剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
换成你你会怎么想 Paul
How would you feel, Paul,
如果有人来把你的工作替你做了
if someone came to the office and did your work for you?
这例子不好
Bad example.
Charlie 他不是针对你的
Charlie, don't take it personally.
我们都知道你是市长的心腹
We all know you're the mayor's guy.
我想你是对的 Mike可以安排几个会议
I guess you're right. Mike can run a few meetings,
但当市长宣布他要竞选连任的时候
but I'm gonna be standing with the mayor on the podium
和他一起站在讲台上的将会是我
when he announces his bid for re-election.
在我安排的几千个气球
I'm gonna be the one raising his hand in the air
从我们头上下落时
as the thousands of balloons I ordered
举起他的手的人将会是我
fall on our heads.
我不敢相信这个
I don't believe this.
Charlie 你和电视上长得真不像
Charlie, you look a lot different on TV.
我们得谈一谈
We've got to talk.
嘘 不 这是个艰难的决定
Shh. No, look, that's a tough decision.
你得让我好好想想
You got to let me think about it.
你好 我是Charlie Crawford 这里我是老大
Hello, this is Charlie Crawford, and I am in charge here.
如果你有问题 我会为你解答
If you have a question, I will answer it.
这样啊
Uh-huh.
你要薄馅还是厚馅
You want thin or thick crust?
薄的
Thin.
薄的
Thin.
最好在半小时以内到
That better be here in half an hour.
Mike 你以为你在干嘛
Mike, what do you think you're doing here?
Charlie 关于把市长的声明提前我很抱歉
Charlie, I'm sorry about moving up the mayor's announcement.
我刚听说Wheeler正准备
I just got a tip that Wheeler was planning
为时代广场做个宣传秀
this publicity stunt for Times Square.
我想联♥系♥你的 但真的没时间了
I wanted to call you, but there just wasn't time.
你做的这些非常不专业而且幼稚
What you did was unprofessional and childish.
那些气球是我的
Those were my balloons.
它们本应该掉在我头上的
They were supposed to fall on my head.
你真有种 冲到你自己的办公室里来
You got some nerve barging into your office
告诉我怎么做你的工作
telling me how to do your job!
这话说不通
That makes no sense.
是啊 我以为如果我喊出来
Yeah, and I thought if I yelled it,
你就反应不过来了
you wouldn't notice.
Mike 我知道你失恋了
Mike, I know you got your heart broken.
我们都被甩过 我们都走出来了
We all get dumped, and we all move on.
你为什么不行呢
Why can't you?
因为她没有和我分手 好了吗
Because she didn't break up with me, okay?
是我取消婚礼的
I'm the one who called off the wedding.
等等
Wait a minute.
那那张沾满泪迹的纸条呢
What about the tear-stained note,
"我们的生活太不同了"
"Our lives are too different,"
那十八美元的芝士泡芙
the $18 bag of cheese puffs?
那都是骗人的吗
That was all a lie?
不 那是委婉的说法
No, that was spin.
我是用有条理的事实掩饰一个假象
I'm masking an untruth with assorted facts.
所以说 就是骗人
So, lying.
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
到底发生什么了
What happened?
相信我 这 这很复杂
Oh, believe me, it's... it's complicated.
她劈腿了吗
Is she seeing another man?
我也希望事情就那么简单
I wish it were that simple.
她和女的劈腿吗
Another woman?
听着 我只是害怕了 好吗
Look, I'm just scared, okay?
Mike 不就是两个女人么
Mike, it's just two women.
点几个蜡烛 放几首K.D.Lang的歌♥
Light a few candles, put on some K.D. Lang,
还有别害怕问问题
and don't be afraid to ask questions.
不 我害怕结婚
No, I'm afraid to get married.
当我在工作的时候 我大权在握
See, when I'm at work, I'm in total control.
我都走在问题的前面
I'm two steps ahead of every problem.
但是和Allison一起 就不是这样
But with Allison, you know, it's not like that.
一有事出差错
Something goes wrong,
我就不知道该怎么办
I'm not gonna know how to fix it.
我受不了这样
I can't live with that.
