剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我想过了
Well, I thought about it,
如果一定要有人搞大我女朋友肚子
and if anybody has to knock up my girlfriend,
我希望是我的基佬室友
I want it to be my gay roommate.
虽然很奇怪
You know... In a strange way,
但这话太美了
that's beautiful.
Charlie
Charlie.
你面色真差
You look terrible.
我昨晚与Mandy一起
I was out late with Mandy.
我已经过了车震的岁数了
I'm too old to be fooling around in vans.
我不再是29岁了
I'm not 29 anymore.
这些是照片
Here are the pictures.
你决定好怎么做了吗
Have you decided what you want to do?
没有 我一直在犹豫
No. I keep going back and forth.
So, Crawford
Crawford.
我知道你手里有我的照片
I understand you have some pictures.
你想做什么
What do you plan to do with them?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what I plan to do with them.
我要把它们寄往报社
I'm gonna send them to the papers
然后看着你身败名裂
and watch you go down in flames.
那我们就没什么可说的了
Then we've got nothing to talk about.
等下
Wait.
我为什么要变得跟你一样下作
Why should I stoop to your level?
我不会用这些图片
I'm not gonna use the pictures.
好吧
Okay.
另一方面
On the other hand...
我会竭尽全力帮Winston赢得选举
I'd do anything to get Winston re-elected.
不过 我不想用这些图片
Then again, this is not how I want to do it.
我听迷糊了 我们到底用不用照片
I'm lost. Are we using the pictures or not?
不知道
I don't know.
我把自己逼到了墙角
I think I worked myself into a corner.
我怎么会输给你们这种人
How am I losing to you guys?
你有小孩 他们不应该知道你出轨的事
You've got kids, and they don't need to know about this,
所以我不用这些照片
so I'm not using the pictures.
但是 - 我天
But... - Oh, jeez!
我也不会把照片给你
I'm not giving them to you either.
如果你再攻击市长
If you take any more shots at the mayor...
我会毁了你
I will bury you.
很好
Nice.
如果我赢了
When I win,
我会给你安排个职位
there may be a place for you in my administration.
很抱歉我让这事变得这么复杂
I'm sorry I made this so difficult.
我不应该让我的私人情感
I never should have let my... personal issues
影响工作
affect our work.
看到你这样的一面令我耳目一新
It's refreshing to see you like that.
你有一层大男子的外壳
On the outside, you have this macho shell,
而内心却
and on the inside, you have this...
如奶油水果馅般柔软
Creamy fruit filling?
有如此感性的一面
Sensitive side.
你有很多压抑在内心深处的情感
You have so many deep, repressed issues.
发泄出来吧
Let it out.
已经发泄了
It's out.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
这次辩论很重要 我们需要使更厉害的招
It's a very important debate. We need something sharper.
这个如何 "Wheeler的妈妈是肥猪
How about this... "Wheeler's mama is so fat...
她跳个舞 电台都吓得切歌♥"
...when she dances, the radio station skips"?
不是很上口吧
Doesn't quite pop, does it?
应该这样 "Wheeler的妈妈是肥猪
Here we go... "Wheeler's mama's so fat,
万圣节说'不给肉饼就使坏'"
on Halloween, she says 'trick or meatloaf.'"
酷毙了
snap.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表