剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
很好 很好
That's good, that's good.
同时 我们得让你上镜
In the meantime, we got to get you
做个真挚的公开道歉
in front of the cameras, making a sincere apology.
道歉是我工作中最不喜欢的事了
Apologizing is my least favorite part of the job.
真讽刺 这也是我做的最多的事
Ironically, it's what I do the most.
我们需要一个人来起草声明 - 我来吧
We'll need someone to draft a statement. - I'll do it.
还需要一个人对付环境组织
And someone's got to deal with the environmental groups.
我来吧
I'll do it.
还需要一个人找到那个可恶的女人
And someone should find that devious woman,
提供给她虚假信息 然后睡了她
feed her phony information, and sleep with her.
我来吧
I'll do it.
嘿 Carter
Hey, Carter,
我就来帮个忙 打几个电♥话♥
I'm just going to help out. I'll make a couple of calls.
你好 我是Mike Flaherty
Yeah, hi, this is Mike Flaherty.
请让公园委员会听电♥话♥
Get me the parks commissioner on the phone, please.
你在干嘛 你不是说你不工作了吗
What are you doing? You said you were done with work.
Carter 这样很有意思
Carter, come on, this is fun.
什么叫他很忙
Now, what do you mean he's busy?
不 你叫他给我死到电♥话♥前来
No, you tell him to get his butt to the phone,
否则我就拖着华盛顿的树过来
or I will drag Washington's tree down there,
用它抽他屁♥股♥
and I will beat his ass with it.
看吧 很有意思吧
See, this is fun.
革命战争史社团正计划
The revolutionary war society is planning
在市政厅外抗♥议♥呢
to picket city hall.
看看我们能否做个协议
Find out if we can make a deal.
我现在立马需要这个 快快快
I need this asap. Go, go, go.
我们得谈一下 - 留步
We need to talk. - Stay.
Caitlin 我很愿意现在就谈
Caitlin, I'd love to talk right now,
但是我和Stuart现在有点事
but Stuart and I are in the middle of something,
我不希望你表达自己的时候
and I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable
觉得很不舒坦
expressing yourself.
你这个死男人
You are a huge ass.
她看起来挺舒坦的
She seems comfortable.
你怎么能和那女的上♥床♥
How could you sleep with that woman?
我们经历了那么多事了
After everything we've been through,
你一个小时都忍♥不了
you couldn't make it one
一定要和别人上♥床♥吗
hour without jumping into bed with someone?
规则是 你只需等30分钟
The rule is, you wait 30 minutes.
你吃完东西30分钟就能做的事情是游泳
That's for going swimming after you eat.
是你想要只做朋友的
You're the one that wanted to be friends.
我做错什么了
What did I do wrong?
如果你在乎我
If you cared about me,
你就会花些时间来缓缓
you would've taken some time before moving on.
Caitlin 我们生活在一个摩登世界
Caitlin, we live in a modern world
一切瞬息万变
where things happen so quickly.
以前跨过大西洋需要六个星期
It used to take six weeks to cross the Atlantic,
现在飞五个小时就到了
and now you can fly in five hours.
所以呢
So?
所以让我们谈下这个
So let's talk about that.
我还因为留你一个人在酒吧而内疚
And I felt guilty about leaving you at the bar.
我不敢相信我半个晚上都在想你
Oh, I can't believe I was up half the night thinking about you.
Caitlin 我和她在一起
Listen, Caitlin, just because I was with her
不代表我没有想着你
doesn't mean you weren't on my mind.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I...
当你说我不可能谈长♥期♥恋爱
Look, I was really upset when you said
我真的很难过
I didn't have long-term potential.
我需要一个能聊聊的人
I needed someone to talk to.
你真的聊了吗
You actually talked?
一点点
A little.
完事后
After.
我希望你们能知道我们很重视你们
I want you gentlemen to know we take you very seriously.
乔治华盛顿的树被砍了
George Washington's tree has been killed,
我们也感到很难过
and it's as upsetting to us as it is to...
和汝一样
They
你的提议是什么
What are you proposing?
为什么不以他的名字命名一座桥呢
Well, why don't we name a bridge after him?
已经有一座了
We already have one.