这有点棘手
Wow... That's tough.
好吧 没事
Well, look, it's no problem.
我不会让这件事影响我
I'm just not gonna let it affect me.
这又是委婉的说法吗
You spinning again?
不 那是骗人的
No, that was a lie.
我这儿有份Carter Heywood的快递
I have a delivery for Carter Heywood.
我忘记取消掉Mike订婚派对的
Oh! Oh, I forgot to cancel the cake and the champagne
蛋糕和香槟了
for Mike's engagement party.
我们应该不需要这些东西了
I guess we're not gonna need any of this stuff anymore.
我们的一个好朋友
A dear friend of ours
被一个他梦中的女人踢掉了
was spurned by the woman of his dreams.
再一次 证明了爱情这头野兽无法驯服
Once more, the beast of love proves untamable.
八十七块五
Wow. That'll be $87.50.
"恭喜 Mike和Al"
"Congratulations, Mike and Al"?
你们只给了我二十块
Hey, you guys only gave me 20 bucks.
他们按字母收费
They charge by the letter.
我告诉你们
I'll tell you something.
Mike这件事
This whole Mike situation,
让我胃里翻江倒海
it's making me sick to my stomach.
肯定很糟吧
Must be awful...
以为自己找到了完美的女人
think you found the perfect woman,
然后 噗 她就离开了
and then, poof, she's gone.
可不是么
Tell me about it.
我和Claudia结婚三年
I was married to Claudia for three years.
她直接离开我了
She up and left me.
这算什么
That's nothing.
我快四十岁了 还没女人爱过我
I'm almost 40, and no woman has ever loved me.
不会吧
That can't be true.
你快四十了吗
You're almost 40?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们在边喝酒边谈论我们的可悲恋爱史
We're drinking and talking about our pathetic love lives.
已经五点了吗
Wow. Is it 5:00 already?
我不敢相信Mike不结婚了
I can't believe Mike's not getting married.
这真让人失望
It's a real letdown.
绝望
Devastating!
在某种程度上 我觉得如果他都能找到对的人
You know, in a way, I felt if he could find the right person,
也许我也可以找到呢
there might be someone out there for me, too.
是啊 给了我们希望
Yeah... gave us all hope.
我还准备好祝词了呢
As I was gonna say in my toast,
好似清晨碧草上的露珠
like dew on morning grass,
爱情醒了 焕然一新 重现生机
new love awakens, refreshes, gives life.
我们在这讨论的很开心 你一定要让这变基吗
We're having a nice moment here. Do you have to gay it up?
你呢 Caitlin
What about you, Caitlin?
你觉得你还会结婚吗
You think you'd ever get married again?
我高中的男朋友跟我有个约定
My high-school boyfriend and I made a pact
如果我们四十岁了还单身 我们就结婚
if we were still alone when I turned 40, we'd get married.
我和我高中舞会女王有个相似的约定
I made a similar pact with my high-school prom queen.
她说当我五十岁了就和我上♥床♥
She said that she would sleep with me when I turned 50.
但世界上必须只剩我一个男人
It's just I had to be the last man on earth.
好吧 我们还是彼此的天使
Well, I guess we have each other.
某种程度上 我们像一个家庭一样
In a way, I guess we're like our own family.
我们有充满保护欲的老大哥
We have the protective older brother,
变♥态♥的小♥弟♥弟♥
the perverted younger brother.
还有一个小时好戏就要开始了
One hour to showtime!
还有个异装癖的没人谈论起的叔叔
And the transvestite uncle that no one talks about.
我不敢相信你竟然取消了订婚
I can't believe you called off an engagement.
那需要很大的勇气
Wow. That takes a lot of guts.
是啊 是很难的
Yeah, well, it was tough,
但是一个男人得做男人该做的事
but a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.
我只是 我看着她的眼睛
I just, you know, I looked her in the eye,
然后我说"抱歉 订婚取消了"
and I said, "Hey, sorry, the engagement's off."
我的未婚夫在这呢
There's my fiance.
等一下好吗
Can you hold on for just one sec?
你没有告诉她
You never told her.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表