome. Nothing gay about that.
你真要一起去吗 - 为什么不呢
You're really gonna go? - Why wouldn't I?
因为到时候那里会充满精英基佬
Because it's going to be populated by the gay elite of this city.
你不合群
You don't belong.
可我都会带你去直男的活动
I take you to straight events.
因为你知道女人都喜欢同志
That's because you know women love gay men.
分明拿我当诱饵
You use me as bait.
原来你知道啊
Oh, you figured that out?
不管你说什么 我就是要去
I don't care what you say. I'm going.
去哪儿 你们要去哪儿 我也想去
Going where? Where are you guys going? I want to go.
是个募捐会 Paul
It's a fund-raiser, Paul.
市长只能带两个人随行
The mayor can only put 2 people on his guest list.
别这样嘛 老是没人带我玩
Aw, come on. I never get included.
我也想跟着去
I wanna be on the list,
而且我也不想再听烂借口了
and I don't want any lame excuses.
好吧 Paul 说实话 根据建筑条例的规定
Well, the truth is, due to the building codes
还有大吊灯的悬挂高度
and the way the chandeliers are hung in the ballroom,
你这样身高的人
they're only allowing a certain number of guests in
不能去太多
with your... height.
好吧 不安全就没办法了
Well, can't get around safety.
谢谢了 哥们
Thanks anyway, buddy.
服务员
Waitress.
嘿 Charlie
Hey, Charlie,
我们现在去那个噪音之屋玩吧
I think we're gonna head over to house of noise now.
这么晚了他们还开门吗
Is it open this late?
你开玩笑吧 噪音之屋的活动
Are you kidding? Things at house of noise
凌晨1点才会开始
don't even get started till 1:00.
Charlie 你说对了 这真的很好玩
Charlie, you were right. This is really fun.
这就不用你告诉我了
Oh, you don't have to tell me.
我已经这样折腾 连续12个晚上了
I've been doing this... 12 nights in a row.
我这有"敢死队"鸡尾酒
I've got kamikaze shots.
我们数到3
On the count of 3...
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
我去人群里冲冲浪
I'm going to go crowd surf.
好的
All right.
我来咯
Incoming!
Charlie 这一点也不好玩
Charlie, this is not fun.
你就承认了你宁愿回家睡觉吧
Just admit you'd rather be at home sleeping right now.
错过和我小女友的狂欢吗 没门儿
And miss partying with my woman? No way.
这里这么吵 你都没法跟你的小女友讲话
It's so loud you can't even talk to your woman.
跟我说 "我宁愿回家躺床上"
Say these words. "I'd rather be in bed."
躺床上可没有这个有意思
Would a guy who'd rather be in bed do this?
我来咯
Incoming!
Carter
Carter.
我已经准备好跟这些基佬厮混了
I'm ready to go mingle with the gays.
有什么建议吗
Any tips for me?
好的 建议一
Okay, tip number one...
别再说"这些基佬"了
don't use the term "The gays."
您是一个非常幽默有趣的人
Sir, you're a very witty and interesting man.
做自己就好 您肯定能把他们迷得合不拢腿
Just be yourself. I'm sure you'll charm their pants off.
我不想让他们合不拢腿
I don't want their pants off.
嘿 你和Martin有什么进展吗
Hey. So, you making any headway with Martin?
进展不错 不过每次我快要成功的时候
It's going well, but every time I get on a roll,
他的朋友就来打断
his friend interrupts.
帮我个忙 去跟他的朋友搭话
Do me a favor. Strike up a conversation
给我清除障碍
with the friend so he's out of my way.
你是想让我给你当托吗
Are you asking me to be your gay wingman?
就不能委婉点吗
Can we not point out the depth to which I'm sinking?
我不知道该说什么
Look, I wouldn't know what to say.
就像你跟我聊天一样去跟他聊
Just talk to them like you talk to me.
我是同性恋 你都跟我同居6年了
I'm gay. You've lived with me for six years.