我告诉你们吧 我们会在中♥央♥公园
I'll tell you what... we'll give you a statue
建一个雕像 在总统日组织一个游♥行♥
in central park and a parade on presidents' day.
我们来投票吧
Let us take a vote.
同意
Yea.
同意
Yea.
同意 - 不同意
Yea. - Nay.
拜托 Stan 你一直都那么消极
Come on, Stan, you're always so negative.
怪不得一个Betsy Ross都不喜欢你
No wonder none of the Betsy Rosses like you.
额 先生们
Uh, gentlemen,
我们还有很多事要解决
we've got a lot of fires to put out here.
我们下个礼拜二再计划好吗
Maybe we could reschedule this for next Tuesday?
嘿 我们有自己生活的
Hey. We have lives.
当然了
Clearly.
The "Post" Is going to print our side of the story.
好了 Paul 起草一个新闻稿
Okay, Paul, draft a press release.
我要在十点的新闻上看到它
I want it on the 10:00 news.
Stuart 去找市长 让他跟进
Stuart, find the mayor, bring him up to speed,
告诉他我们一个小时内现场直播
tell him we go live in an hour.
你 你是干嘛的
You, what do you do?
我只是个大学生
I'm just a college student.
毕业 找工作 退休 搬去博卡
Graduate, find a job, retire, move to Boca.
快快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
Carter 有什么给我的
Carter, what do you got for me?
我和珠宝商见了一个面
I, uh, made an appointment with the jeweler,
我记下了一下浪漫的话语
and I jotted down some romantic notes
让你在给Allison戒指的时候说
for you to use when you give the ring to Allison.
"我亲爱的"
"My dearest..."
很好
That's nice.
"我对你一见钟情
"I've loved you from the moment I saw you...
你那美丽褐色的眼睛 你那丝般的秀发
"Your beautiful brown eyes, your silky hair,
你强壮的二头肌"
your... Powerful biceps."
抱歉 给错了
Sorry. Wrong notes.
我在努力和Brad重修旧好
I'm trying to patch things up with Brad.
我觉得我真的能用这个
That's alraight?I think I can actually use this.
看 我刚把"粗矿的胡子"
See, I just change "Rugged beard"
改成"瓷器般精美的皮肤"
to "Porcelain skin"
"结实的臀部"改成 不 这也成
and "Firm buttocks" To... no, actually, that works.
嘿 我们找到突破口了
Hey, we just caught a break.
Wheeler通过强拆低保住房♥建造豪华公♥寓♥
Turns out Wheeler made millions destroying low-income housing
赚了几百万
building luxury condos.
太好了 就是它了 这是我们的救星
Great. That's it. That's our fix.
一起筹划市长的回应吧
Let's go map out the mayor's response.
Mike 戒指怎么办
Mike. What about the ring?
如果你想明天用一个戒指给她惊喜
If you want to surprise her with a ring tomorrow,
我们现在就要走了
we've got to leave right now.
不如你帮我买♥♥呢
Why don't you buy it for me?
也买♥♥一些东西给Brad
And, hey, buy a little something for Brad...
配配他雕塑般的胸肌
something that will go
和他的阳光笑容
with his sculpted chest and his winning smile.
Carter 干得好 这家伙真棒
Carter, nice work. This guy is a fox.
我不能说谎
I cannot tell a lie.
是我砍了乔治华盛顿的树
I chopped down George Washington's tree.
这意外很令人惋惜 但是
It's a regrettable accident, but we are using the wood
我们用砍下的木材建造了一个收♥容♥所♥
to create a shelter for the needy.
我的对手喜欢拆穷♥人♥的房♥子
While my opponent likes to destroy homes for the poor,
而我却想要为他们造房♥子
I intend to build them.
谢谢 各位 我们躲过一劫
Thanks, everyone. We dodged a bullet.
你日复一日地做这个工作
You do this job day after day,
你以为自己没法做出成绩
and you feel like you never make a difference.
但今天 我们站出来 完成了工作
But today, we stepped up, and we accomplished something.
知道吗
And you know what?
确实还是不尽如人意
It really wasn't that satisfying.
我好受鼓舞哦 再来喝一轮吧
Well, I'm inspired. Let's go have another round.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表