好吧 我试试
All right, I'll try it.
你好 我是Stuart
Hi. I'm Stuart.
Martin
Martin.
来的人不少啊
Some turnout, huh?
是的 我们收到了200多个回复
Oh, yes, we had over 200 rsvps.
哇哦 你怎么做到的
Wow. What did you do,
告诉他们你要拿出一辆粉色马自达抽奖吗
tell them you were going to raffle off a pink miata?
话说
So...
你玩得开心吗
You're having fun?
爽爆了
A blast.
你觉得还要等多久
How much longer do you think it'll be?
不会太久的
Not long.
太酷了
That's cool,
活动不到凌晨2点不会开始的
'cause things don't even get started here until 2:00.
Tracy 我今晚玩得很开心
Tracy, I've had a great time,
但是我得回家去了
but I think I'm going to head home.
谢谢你愿意来
I'm glad you came out.
我回去啦 要不要一起打辆车
I'm heading home. Want to share a cab?
那就听不到去年拉丁劲曲的
And miss hearing more techno remixes
电子混音了
of last year's Latin hits?
我才不走
Not a chance.
Charlie 你嘴唇都青了
Charlie, your lips are blue.
青了也开心
Blue with fun.
而且 活动不到凌晨2点不开始呢
Besides, things here don't even get started until 2:00.
蹦极哥刚说的
You heard bungee.
随你便吧
Fine. Knock yourself out.
嘿 Charlie - Paul
Hey, Charlie. - Hey, Paul.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我站错队了 站了足足6个小时
I stood on the wrong line for six hours.
简而言之
Long story short,
谁要参加下周二的<舞者之王>
who's up for "Lord of the dance" Next Tuesday?
喂 既然我们还要再等一会
Hey, since we're going to be here for a while,
干嘛不来点带劲的呢
why don't we spark it up?
把它给我
Give me that.
放松点 Charlie 不过是根大♥麻♥
Relax. Charlie, it's just a joint.
是的 但这可是管制物品
Yeah, well, it happens to be a controlled substance.
忘了吗
Hey, guys, news flash...
我是副市长
I'm the deputy mayor.
我不能被人看见手上拿着这个
I can't be seen with this stuff.
就是你 那个鬓角男
You there with the sideburns...
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
我说那个老家伙
Just the old guy.
怎么回事
All right, what's going on here?
你好 我是Charlie Crawford 副市长
Hi. Charlie Crawford, deputy mayor.
我跑到城里的各种夜♥总♥会♥
I go to various nightclubs around town
去教导年轻人毒品的危害
teaching kids that drugs are bad.
真的吗
Is that right?
真的 让我把讲座圆♥满♥结束
Yeah. Let me just wrap up this seminar.
孩子们
Kids...
毒品有害
Drugs are bad.
谢谢 先生 我们谨记在心
Thanks, mister. We've learned our lesson.
你介不介意
Hey, you wouldn't mind
我搜查一下你的背包
if I took a look in his backpack, would you?
搜吧 我们没什么可藏的
Sure. We got nothing to hide.
好吧 开始第二课
Okay, part two of our seminar...
参观巡警车的内部
introduction to the inside of a squad car.
第一个女士说 "看见一个就相当于全看见了"
The first lady says, "You've seen one, you've seen them all."
另一个则说 "没错 但这货在吃我的爆米花"
The second lady says, "Yeah, but this one's eating my popcorn."
嘿
Hey.
如果你是<欲望都市>里的角色
If you were a "Sex and the city" character,
你希望成为哪一个呢 我肯定是Miranda
which one would you be? I'm definitely Miranda.
我是Charlotte - 我绝对是Carrie
I'm Charlotte. - I'm so Carrie.
Carter说话的时候我就在想
As Carter was talking, I had to wonder...
这三个人还能更基一点吗
could these three guys be any gayer?
嘿 Siegfried
Hey, siegfried,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表